Crop King Seeds Start To Finish With Mars Hydro LED

Hey there CO!...I've never tried Crop King before (reviews seem ok).. ordered some Super Silver Haze Feminized last week and would appreciate any feedback. thanks.

Hi CO, just wandering how Crown Royale is doing. Have CR from Crop King, waiting on a few more things to start seeds new moon sept. Any pointers you can share on them would be awesome. 4x4 tent, clay medium,GH nutes, rapid rooters, MH light, fans, co2 pads, wind tower fan from wally world, odor controller, as will as sm fan. Any help will be greatly appreciated.:Namaste:

So far the CR have been going strong for me. I have mine in FFO soil so need nutes needed for 1-2 months. All I have had to do is add Cal/mag 2 out of 3 waters. I am growing them under COB LED light right now which they do not seem hungry for light, I have it about 30" above and no stretch with 200 wall watts. Mine are still to small to top or do any lst. I will be posting a update in a few days you will see they are still young. As I go along I will share all grow info I am getting from mine.

Hey there CO!...I've never tried Crop King before (reviews seem ok).. ordered some Super Silver Haze Feminized last week and would appreciate any feedback. thanks.

SSH Is one of my favorite sativa strains for sure. Flower took around 9-10 weeks on the two flowers I have been threw with SSH strain. It like to get bushy on me but just keep after the bottom growth early and do not let it get out of control or you will make a ton of trimming work for your self. She did fine with flower temps from 71-90 so not to picky. I would try to stay mid 70's for best growth 71-75. Try to keep your night and day temps around 5 deg difference when going into flower to help her not over stretch when she go's into the first 2-3 weeks of finial stretch. That will help you get tighter nugs. She did not ask me for extra nutes over my normal flower grows with other strains. Mid flower is you can adjust your exhaust up to bring humidity to around 30% she will add on a little extra trichomes to fight light stress. What happens is if you do it right and not drop to low and do not do it to long when you drop humidity just a little the leafs lose the moisture to protect them from drying out not all but just enough then the plant will produce a little more trichomes to combat the light so it does not dry out leafs. Its like a trick you play on the plant Just like adding a uvb reptile light for 2 hours a day the uvb will hurt the plant so it says oh shit and grows trichomes to fight the uvb from hurting the plant.

Thank you CO for all the info..Really looking forward to the SSH..Good Sativas always take longer..10 weeks or more seems normal to me. My temps and humidity are similar to yours..easy to control with the right set-up. Your much more technical than me and so are many others on this site..I think it's great! I just surf all the great knowledge and use bits & pieces that apply to my set-up. I just started playing with fem seeds..only 1 run so far...LA Confidential Haoma and Green Gardener#1..all were quite nice & potent and turned out just like they advertised..not as delicate as I heard they would be..a little more than the others but not bad at all.. I took babies off them a month ago and there all doing fine..they seem to veg a bit slower than non fem.. I'm an old school dirt farmer with a green thumb and I tip my hat to you and others on this site.. Cheers!

Great Journal Co Finest,

You've tough me lots of things during the past couple of years, I lurked for a long time getting started up an d edumacated. I'm running a Crown Royale and a Early Vixen from CropKingSeeds under a Mars Hydro Reflector 144x5 right now. They are at 40 days of flower and doing awesome, and some of the credit is due to you and your journals. I wish I had enough time to maintain a journal, but maybe after retirement in two years I might be able to contribute. Thanks for taking the time to post to journals, I'm better at growing because of your effort, sharing and information.

Many Thanks
JB

:thanks:

I just wanted to pop back in and tell you how much I enjoy your YT videos -- clear, helpful and really demystify the process. Thanks so much for putting them up!

Great Journal Co Finest,

You've tough me lots of things during the past couple of years, I lurked for a long time getting started up an d edumacated. I'm running a Crown Royale and a Early Vixen from CropKingSeeds under a Mars Hydro Reflector 144x5 right now. They are at 40 days of flower and doing awesome, and some of the credit is due to you and your journals. I wish I had enough time to maintain a journal, but maybe after retirement in two years I might be able to contribute. Thanks for taking the time to post to journals, I'm better at growing because of your effort, sharing and information.

Many Thanks
JB

:thanks:

Thank you all for the kind words. I appreciate you all taking your time to watch and drop by here. Always good to hear feedback that I am not wasting my time. I am out building a big grow setup right now. I should be back Wednesday. For now a quick update here are some pic of whats going on. They are doing very well and still a little small for the training to start.
SAM_12674.JPG
SAM_12685.JPG
SAM_12694.JPG
SAM_12703.JPG

Will be doing transplants in a week on the solo cups. See you all soon keep it growing green :allgood::passitleft:

Almost time to move the autos over to another room to finish flowering. They are growing real well. The candy cane is my favorite so far onn this grow on the autos. The Early mist has flowered real early so if you are looking for a quick small lowering plant that is it. The other two are still in the solo cups and will get transplanted real soon. Should be done by this weekend or early week.
SAM_12964.JPG
SAM_12975.JPG
SAM_12984.JPG
SAM_12993.JPG
SAM_13004.JPG
SAM_13013.JPG
SAM_13025.JPG

wow those plants are already going to start blooming, going to stay really short unless they stretch alot in flower. hope they get a little bigger for ya CO

