LST! Too much of a pull?

But you saw it... ding ding ding...

I posted that pic over and over...you are the first to see what actually is there

Everyone sees a mature monster...you and I see the flaws.

I look at plants and shake my head
..all I see are the flaws...

Good eye! :goodjob:
yeah i bent one over outside once in the ground to hide it and boy she snapped right at the base she was about 3 weeks into flower i thought omg nononono.... she was hanging on by maybe a piece bigger then a hair lol i ran in grabbed a zip tie keep running out and checking on her and she never even wilted or drooped or anything in still harvested a good amount of bud

On that girl I used only home brew I make. Check out the links in my sig. I do what is called compost tea which is basically cooking up a 6 month compost pile over a few days in liquid form and feeding it to the plant. You can adjust the nute level manually and make you own flavor of the week. You can beat the nut companies if you dare.

Also shuts up the haters.

You can disagree all you want. I can pull up journal after journal made by in some cases haters who could only solve their problems using my recipe.

And mine isn't special...and linked below. I took it from advanced nutrients.

Make yourself the best present this Christmas and brew your plants some tea.

Also shuts up the haters.

You can disagree all you want. I can pull up journal after journal made by in some cases haters who could only solve their problems using my recipe.

And mine isn't special...and linked below. I took it from advanced nutrients.

Make yourself the best present this Christmas and brew your plants some tea.
Yeah ima read up on this some more in read the thread bc it seems to be some good stuff obviously. Yeah the haters will hate but who cares whatever works for one person might not work for another you know they just think the way they do is the right way in have to blurt it out but i get what your sayin i rather have some that i can make myself then knowing whats in the manufacturing synthetics out there

So like don't wanna get all political... but this isn't really...just like global warming...deny it all you want. But...

Big corporations traded in new york some of whom I own shares pay a ton of money for profits. They have lobbyists and they pay tons or grant money to agriculture universities for research showing their chemicals work.

That is the real problem is the bias in ag schools out there.

So the industry has poisoned our topsoil and rivers through inorganic farming that causes weaker lower quality food. The quality of produce today is horrific and getting worse.

Read about this it is not my opinion. Fertilizer companies are actually poisoning both the world and our food supply.

And nothing they offer cannot be done locally on your own naturally in a way that doesn't poison the land or rivers.

We should only use what we really need from them period. All of it is strictly being lazy. I buy stuff... just as little as I must. I wont sacrifice good weed for the planet either but I can do it for less than most just fine.

It is all propoganda. Real organic gardening works and is better on the environment if you care.

Oh and since you like here...this is what she did for me... 1 of 4 in the tent. 2 were males on both sides so she had space to breath.

Oh and since you like here...this is what she did for me... 1 of 4 in the tent. 2 were males on both sides so she had space to breath.

O im withyou on that all the farmers out here tell us you have no clue what you guys are eating its a soft kill i know what your saying.. big government has to go asap and the lobbyists who help these ppl get shit threw its rediculous just wish ppl would wake up more thats what needs to happen

Back
Top Bottom