AK48 Feminized From Nirvana - Hydroponics Under LED & CFL

Day 5 Flowering + 4 weeks Veg.

She got a small / light haircut.

image9908.jpeg

Well "cmjjmc2000" I got inspired by you and just placed an order for Mars Hydro 48 it will be delivered on Monday. So that's pretty cool because by the time it will start flowerin I will have a proper lightning. That's great.

You will not regret it! I just hung my second Reflector 48 today and the girls are both loving it. For one plant growing right out of the center of the Aerogarden, all you should need is one. I'm excited to see how your plants respond! You can always use the stock hood as supplemental lighting from the rear of the plant, help get light to those flowers that show up under the canopy.

You will not regret it! I just hung my second Reflector 48 today and the girls are both loving it. For one plant growing right out of the center of the Aerogarden, all you should need is one. I'm excited to see how your plants respond! You can always use the stock hood as supplemental lighting from the rear of the plant, help get light to those flowers that show up under the canopy.

Yes I decided to get the Reflector after seeing how well your plants are doing. Thank you

Update!!!

Day 9 Flowering + 4 weeks Veg.

Finally I got some proper lightning... I got the Mars Hydro Reflector 48 and purchased also a good hydroponic bucket 5 gallon (still waiting for it) with a bigger basket. It was just too difficult with 1 gallon AeroGarden reservoir to control PH and temp. I think I'm gonna much better with this setup.

It's been 9 days in flower and still no pre-flowers. I checked if there was some light leaking and yes the corners of the door was leaking so I sealed them. Now no more light leaking. I don't know if that was the reason.

I also purchased a humidity monitor. It shows %33 and it supposed to be in flower between 40-50%. Will try to raise it with a bucket of water and some sponges.

Here some pictures... It looks finally like a grow room. So happy :)

IMG_57793.JPG
IMG_5783.jpg
IMG_57865.jpg
IMG_57814.jpg

Update!!!

Day 11 Flowering + 4 weeks Veg.

There was a small light leak from the door and the 'Blue Display' on AeroGarden. I taped and sealed everything. It's been 2 nights without disturbing and no light leak. It's growing very fast. She loved the new light. I'm not sure but I think she started to flower. I took a macro pic... What do you guys think?

PH is 5.8
PPM now 350 (Went down from 600) Will feed in 3 days. Plan to go up to 700-800
Temp outside 78
Water 76
Humidity 30

IMG_57935.jpg

IMG_57974.jpg
IMG_57954.jpg

That does look like the beginnings of a flower - congratulations! My inexperienced opinion is to bump up your nutes now. This is an important stage where the plants are hungry and capable of stacking on rapid growth, you don't want them to go hungry but you don't want to scorch your leaves either. I think you'd be more than OK going up to 800. The daily growth during flowering-stretch is unbelievable, it's quite impressive to witness. Enjoy!

That does look like the beginnings of a flower - congratulations! My inexperienced opinion is to bump up your nutes now. This is an important stage where the plants are hungry and capable of stacking on rapid growth, you don't want them to go hungry but you don't want to scorch your leaves either. I think you'd be more than OK going up to 800. The daily growth during flowering-stretch is unbelievable, it's quite impressive to witness. Enjoy!

Yes, it looks to me too like beginning of flower. I hope and fingers crossed :)
Thank you for your input. This is my first non auto grow was very worried because I didn't think about the blue display light and the light leak beneeth the door.

I was planning to feed her in 3 days but will listen to you and will feed her tomorrow to 800-900.

I hope will see some pistils soon.

Yes, it looks to me too like beginning of flower. I hope and fingers crossed :)
Thank you for your input. This is my first non auto grow was very worried because I didn't think about the blue display light and the light leak beneeth the door.

I was planning to feed her in 3 days but will listen to you and will feed her tomorrow to 800-900.

I hope will see some pistils soon.

I'm certainly no expert on cannabis growing, but I have a lot of experience with other outdoor plants that are photoperiod-centric when it comes to flowering. With those plants, moonlight, lightning, fireflies, etc have no effect on "flipping" their stage. It takes powerful concentrated light hitting the leaves. So, I wouldn't worry much about the Aerogarden display. Light leaking in, however, could be a whole other issue. I'd be concerned about that - possibly - but not the aerogarden display. :thumb:

I'm certainly no expert on cannabis growing, but I have a lot of experience with other outdoor plants that are photoperiod-centric when it comes to flowering. With those plants, moonlight, lightning, fireflies, etc have no effect on "flipping" their stage. It takes powerful concentrated light hitting the leaves. So, I wouldn't worry much about the Aerogarden display. Light leaking in, however, could be a whole other issue. I'd be concerned about that - possibly - but not the aerogarden display. :thumb:

Good to know... Was not happy with the black tape on the display anyway :)

Day 14 Flowering + 4 weeks Veg.

Finally I got some real pre flowers but still no pistils. I have no clue why this is taking so much time. PH is always between 5.8 - 5.9

My PPM was a little bit low past couple of days (200-300). Right now it is 650-700

She is still growing amazing I can see the growth day by day.

Quick question on Nirvana's website it says that the flowering time is somewhere between 49-63 am I gonna count as day 1 for switching the lights to 12/12, seeing the first pre flowers or pistils?

Here some pictures.

IMG_58215.JPG
IMG_58228.JPG
IMG_58247.jpg
IMG_58283.JPG
IMG_58305.JPG
IMG_58314.JPG

IMG_58345.jpg

Back
Top Bottom