Bloombox Hydroponic Grow - Chrystal

Re: Bloombox hydroponic grow "chrystal"

Ez Luvpiff, Looks like you got a tidy return for your labour, cant wait for your smoke report.

Yea it def boosted my confidence in the end. Can't wait to smoke it. I'm gonna let it cure for at least 2wks be4 I try. Thx for tagging along for the ride.

Expect to lose 75-80% of the weight to drying, so if you have a lb wet, you will wind up with about 3 oz dried. They won't gain potency in curing. What curing does is improve flavor and smoke-ability. It breaks down the remaining chlorophyll and sugars as it ages and makes for a better smoke.

What size mason jars are you using? 15 is a lot. I use 1/2 gallon jars, they seem to keep things at a good RH. And as with most things, larger volume means easier to manage. I would think that your whole plant (at least in the pics) would fit into a single 1/2 gallon jar (maybe a little extra into a quart jar).

Read up on the drying and curing threads, there's a lot of good information on how to do it right.

Thx for the knowledge. I might have a lot more than a pound wet then becuz there's no way im getting 3oz out of this harvest. I have seen pounds be4 and this looks like more def. I just eye balled it, I never actually put it on the scale.

I don't know if you'll have close to a lb dry. My last grow was 1-1/2 lb and my pile of nugs was much bigger.

Check out SurfinStoned's last grow, she pulled a lb dry, and her pictures give an idea of how that looks on a table
Surfinstoned's 720Watt LED - God's Gift - Hydro Grow

I truly hope you do pull a lb, but my guess is no more than a qp.

Nice grow and harvest, I'll be subbed for the next one.

I don't know if you'll have close to a lb dry. My last grow was 1-1/2 lb and my pile of nugs was much bigger.

Check out SurfinStoned's last grow, she pulled a lb dry, and her pictures give an idea of how that looks on a table

Wow nice grow!! Pretty nugs. how was the taste and potency test?

Ok guys I need tips/ do's & don'ts on drying. Right now my temps are 90 degrees RH 55%

Man u were right my friend. When I check them today they were half the size . This grow really has me scratching my head. I made a few mistakes here and there but what could have caused this and how can i prevent this from ever happening again? I thought I would at least break even on expenses etc. not even close.
IMAG02158.jpg

Newbie growing pains I guess.
Im thinking of growing from soil after my 2nd grow.

I am still a hydro guy. If done right it can't be beat for time and yield. Although soils can be easy as well.

I have my system down to a (near)science, I don't have to watch it and once it's set it takes 10 minutes a day and then a res change every two weeks. Easy, and effective.

Hey ozric420,

In my BB i have a 400watt hps. Can I go higher to increase yield? Maybe a 600watt hps...The fall is coming up so I figured their shouldnt be a heat problem.

Hey luvpiff. I've been looking in to buying a bloombox from bcnl and was curious on to how loud the BB is? What would be a good comparison? I've also heard the water pump is a little on the loud side? any info would be nice thanks! Nice grow btw! You def inspired me more to purchase a bloombox

Hey luvpiff. I've been looking in to buying a bloombox from bcnl and was curious on to how loud the BB is? What would be a good comparison? I've also heard the water pump is a little on the loud side? any info would be nice thanks! Nice grow btw! You def inspired me more to purchase a bloombox

Hey Meats,

Thx...i would compare it to air conditioner on low. the air pump will only get loud if u run it dry. if ur worried about stealth then ur in the clear. My friends and family visit all the time and walk right by it. hope this helps. :peace::peace:

Hey ozric420,

In my BB i have a 400watt hps. Can I go higher to increase yield? Maybe a 600watt hps...The fall is coming up so I figured their shouldnt be a heat problem.

luvpiff, I would not recommend a 600w in your BB but here take a look at Golden's set up, first pic in his journal.

GG7's Indoor/Outdoor Grows!

Maybe you could use a CFL with your doors open to add additional light to you grow.

I am still a hydro guy. If done right it can't be beat for time and yield. Although soils can be easy as well.

I have my system down to a (near)science, I don't have to watch it and once it's set it takes 10 minutes a day and then a res change every two weeks. Easy, and effective.

How often can I water my mother plant in organic soil?

How often can I water my mother plant in organic soil?
I have my moms in coco coir/perlite/vermiculite mix, in a hempy set up. They get watered every 3~4 days, I feel the weight of the bucket. They drink more when they're bushy, if I trim them back they go longer between watering.

Not sure how long it would be with organic soil, but I would think it would be similar to my times.

I have my moms in coco coir/perlite/vermiculite mix, in a hempy set up. They get watered every 3~4 days, I feel the weight of the bucket. They drink more when they're bushy, if I trim them back they go longer between watering.

Not sure how long it would be with organic soil, but I would think it would be similar to my times.

Kewl thx Sman!

Back
Top Bottom