Grow 3 - 10 Recent Auto Strains - LEDs Mars Hydro II 1200 - Box 120x120/4x4

I can borrow my umbrella to you:volcano-smiley:
Very nice haul man :goodjob:
Fucking weather today eh brrrrrrrrr I was just gonna go fishing but fuck you see this shit.

Thanks guys !!

and I realize I made a big mistake!!!

it is not 310.1 grams,
it is 392.9 grams measured +approx 60/70 not weighted = 462.9 grams !! (+ the 5 grams of hash, lol)

measured:
Mandarine XL 1..................... 33 (topped)
Jack47 1............................. 49,8 (topped)
Jack 47 Auto 2........................ 42,8 (un-topped)
AmnesiaXXL 2....................... 57,8 (un-topped)
Colorado............................. 36 (topped)
Mexican Airline..................... 30,2 (topped)
Mandarine XL 2...................... 33,8 (topped)
Blow Mind Auto 1..................... 40,1 (topped)
Blow Mind Auto 2..................... 36,4 (topped*3 )
Bloody Skunk........................... 33 (topped*3)

:ganjamon:

I think I will run a small grow with 24/0 + 20/4 to see if there's a difference..... :)

That's because i want to make fresh-chilled bubble-hash with 8 extraction bags, and vaporize it.
Fresh-chilled sounds better than dried-frozen, or at least that's what I want to try (it uses fresh weeds, not dried, and chilled at 4° celsius, not frozen in order to avoid breaking cells and release unecessary chlorophyl. It is also a great way to get the max out of your weed, especially manucure.
The finers bags look fantastic too to get rid of unwanted green matter (go at minute 12/14 directly to see the "cream"):
How To Make Bubble Hash part 3 - YouTube

:bravo:
Thanks guys !!

and I realize I made a big mistake!!!

it is not 310.1 grams,
it is 392.9 grams measured +approx 60/70 not weighted = 462.9 grams !! (+ the 5 grams of hash, lol)

measured:
Mandarine XL 1..................... 33 (topped)
Jack47 1............................. 49,8 (topped)
Jack 47 Auto 2........................ 42,8 (un-topped)
AmnesiaXXL 2....................... 57,8 (un-topped)
Colorado............................. 36 (topped)
Mexican Airline..................... 30,2 (topped)
Mandarine XL 2...................... 33,8 (topped)
Blow Mind Auto 1..................... 40,1 (topped)
Blow Mind Auto 2..................... 36,4 (topped*3 )
Bloody Skunk........................... 33 (topped*3)

:ganjamon:

I've planted a few seeds, but I also brought back strawberries (not to smoke, but to eat, it's called "Anais" ).

I am a bit worried of what kind of pest is in those pots. I just killed 1 red spider... So I soaked them in water (+BioBizz grow) and sprayed them with Black Marseilles Soap to coat the plant in a shell that should choke insects and fungus.

It takes room, so I don't know how long I will keep them there, but I wanted to make this experiment for a while, to see if it does nice fruits like outdoors.

There are also 4 autos, but I don't know if they will not be replaced by feminized... For the moment, there is the Syrup, the Bloody Skunk, the California Auto and a Sweet Skunk. They are all powerful. But I have made a nice selection of feminized too (7 strains; 6 for the big box and 1 for the small one, but I think that 1 led panel will not be enough, for this and strawberries...

going to be fun anyway...
here they are , just out of the shop... I wonder how they will do under Leds.
300-Strawberries.jpg

:thumb:
I think I will run a small grow with 24/0 + 20/4 to see if there's a difference..... :)

That's because i want to make fresh-chilled bubble-hash with 8 extraction bags, and vaporize it.
Fresh-chilled sounds better than dried-frozen, or at least that's what I want to try (it uses fresh weeds, not dried, and chilled at 4° celsius, not frozen in order to avoid breaking cells and release unecessary chlorophyl. It is also a great way to get the max out of your weed, especially manucure.
The finers bags look fantastic too to get rid of unwanted green matter (go at minute 12/14 directly to see the "cream"):
How To Make Bubble Hash part 3 - YouTube

I also like strawberries:cheer:
I've planted a few seeds, but I also brought back strawberries (not to smoke, but to eat, it's called "Anais" ).

I am a bit worried of what kind of pest is in those pots. I just killed 1 red spider... So I soaked them in water (+BioBizz grow) and sprayed them with Black Marseilles Soap to coat the plant in a shell that should choke insects and fungus.

It takes room, so I don't know how long I will keep them there, but I wanted to make this experiment for a while, to see if it does nice fruits like outdoors.

There are also 4 autos, but I don't know if they will not be replaced by feminized... For the moment, there is the Syrup, the Bloody Skunk, the California Auto and a Sweet Skunk. They are all powerful. But I have made a nice selection of feminized too (7 strains; 6 for the big box and 1 for the small one, but I think that 1 led panel will not be enough, for this and strawberries...

going to be fun anyway...
here they are , just out of the shop... I wonder how they will do under Leds.
300-Strawberries.jpg

EPILOGUE and Next Grows
=================

The autos I've seeded have sprouted. The strawberries take room, and I don't think more than 4 plants can be in the box, and that would allow LST only on 2 of them. So they might go outdoor in a fewweeks, when I've experimented enough with leds :). They already look great.

I just ordered a nice selection of 8 feminized seeds and will begin a new journal shortly, that will include 2 sessions at least, to be able to grow all seeds.

They will cohabitate with the autos, with a 12/12 light period. So the autos will get 24/0 or 20/4 light during the next 4 weeks, then 12/12 like outdoor. I may remove a couple of autos to make room for feminized and LST.

I am also looking for 1 or 2 additional light panel(s), it will be powerful in that respect!
Additionally, the plan is to try a "Gaz Lantern Routine" on 1 plant, probably after finishing vegging the 2nd session.
I have updated my signature in case you want to subscribe to the new growth.

See you there !!! :)

Back
Top Bottom