Nirvana AK48

FiZzi420

Hii everyone! Im on my first grow of AK48, I vegged em for 4 weeks and tried my best to keep em short! Using cfl bulbs of total 350 watts all together, i flipped the lights to 12/12 and noticed two very tiny white hair poking out of the calyx on the top nodes on the 6th day, Its been 3 days now..so what should i expect next i mean when will the buds start forming?

It's already begun. The next 30 days will be fascinating. Congratz and good luck.

:thumb:

Thanks homie! Alrighty ill wait and watch until then..i hope it goes well :)

Please: Start a journal with pics! I just ordered some AK 48, and I want to see how they grow under your care. We can compare notes. I generally veg for 3 months, tho, so I will be way behind you. I'll be asking lots of questions about it's scent, growth patterns, what it likes and doesnt like.

Please: Start a journal with pics! I just ordered some AK 48, and I want to see how they grow under your care. We can compare notes. I generally veg for 3 months, tho, so I will be way behind you. I'll be asking lots of questions about it's scent, growth patterns, what it likes and doesnt like.

Right on, Ak48 is a very fast growing strain, i grew it in soil and it went well until three weeks and then she needed feeding so i used FF Grow big, responds well to heat stress and topping, its a very forgiving plant, yes veg it for atleast 6 weeks because its a very short and bushy plant, i vegged it for 4 weeks and still seemed very short and then flipped the lights, pistils appeared on the 6th day after flipping to 12/12, and its 11 days into flowering now..you can PM me if you got any questions but remember its a very hungry plant so go well the nutes and dont over fertilize as well..

Back
Top Bottom