Hello 420mag. All is going well. I got the last of my Crop King plants transplanted. All is looking good. I about 2 weeks or so they will be going into big pots for there finial home. For now they are in the two gallons. I am working on the new veg room so I am trying to keep them in smaller pots for now so they will be easy to move.
SAM_13202.JPG
SAM_13211.JPG

I moved the autos over to the 5x5 tent that is still running 18/6 so they can finish there. So far looking good. The early mist is not going to put out much maybe a oz if lucky,she started flower way early and is very small. Now the candy cane is growing very nice and is looking like she could hit 2-4 oz. So far Candy cane is my fav.
SAM_13383.JPG
SAM_13391.JPG
SAM_13402.JPG

Did I miss CK Crown Royale harvest saw the others they look great. Started my Crown Royale the 13th sept new moon. New to 420 not real computer savvy, but learning....been watching your grow for a while. Thanks for sharing your know how.:420::thanks:

Everything is looking outstanding and doing very well. The candy cane has started to flower and is going to make so good weight for no training and no nutes added so far. I need to make another order very soon and will start some more real soon.
SAM_13703.JPG
SAM_13693.JPG
SAM_13682.JPG
SAM_13672.JPG
20151001_015733.jpg
20151001_015752.jpg
20151001_015805.jpg

The four in veg are starting to fill out. One of each strain I topped. We will soon start seeing to huge difference in the trained and the untouched plants.
SAM_13451.JPG
SAM_13462.JPG

So far the CR have been going strong for me. I have mine in FFO soil so need nutes needed for 1-2 months. All I have had to do is add Cal/mag 2 out of 3 waters. I am growing them under COB LED light right now which they do not seem hungry for light, I have it about 30" above and no stretch with 200 wall watts. Mine are still to small to top or do any lst. I will be posting a update in a few days you will see they are still young. As I go along I will share all grow info I am getting from mine.

SSH Is one of my favorite sativa strains for sure. Flower took around 9-10 weeks on the two flowers I have been threw with SSH strain. It like to get bushy on me but just keep after the bottom growth early and do not let it get out of control or you will make a ton of trimming work for your self. She did fine with flower temps from 71-90 so not to picky. I would try to stay mid 70's for best growth 71-75. Try to keep your night and day temps around 5 deg difference when going into flower to help her not over stretch when she go's into the first 2-3 weeks of finial stretch. That will help you get tighter nugs. She did not ask me for extra nutes over my normal flower grows with other strains. Mid flower is you can adjust your exhaust up to bring humidity to around 30% she will add on a little extra trichomes to fight light stress. What happens is if you do it right and not drop to low and do not do it to long when you drop humidity just a little the leafs lose the moisture to protect them from drying out not all but just enough then the plant will produce a little more trichomes to combat the light so it does not dry out leafs. Its like a trick you play on the plant Just like adding a uvb reptile light for 2 hours a day the uvb will hurt the plant so it says oh shit and grows trichomes to fight the uvb from hurting the plant.

I have 2 SSH in flower right now. My favorite daytime med to date. :peace:

So I think I will be doing a flush next week on the two on the Left. I am not happy with the way they have grown and looked for the last two weeks.
SAM_14283.JPG

The autos are doing great. They are about one or two weeks out. I will start putting them under the scope in a week to check. I am looking for 10-15 % amber.
SAM_14221.JPG
SAM_14211.JPG
SAM_14202.JPG

hey whats up co! ya my auto's really didnt grow as big as i had wanted to but i guess that is the point of some auto's. great update :Namaste:

def look frosty but small for sure man, great grow as alwasy brotha, cant wait to here what i smells and tastes like

I'm glad to hear no burn from FFOF, I went from rooters to FFOF on this first grow and been using FFOF all the way though with no problems. I hear about people burning with FFOF often but, since I haven't had issues personally, still plan on using it for my clones when they come out of the aerocloner. Have you ever tried their Light Warrior stuff?

Light Warrior is the shit! Only thing I use for seedlings. It makes for a good transition to OF as long as you don't add ANY nutes for the first 2 weeks. Just my experience.

Light Warrior is the shit! Only thing I use for seedlings. It makes for a good transition to OF as long as you don't add ANY nutes for the first 2 weeks. Just my experience.

I agree. I use light warrior on most of my seedlings unless I know the strain and know it can take ffo with no problems. On a very few strains I have had ffo burn tips but nothing to ever worry about. Most big ffo problems I have seen was user adding nutes to early or real bad water with high ppm or crap in it. Now I can not say to much about using tap or well water on ffo, I use a five stage R/O with a .005 ppm.

CO, I might have missed it in your posts but how close did you keep your light from your Girls?

I keep most of my lights around 24-30". I only go lower at the last two weeks of flower on most some I go lower at week 4 depending on the trichome build up on the plant. If I see it has a nice build up they come down to 18" but that is all from me always growing in 5x5 spaces.

Thank you all for stopping by more updates coming soon.

Back
Top Bottom