The Germinator's Dr Krippling Feminized Incredible Bulk DWC Grow 2017

I dont think so. DR Krippling only produces incredible bulk as feminzed so a reg seed couldnt have slipped in. As for fems being straight out males ive not seen or heard of it. Ive seen lots mutants and herms but not regular straight males. I tbink you would have got some flower on it if it was what it was sold to you as, although would have been seedy weedy.

Seedbanks usually wont do anything as there are variables outside of the breeder and sellers control that could have led to the seed herming. It would be impossible to prove it started its life out as the male or herm. So id say complain and if you are offered anything nust say thanks and take it.

Thank You cultivator. They offered free seeds on my next order if I mention this when I order. Thank You for all your help.

Now I can focus on my remaining Incredible Bulk. Tonight I spotted a calyx with two hairs coming out of it. I don't see any male parts. Fingers crossed. A few pics. One of the pics shows a single leaf almost as wide as my hand. :)
420-magazine-mobile1459598010.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1310888613.jpg
420-magazine-mobile46666085.jpg
420-magazine-mobile260598207.jpg
420-magazine-mobile956720251.jpg

Day 1 flower?
So today is the first I noticed female pistils. So today I count day 1 of flower?

severely bummed... i got to looking closer at this remaining plant and found the same looking balls....i got a blurry pic... ill wait a few days...what a waste of time.

Any suggestions on where to buy more seeds? not using bonza anymore. need to get a couple seeds quick.

Looking for suggestions on a strain to grow. Indica. High thc. Fast flowerer.
Also I need truth. Did I do something wrong to hermie these? Or could dr kripplings be crap? I feel I didn't stress these at all. All conditions were kept good. No light leaks ect. Maybe I am jumping the gun. Maybe it's to soon to tell the sex. Sorry to ramble. Confused and very bummed at the moment. I thought about ordering two seeds from Bonza to see what they send me free. Thought bout Bubblegum strain.

Looking for suggestions on a strain to grow. Indica. High thc. Fast flowerer.
Also I need truth. Did I do something wrong to hermie these? Or could dr kripplings be crap? I feel I didn't stress these at all. All conditions were kept good. No light leaks ect. Maybe I am jumping the gun. Maybe it's to soon to tell the sex. Sorry to ramble. Confused and very bummed at the moment. I thought about ordering two seeds from Bonza to see what they send me free. Thought bout Bubblegum strain.

Just ride it out. What do you have to lose at this point giving it a few more days? Incredible Bulk is an awesome strain.

Use seedmadness . Com mate. Exvellent seedbank. Ive bought thousands of seeds from there. They have brilliant deals on buying multiple packs and always send free seeds. Best seed bank ive used by far.

Its def not Dr Kripplings mate. Ive grown def over a tjousand invrwdibe bulk and several hundred Blue Kripple. I get some herms but when you grow feminized seeds there is always the chance of herms. Maybe 1 in 20 will herm depending onthe quality of the feminized seed. Regs never herm unless you make them where fems can be really sensitive to it. Of course growing regs means you have the chance of males. Im not associated to any seed company but Dr Krippling in my opinion is ome of the best new companies.

If you order new seeds yoh could try power plant, yields well and there are some lovely phenos of it, maybe try the Blue Kripple thats a heavy stone and massive buds or the Gorilla Glue #4 is lovely. Yields a little less but is quality.

Just got an email from Bonza. They are resending the original order. Two incredible Bulk fems and two gorilla glue fems.
They say the gorilla glues they sent were fem. I thought they were reg so I pulled them when I seen the bulks were doing fine.
So now I guess I'll continue with this grow at least till these seeds get here. Maybe I'll get lucky and be wrong about this one possibly being hermied.

A few pics from tonight. I see pistils everywhere. Not seeing anything male. I've been thinking on how to spread her out like a scrog. Since it's hard to tie the branches to anything. Here's my first idea. Going to cut the circle so it's not as thick. I also have another idea. What you think?
420-magazine-mobile1332447486.jpg
420-magazine-mobile907406439.jpg
420-magazine-mobile503201821.jpg
420-magazine-mobile612032150.jpg
420-magazine-mobile997299727.jpg
420-magazine-mobile897926605.jpg

Anyone think I should thin it out a little? I've already done a little but still feel it could benefit if I let more light in.
With half the group saying don't and the other half saying do I am not sure anymore. I used to defol heavily.

I changed out the bucket tonight. Here's a few pics before lights came on. Also a pic of what I fed her.
420-magazine-mobile1566871916.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1595499632.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2081081127.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1430223954.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1305086283.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1560441735.jpg

Ppm 1000
Raised ph to 6.1 it's been 5.9
2ml z7 part one and two.
This formula is total for four gallons.

Looks good in the hood.

Why 6.1?

Well I've been at 5.9 so I figure 6.1 to get in a diff range of nute uptake. Mag def happens usually at lower ph readings. So it seems. Like to go through the range.

I now believe that the "balls" were actually the start of calyx. Because this plant had them too. Now they're calyx with pistils. I think the pic fooled everyone even me because they were microscopic pics. I will wait longer from now on.
Anyways this plant is really starting to fill out and look great. Here's a few pics. Sorry bout the yellow light. I have defoled. If not I don't think it would be looking this good. Light is getting where it wouldn't have otherwise.
420-magazine-mobile925045475.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1610639789.jpg
420-magazine-mobile594624525.jpg
420-magazine-mobile201912360.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1447962109.jpg
420-magazine-mobile667814184.jpg

Usually a male plant will show himself quickly.

I read that. The other plant did show its sex way before this one. But there were def calyx with two pistils on the other plant. But also the things that looked male. But I seen the same on this one. So I am a little confused.

Back
Top Bottom