Indoor Grow July 2009 : AustralianQ1 CaliGDP CaliSSH CaliOrange DutchWidowSkunk

Day 76

11 weeks tomorrow, and I think that I will be able to harvest some of the more mature (as I like them mature LOL), buds of the Q1 plants, but the CASSH and GDP are easily going to want at least another 2 weeks.

CASSH day 76

CASSH2.JPG

Q1 plants 1 & 2
Q110.JPG
Q1_22.JPG

GDP day 76

GDP10.JPG

Wolfie, yep tipped it once about 4 weeks ago as it and the CASSH were going to be really big plants otherwise in this grow. Still have ended up with great buds even though there was 1 tipping.

Day 77 WEEK 11

Will be 1 more week of flowering for the GDP (total 8) and she will be ready to harvest. The Q1, CASSH, Bubblegum plants have been cut and are now hanging, drying ready for curing.

For a rough guesstimation on final weight, I am thinking from 5 different strains growing, with no uniformity of growth patterns, it looks like about 10 ounces dry. Will post pics of final buds soon! The CASSH and Q1 could easily go another 3-4 weeks in flower but, I like a peaky high and at this point of maturity (7 weeks), both had what I, as a smoker grower like.

GDP day 77

145cm_tall.JPG
GDP14.JPG

GDP_21.JPG

Q1 Plant 1

Q1_plant_11.JPG

Q1_plant_1_2.JPG

Nice and frosty. GDP looks happy and healthy. Good work man. Cant wait to see the harvest pics. Good luck with the final stretch.

Have got the plants hung and drying except for the GDP VenturaGold and WidowSkunk/Ice still in the room. Will be posting the dried pictures very soon, but for all purposes here, the journal is finished. Thanks to all who have commented and followed the journey.

Am now onto only 1 journal. "Breeding and Growing Journal"

Stunning work DGMGH

Per your request we're moving your journal to our completed forum, but we look forward to your after curing pictures and smoke report.

Thanks for sharing.

Much peace and respect to you from 420 Magazine

Well congrats on another successful harvest. Crossing the finish line must be very satisfying. I hope to reach that point in the next few weeks.

Thank you everyone for the kind words. I have the plants hanging in the shed and it has been nice and warm today 19 degrees celcius. Am smoking a combo of dried Q1 CASSH GDP BUBBLEGUM and it is just such a knockout smoke I wish I could share it with all here!!

Thank you everyone for the kind words. I have the plants hanging in the shed and it has been nice and warm today 19 degrees celcius. Am smoking a combo of dried Q1 CASSH GDP BUBBLEGUM and it is just such a knockout smoke I wish I could share it with all here!!

So it has only gotten up to 66 degrees F? Man, I know you can't wait for summer! What is the RH level in the shed?

So it has only gotten up to 66 degrees F? Man, I know you can't wait for summer! What is the RH level in the shed?

Munki, R/H is 38%. So its nice and dry. Get a great cross ventilation when I open the windows at 1 end. Wolfie, I just hang the plants cut in a cupboard, holes in top and bottom. Would post pics but ran out of batteries today!! Will get some here tomm.

So..... What are YOU smoking right now??

Bubblegum

Bubblegum9.JPG

Californian Super Silver Haze

GDP15.JPG

Grand Daddy Purple

CASSH3.JPG

Q1

Q113.JPG

These buds have been taken from the tops of branches which are still hanging in the cupboard drying, but took these off a week early, and cured, as well, I'm a pothead and its football finals time....

Back
Top Bottom