Bloombox Hydroponic Grow - Chrystal

Re: Bloombox hydroponic grow "chrystal"

Im on day 4 of drying. Temps during the day have been a steady 75 degrees RH 55% and at night 69 degrees RH between 44%-50%. Tomorrow I will check the stems

Ended up with 5oz of dried bud. The buds are very fluffy...a half ounce looks like a whole ounce. I will give a smoke report in a week or two.

IMAG02187.jpg

5oz is not too shabby. Next time you'll pull 3~4 times that. Once you have it dialed in you'll see bigger yield more consistently. Good job on the journal.

Thx sman... aside from the temps, I thought I covered all the basics. Boy was I wrong. After my 2nd grow I will most likely stick to the OG kush and call it a day. No more sativas or hybrids for me, strictly indicas lol. That ones for u s.indica Ha

Ez luvpiff, Muchas gracias amigo, cant wait too see how your OG grows, I for sure want to grow and keep this strain.

hey all,
its been 2wks now and the buds are curing nicely. I plan on keeping them jar'd up for 2 more wks. I have been opening the jars everyday for 15 mins. As of today they smell of fresh fruit and when its broken down it smells of strong pine and very very sticky. a very heady and trippy high, burns very well but a tiny bit harsh IMHO. I was going for a cerebral high but if i had to do it again I would have let the trichs go amber instead of milky white and 10% amber.

Nice job my friend,:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::high-five::high-five::adore::adore:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom