AK48 Nirvana Fem - Not or too late flowering - Reason?

Ferboldt

Hi everyone,

I have one AK48 Nirvana Fem. under LED in AeroGarden (DWC).

I flipped 14 days ago the lights to 12/12 but I recently started seeing pre flowers.

I have an ongoing grow journal. Click here

Does anyone has some ideas what might cause this? As far as read in the forum pre flowers show up within 4-5 days and first pistils within 10 days.

I would like to go deeper to be better with my second grow. Thank you very much.

IMG_58215.JPG
IMG_58228.JPG
IMG_58283.JPG
IMG_58305.JPG
IMG_58314.JPG

IMG_58345.jpg

hey bro just finished fem ak-48 go light on nutes ...mine took 70 days ...there is two diff phenos I had...purple smells like grapes...I used led too...go light on nutes ....

That plant looks great. Definitely mature enough to flower. I would expect her to definitely be flowering. She doesn't look like she's stretching either. All I can say is

Check your timer again
Make sure you give her a bit more Potassium and Phosphorous
Go to 11/13 if all else is good

I assume you are using canna specific nutrients? The aerogarden nutrients are Nitrogen heavy for green leafy plants. Good luck and keep us posted

That plant looks great. Definitely mature enough to flower. I would expect her to definitely be flowering. She doesn't look like she's stretching either. All I can say is

Check your timer again

I assume you are using canna specific nutrients? The aerogarden nutrients are Nitrogen heavy for green leafy plants. Good luck and keep us posted

Yes I use GH Flora Series nutrients. I will check which of Bloom, Micro or Grow contains Potassium and Phosphorus, will add it.

You mean 11 on and 13 off, right?

Check your timer again

Yes, yesterday I switched the lights from 12/12 to 11 on 13 off

Let's see what's gonna happen. Thx for your help.

What might be the reason of late flowering?

Well, she's either not getting 12 hrs of interrupted darkness (check your timer), she's chemically not ready (bloom feed), shes not physically mature enough (not the case), or 12 hrs isn't enough (move to 11/13).

AK 48 doesn't really qualify as Equatorial sativa. Some strains that see a constant 12/12 just kind of flower when the hit a combination of triggers. If she's getting uninterrupted darkness, 11/13 will kickstart her.

Edit..
You don't want to nitrogen starve her while she stretches. You may just want to give her a P "bump". If you have grow/bloom switches on your light, you can turn the blue off for a day or 2 also. Could always leave her in the dark sor 24 hrs too. Lots of little tricks to jumpstart her. Lastly, could always leave everything alone and let her tell you when she's had enough growing and is ready to turn all woman.

Aerogardens suck, unless you just needed a reservoir but I still think you'll need a bigger bubbler than comes standard in the Aerogarden, it's a small Res, you'll see when she gets thirsty, you'll probably be topping the Res everyday

Sent from my Z958 using 420

Aerogardens suck, unless you just needed a reservoir but I still think you'll need a bigger bubbler than comes standard in the Aerogarden, it's a small Res, you'll see when she gets thirsty, you'll probably be topping the Res everyday

I bought my first AeroGarden for herbs like Basil, Parsley, Dill, Oregano etc. and it works amazing. After growing successfully herbs I attend growing some bag seeds. Seemed very easy. Then I got some quality seeds, aquarium temp, additional air pump some light support. Now I ended up ordering a 5 gallon bucket.

So AeroGarden is great for herbs and it also leads to a better setup for marijuana... It motivates and shows how easy it is. After this grow I will use both of my AeroGardens for herbs and tomatoes :)

But yes I already ended up with filling to reservoir every day with fresh water and then adjusting the PH. Kinda pain in the ass :)

Agreed, when you look at it that way it makes sense. I too started learning on an Aero garden and then built my own system.

Back
Top Bottom