Moderngroroom Soil Critical Purple Northern Lights Grow Journal

I mean I bury some stem every time I transplant sprouts, leggy or not.

Though since you have to transplant a lot sooner than I do out of a solo cup I think you should probably just leave room to bury it later once it's older.
Yeah just worried it wont hold up in start trying to fall over

A stick and a pipe cleaner will give you some support.
Hey how come when i dry and cure my buds they have no smell??? but it is killer smoke.. idk why i cant get my buds to stink.

What's your drying/curing process?
In a closest with humidity at about 55%-60% then once the branches snap i put them in jars and for first week twice a day open jars and then next week once a day for week. Then after that only twice a week. But seems like after the second day of chopping they all ways smell like hay. Idk if its sum to do with the fox farm line up or what.

It doesn't have to do with the nutes. Do you have hygrometers in all of your jars from the moment you cut the buds off the lines?
No i do not, i thought about getting them. I thought just adding the humidifier would help but seems like everything i do does nothing.

Even after 5 years of growing I would never dry and cure without one in every jar until they're at 62% and getting sealed for curing.

My guess is you're over-drying.
Got a pack of 25 on order, usually when i put em in the jars there still pretty moist

Hey i transplanted these 2 nights ago in now i have this problem.. the one thats in the small container is doing fine i keeping her as a mother.. just the ones i transplanted are droppy!! What would of caused this? Just shock? Iv never had that happen before. Humidity is low but the one i didnt transplant is doing fine..
image.jpg
image.jpg

Could be overwatered if you soaked the pot after transplant.
Teah but the soil i used was new and complete dry, the plants soil was really dry also.. im guess gonna wait in see is all i can do i guess and water next time just a lil bit and i didnt soak all of the soil in my 10 gallon pots either.

Could be overwatered if you soaked the pot after transplant.
Its just a waiting game i guess now and just water once the pot is light to pick up.. but thats what i have been doing for 2 years now idk if its where i just rushed and hurried up with pouring the water on them or if I disturbed the roots to much.

I'd try a little less light for a few day and no more water in the new dirt for a week. When the existing rootball dries out try just watering the original pot size.
Ok thats what i usually do but i was in a hurry and rushed everything.. there cannabis they will bounce back lmao.. im not to worried.

I'd try a little less light for a few day and no more water in the new dirt for a week. When the existing rootball dries out try just watering the original pot size.
Hey the leafs on my girls are dry filling, i watered them but there not getting any better my humidity is at 35% could that be the problem?

Dry filling?

I've seen plants veg fine at 365% RH but if you can raise that to the 60s that might help show some improvement. Got a humidifier? If not, mound a towel in a big bowl of water and aim a fan at it. Also, lower the speed of the exhaust fan.
Yeah dry filling? Like there on the edge of feeling stiff but there droppy. I have a humidifier in there going now its up to 58% humidity.. in yea i have veg’d them girls under 38% i just dont get whats going on when the one that i left in the pot is fine but the other 2 did this after transplanting and will not bounce back.. i did use microzinnazea i might of spelt that wrong lmao.. can you use to much of that?

Back
Top Bottom