Madman Grow #1 - CKS Crown Royale Fem - Northern Lights Auto & Candy Cane Auto

Started three more candy cane seeds and one more crown royale :) I'm trying to have a perpetual harvest and always be in smoke when I need it :)

I also brew beer and was thinking since beer produces co2 when fermenting I could put a hose into my tent but I'm worried it would flavour my weed.... Wait actually beer flavoured weed would be amazing

Sent from my F3113 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Started three more candy cane seeds and one more crown royale :) I'm trying to have a perpetual harvest and always be in smoke when I need it :)

I also brew beer and was thinking since beer produces co2 when fermenting I could put a hose into my tent but I'm worried it would flavour my weed.... Wait actually beer flavoured weed would be amazing

Sent from my F3113 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My first grow I ran a couple batches of moonshine and put the pails into the tent for the co2. Not sure if it helped or not. I'm thinking my exhaust fan probably pulled all of it out. How's your garden going

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom