Temps 105 outside
Morning_Temp.jpg

Jazzy Day ?
Jazzy2.jpg

Lizzy Day 4
Lizzy.jpg

Izzy Day 4
Izzy1.jpg

Watered everyone this morning and I am gonna get that damn door in if it kills me today. I trimmed Pammy and she wasnt as bad as I thought
that is all see ya's in the funny papers

A little blurry there Bear.

Today's Update

Everyone is hanging in there. New Toy came in. My cooltube arrived today and i hung it and have exhaust on both ends ( if my figuring is right that is the way they should be)
cooltube
Cooltube4.jpg

The wings dont seem to be as wide as my light thinking of a way to frakenstien mine onto the cooltube. Temp was 91 when I got light rehung will check it just before lights out in 5 hrs. Alchemy #1 #2 #3 popped today no pics of those cause they barely poked their heads out. I I get 3 a day to pop i will be a busy beaver real quick. I found the germinating system that works for me now. I call it " The Johnny Appleseed " method. rough up soil in strawberry patch throw down seeds cover lightly. They get watered everyday when the strawberries get watered ( on auto with lawn for 20 min ) I know that is a lot of water but they seem to like it. Am thinking of starting a new journal and closing this one . What do you guys think? Well that is all for today see ya's im the funny papers

The fans are both moving air in the same direction right? If you need two fans, one needs to be blowing air to the bulb, and the other sucking away. If one fan is bigger than the other, let the big one suck. Did you try with a single fan?

How long is the flexible ducting on either side? Where are you bringing the air from? Where are you venting to. Sorry about all the questions. I'm sure you'll get things dialed in soon.
Cheers! :peace::passitleft:

The reflector wont close with your light? Not sure whats caught up there. Please show a closer pic showing why it wont close. If you can't close it, the cooling from your cool tube will be poor. Its like trying to smoke a joint with a hole in it. Same deal.

The fans are both moving air in the same direction right? If you need two fans, one needs to be blowing air to the bulb, and the other sucking away. If one fan is bigger than the other, let the big one suck. Did you try with a single fan?

How long is the flexible ducting on either side? Where are you bringing the air from? Where are you venting to. Sorry about all the questions. I'm sure you'll get things dialed in soon.
Cheers! :peace::passitleft:

The reflector wont close with your light? Not sure whats caught up there. Please show a closer pic showing why it wont close. If you can't close it, the cooling from your cool tube will be poor. Its like trying to smoke a joint with a hole in it. Same deal.
no my old wings wont fit the new cool tube
went to one fan sucking out 220cfm ( see update below for new temps and humidity with cool tube)
bringing air in from room through open end of cool tube venting hot out window box fan
the hose is about 5 feet from light to window but could move it closer
ok any other questions:thumb:

TODAY'S UPDATE

Bad news first I HAVE 50 FREAKING BABIES. all from 7 days old to just popping ground. Good news I have the grow room 99 percent done. Temp with light on all day working high was 82 humidity was 40 lowest reading since getting gauge was 61( having a grow romm exciting having a grow room with cooltubes PRICELESS). Probably the best 45 dollars I spent since starting this room on 4/20.THANK YOU everyone for pushing me to go with the cooltubes ( hmmmmmmm maybe LED in the future). Priced LED's the other day at a local organic grow shop and they have one that will cover a 4x4 foot room for 1400.00 plus tax ( of course uncle sam has to get his cut). One good harvest and that would be doable. What I found this morning in strawberry patch and no those are not strawberries lol
babies410.jpg

Babies313.jpg

Babies214.jpg

Babies65.jpg

everybody else is doing good and happy with their new enviorment.
That is all for today see ya's in the funny papers:love:

Cool, Bear!

Sounds like you have the air circulation set up well for your cool tube.

Now, can you remove the reflector from your light? I thought cool tube cases were supposed to replace the reflector. Is there a reflective surface on the inside of the cool tube?
outside the tube yes but they are not as wide as mike will take pic tomorrow

made some "dirty" ear wax last night not the best i have had I think I will stay with my edibles. Can anyone say LOLLIPOPS:laughtwo::rofl:

TODAY'S UPDATE

YEEEE HAWWWWWWW GROW ROOM IS NOW CONSTRUCTED TAPED OFF AND READY.:cheer::volcano-smiley::hookah::party::party::Rasta: temps seem to be under control and first day of having everything hung and taped there is a vaccume effect in my flower room. Temps holding at 81 with lights on , It feels so good to finally have all this figured out and I owe it to yous guys:thanks::thanks::hug:.
the only thing i have to do today is vaccume the veg floor lay down plastic on floor and water and nute everyone.
Added 8 Alchemy babies from strawberry patch to seedling room.Am Listing them as 1 day old ( they sprouted in the past week). So here is the line up
Flower
Pammy (Alchemy )
Yummy9.jpg

Terry ( auto Amnesia )
Terry2.jpg

Jazzy ( Lemon Diesel)
Jazzy3.jpg

Georgia ( bubba kush x blue dream)
Georgia7.jpg

in seedling we have
izzy ( lemon kush)
Sassy_azz_bitch ( lemon Kush )
8 Alchemy

Enviorment
Enviorment.jpg

Ventalation to outside
Ventalation_to_outside.jpg

Strawberry Patch
Berry_Patch3.jpg

Berry_Patch2.jpg

Berry_Patch1.jpg

Cooktube Setup
Cooltube_set_up.jpg

didnt take pics of seedling area today. That is the update for today see ya's in the funny papers

chime in once in a while

working on a update

WENS. UPDATE

Was up late last night thinking of grows and reading threads then got up at 4 am and this is what I saw when I went to the land of magic
pammy day56 days
Pammy3.jpg

georgia rescue grow( second flower)
Georgia8.jpg

JAzzy
JAzzy4.jpg

her top
JAzz_Top.jpg

Terry
Terry3.jpg

What I did for chores today is transplanted these
Seedlings53.jpg

The flower room got watered and nutes and bloom temp got up to 91 yesterday but we are back into the 100s here I had a light bulb come on last night now that I got things dialed in pretty much There is nothing left for me to do during the day LOL what a problem to have:ganjamon::ganjamon: :Namaste:

There you go Bear. All your hard work paying off. As Rascio so aptly put it, now we can sit back and watch the magic envelop you. Now the fun really starts. :laughtwo:

RANDOM THOUGHT

If the goverment put in half the effort sweat time and love as we do our babies the world would be a lot better
Just something that made me go HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM as I was tossing threads

For real!!!

Back
Top Bottom