Chrystal Grow LED and CFL

I think its the light, those plants are way big for flourecsents in my mind. especially to bud. Most people keep plants smaller and trained really well so the bulbs can be kept no more than 2 inches from the buds. SCROG stye. those just look a little too big and spread out to be using flourescents, that is why i suggested an HPS.

When i first started growing i used flourecsents, and my plants didn't look as nice as yours but grew great and big during veg. Reall big.

When i tried to bud them, they gave little tiny nugs at each internode but then just stopped growing. No matter how many bulbs i added i couldn't get buds to get any bigger. I must have added 20 or more bulbs totaling well over 200W draw on one plant. After a month or so of no noticible change i picked the buds and got less than a quarter on a 3-4 foot plant. I also was a newbie so who knows..

but don't nute burn them! all too easy to do. i learned that the real hard way.

cool, yeah i didn't want you to make the same mistake i made. that was a sad painful sight, flushing everyday with plain water and watching leaf by leaf fall off anyways, till it was just a stalk left. I am not an professional grower by any means but i think your plants look pretty healthy nutrient wise. nice and deep green.

Well good luck. might just try hanging some of those bulbs right in the plant if they are cool enough. A buddy of mine did that and the buds close to each bulb did prety well, while the ones just like 5-6 inches away didn't change. I guess just put them as close to the big nugs as possible.

keep up the awesome work and posts.

hey :) just read through your whole thread . im gonna tag along :)
good luck on your buds getting bigger ! cant wait and see what happens :goodluck:

OK latest update:

The tallest plant, and also the skiniest one has had surgery.

I was going to chop her and leave her dry but i just cut the leaves off and left the bud on.

The reason i was cutting it was because it was not gettin any bigger and the buds were small.

I have put the plant back under the lights,and am going to leave there for a week to see if there is any change,and if not she will be cut and dried for smoking.

Pretty disapointed about her but the other to seem to be doing ok.

Pics up soon.

:peacetwo:

Ok so here we are.

DAY 40 of flowering.

Latest pics.Takin just now.

cam_pics_0038.JPG
cam_pics_0055.JPG
cam_pics_0046.JPG
cam_pics_0019.JPG
cam_pics_0029.JPG
cam_pics_0065.JPG
cam_pics_0072.JPG
cam_pics_0082.JPG
cam_pics_0092.JPG

As yo can see the tallest one had surgery and it is doing her the world of good.

They are starting to fill out and hopefuly the will be double the size by harvest.

the buds are looking much thicker mate , nice thinking tying them down like that :thumb:
how long are you planning on keeping them in the flowering stage ?

the buds are looking much thicker mate , nice thinking tying them down like that :thumb:
how long are you planning on keeping them in the flowering stage ?

They are ment to take 8-10 weeks to flower fully,so i guess i will let them go the full distance.

Im waiting for my microscope to arrive so i can tell when they are properly ready for the chop.

Ok guys Latest update:

I have ran into some problems.

Due to my neighbours house being searched i am forced to move my plants back into the homebox dark room and then into my attic.

the reason that i am moving them is because the smell is getting pretty bad and my house is starting to smell like a cafe in amsterdam.:yummy:

I dont no what effect this will have on the plants as they are a bit big for it.

I just hope that the 3 plants will fit in the room,because if they dont(IM SCREWED)

Pics up tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom