Grow 3 - 10 Recent Auto Strains - LEDs Mars Hydro II 1200 - Box 120x120/4x4

Amesia XXL Auto - Lower Buds - Trichomes (end of week 13)

096-Amnes01.jpg

096-Amnes03.jpg

096-AMnes02.jpg

Dried Weed Macro - AutoColorado Cookie

How does it look when it is dried ? I've cut it when the trichomes are crystal clear, and it looks like 2 weeks later, it did not change a lot.

097-ACC03.jpg
097-ACC02.jpg
097-ACC01.jpg

Bonus:

Jack 47 Auto (still growing)

096-J4701.jpg

Amnesia XXL after water-spraying

0978-AMN0004.jpg

There is a lot of dust fibers here and there... not sure if it can be avoided in a home growing context.

Thank you smokesara, i'm happy you like the trip :)

The 2*2 box is now converted into a drying room.
The Cola in the upper corner, from the Amnesia XXL, was 67.3 grams wet, and is now 13.6 grams dry.
Mexican airline (back), Blow Mind 1 (middle row), Cream Mandarine XL2 (front), Jack 47 Auto (right rows)
099-Drying01.jpg

And that's what remains in the box.
Front left: Blow Mind topped 3 times
Back left; Bloody Skunk topped 3 times
Back Right: Jack 47 Auto untopped
Front right: Amnesia XXL un-topped but without cola (cola was cut and is dry now).
099-last01.jpg
099-last02.jpg

Thanks Spart !

I can see some amber now.... These are mostly lower buds (secondary branches).

Amnesia XXL (lower buds),

100-AMn01.jpg
100-Amn02.jpg

Jack 47 Auto
100-j47001.jpg
100-j47002.jpg

Bloody Skunk
100-BS02.jpg
100BS003.jpg

100-BS001.jpg

For the Blow Mind, check a couple of post above....

I think that in two weeks max, only the Blow Mind will remain in the box :)

I'd say most of em look done to me maybe a weeks or two or for the bloody skunk. In your opinion mr. Spacef you think the 400w mars 2 would fill you 60cm x 60cm

In your opinion mr. Spacef you think the 400w mars 2 would fill you 60cm x 60cm?

Yes, no problem especially in a 2*2 box with reflective walls, a bit of the light will be reflected toward the lower sides of the buds. Also note that the led panel bottom will be around 1m45 max from the floor (+10cm = 155cm = there is only 5cm between the led panel and the top of the box :) enough for air extraction without a filter, and plants between 85-100cm tall. Distance of the led panel at flowering stage is safely around 60/50cm from canopee (i did not experience de-colorization etc).

haha, sorry I thought it was 160 like mine.
Then you will have to have lower plants.

I made some measures myself:

Mars Hydro Panel top side is at 138cm from floor.
Jack 47 Auto: 60cm tall (from plant foot to apex)
Blow Mind Auto; 48 cm
Bloody Skunk: 50cm
My tallest were the amnesia xxl and autocolorado cookie (easily 80 cm each)

Jack 47 should hit the road very soon, probably this week end. I know that this phenotype is slightly lighter than the other that I cropped already. By leaving it slightly longer, I am trying to get both phenotypes to have the same strength.... or not :D

102-J47.jpg
101-J47Tr.jpg

The Blow Mind has a bit of amber but the leaves are still green... I think I should wait a few days to see how it goes. It was flushed a couple of days ago only, so it's too soon to crop anyways.
102-BM.jpg
102-BMtr.jpg

The Bloody Skunk, flushed at the same time as Blow Mind, so it should stay another week at least...
102-BP.jpg

Sweet Seeds: when they say "ready 8 weeks after germination", it means "flush it exactly 8 weeks after germination, during 2 weeks).... by experience, at least, it is a pattern I can see....

in a 60*60 box? I would not advise more than 4*7L for a kind of sog. this will simply give more space to each plants.
Personnally, may be I would advise 2*11L for tall plants, (or even 1*11L for feminized lst).

-> if the plant in question is small : no problem to have 4 or may be even 5
-> if the plant is large/tall: 1 or 2 max.

The problem is that you never know if the seed will give a large one or a dwarf....

--> Plants that are too close from each other will not expand the same way as a plant with space: You can compare in my pics the Jack47 Auto, or the Autocolorado cookie (vegged in a 60*60 box until it was really too big to keep in that box) with the Bloody Skunk and Blow Mind on that page: they did not exand much because they did not have the space to do so.

You could also seed 3 or 4 first (the ones that takes most time to grow), and a few weeks later, you can seed a few faster ones, so everything finishes more or less at the same time.

I hope it makes sense.

I could always do 9 3L airpots :p
Yeah I'm just trying to sort out which style I want to try first and how long veg and so on and so forth. Might go 4x 7l with 3.5-4
weeks veg topping and doing a little tie down leaving 4 budding points

When I was using 6L pots, I always found that 3 were enough.

Here is a pic from a few weeks ago, 4*11L in a 60*60 bos.... The two at the right are topped (autocolorado cookie and cream mandarine). This grow was not made for SOG though... it was not possible to continue 4 of them in the same tent; otherwise, one would have to cut many the leaves of the plants to make light for the buds.
045-Box21.jpg

Hi Ultra Dan,
the 3 I had failed miserably ... :)
I found they were very sensitive to a lot of things (water etc) at the begining, or it was weak seeds.
Too bad because it could have been nice: the AutoColoradoCookie was very diffilut to start too, but one worked, and it became my tallest plant , with an excellent high :) I'll probably try GSC again in the future.

I looked, but not very hard, but what ended up happening with the GSC's? Did you cull them? I have a FastBuds GSC auto going right now that just started flowering.

Back
Top Bottom