Farmerbarny's 2nd Grow - Hydro - Strains Are Blue Cheese + White Rhino

farmerbarny

Hiya, hope everything is running smooth for ya all:high-five:

Well this is my 2nd grow so i thought i would do a journal, growing is something i enjoy and if i can help, inspire or even amuse someone then sound.

Settup - Basic DWC, drip with a res sitting underneath with a 4 pot Wilma and 2 single DWC really for mothers.
I had acloset for the T5 and tent for veg+flower.
Predominately Indica/strain - 3 x cuttings of B/C + 3 x W/R germinated from seeds.
Lights - T5 fluorescent 120w + 600w MH bulb producing 51000 lumens + 600w hps dual spectrum light producing 91000 lumens.
Rhino carbon filter with 6" extractor fan with ducting fed into another room.
Temp - 27'c -30'c with average of 28.2'c
RH - 40 - 60 with an average of 52.
Using a digital ph meter, blue truncheon ec/ppm meter and a digital therm/rh.
Fans - 2 x 5" + 3ft tube oscillating fan '120w' lifted 2ft off the ground. on the 3rd wk
Medium - jiffy plugs + Rockwool
Nutes - write up later
Veg - 20/4hrs dark
Flower - ?

Ironically i just started germinating that day when a mate turns up with 3 B/C cuttings so i just said nice one.
Good job cos 2 seedlings did not appear.:headbanger:
Therefore the seedlings have all had different times under the T5 and MH and the cuttings had 10 days under the T5, but i will flower them all at the same time, although the B/C flowers in 8 wk -W/R in 9 wk so the B/C will have an extra wk which might play with the thc/cbn/cbd ratio, no drama thou as it's something I want to try anyway as ive read quite a lot on trichiome development.

This pic is the 3 x seedlings in a prop, under a T5 fluorescent 120w.
PICT003213.JPG

PICT003113.JPG

PICT002618.JPG

This one close up came up within a few days, it spent 5 days under T5, to be honest it only had 2 sets of true leaves and i thought i should leave it for a few more days as it was quite small, but it went under the MH 2 days after the cuttings which we'll get on to soon.
:420:

These are the B/C cuttings after 10 days under the T5, they have just being placed under the MH that day.
justplanted_mh.JPG

This pic is 7 days later, start of wk 2. The W/R was transplanted into the front right 2 days after the cuttings as can be seen. There doesnt seem to much growth yet apart from the W/R . Oh clonex was used on the cutting and clone start in the r/wool cube.
ab_wk2.JPG

This pic is at the start of wk 3, 2 week under veg, the one in the single wilma was the second seedling to go under the T5 for 13 days and it went under the MH half way throuh the wk My pics are taken every monday, my wks go from mon to mon. been reading about GLR, interesting theory, although theory's work in theory but they rarely work in practice but it is convincing reading, think I'll do some more research. think i have a prob with the cuttings leaves are curling down so i changed the feed on the timer to give them less after a real good flush
ab_wk3.JPG

This is start of wk4 and growth has been fast during the 3rd week. As can be seen they just took off.
ab_wk4.JPG

I will be updating on a weekly basis, so we can all see the progress. On the last pic the Wilma at bottom right is the 3rd W/R and it will of vegged for just over 2 wk 2 days when i change cycle + bulb. Aren't sure whether to do 12/12 or 10/14dark??? You carnt see the 3rd W/R in the other pics as i made a small DWC which can not be seen as it was by my right foot. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

farmerbarny Be Happy be Nice and be Kind!!!!

Oh how do insert a avatar?

Re: farmerbarny's 2nd grow, hydo, strains are Blue Cheese + White Rhino

Looks like you are off to a great start! Best wishes for a fantastic grow :hippy:

Oh how do insert a avatar?
I think you may be referring to smilies :)
You'll find them at the top of the text box..just click the smiley face and you're all set :high-five:

Hi and Thanks HappyKitty

im set, thanks again :thanks:

:Namaste:

Nice, can't wait to see how the blue cheese comes out.

Got some blue cheese cuts my self

Thx for calling by 209 Cali C.G :thumb:

i think the B/C are 8th gen, do they get weaker or stronger the longer the generation is? cos there is a lot of ...........cuttings that could be taken off them which im not going to do but will this produce more cola/bud, we will all see anyway as the weeks go by.

Any input whether positive or negative is appreciated.:thanks:

:420:

Hi everyone,

Well going to change the bulb and start the flower cycle today, going to give them a flush then i think im going to start with a 10/14 light cycle,"14hrs dark". I will put up a few pics in a couple of hours, they have grown quite a lot and im worried that ive vegged them to much, as i only had one last time and it went massive "but it had the room and all the lumens to itself".
This time the lumens will be shared between 6, thats if the 3 W/R stay female as they were from seed. I could of stressed the first one as it went in when it was quite small. Thanks for the comments :thanks:

farmerbarny Be Happy be Nice and be Kind!!!! :420:

Hi all, tried to update last monday but the database was down so illtry to give an update now.

Been under the MH for 4 weeks now so just changed the bulb to a dual spectrum and changed the light ncycle to 10/14, this is just after i changed the bulb,
ab_wk5_start_hps.JPG

This is the end of the 1st wk of flowering,not much growth but there s a few pistals on the cuttings, this is the 2 wilmas W/R, the one nereast ended up turning hermi so it's gone, havent uploaded the 4 pot yet so cannot insert but will do soon,
both_wilma_W_Rhino.JPG

now during the second wk the othe 2 W/R are female:thumb:

update soon as i get time,

The

Appologies for not carrying on, the police squad kicked my door off and....well i felt like crying cos it was doing so well, Sorry, need to find so another location, hopfully c u soon !!!!

peace....:420:

The law is a joke, i never voted for this idiot Brithish PM david cameron,

MARIJUANA should be legal,

Ended up doing 6 mth even though im registered with arthritis, EEEERRRRRMMM im so MAD!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom