Tangerine Dream - Big Band - Critical Kali Mist - Blue Hash - Hydroponic Grow

Plants looks great! Few yellow leafs at the bottom meaning they are ready to explode with flowers.

Thx 12/12, good to hear. humidity rose up a few days ago so I went out and bought a dehumidifier and things are running alot smoother. Tomorrow I will post more pics

Ok guys so temps have been alittle on the high side. Ph is at 5.5 and Rh is at 38% but the girls are still going strong.
IMAG02907.jpg
IMAG02898.jpg
IMAG02889.jpg
IMAG02879.jpg
IMAG02866.jpg

Look'in good my friend :bravo::bravo::bravo:

Quick Update,
The girls are eating more than drinking so I up'd the dosage a bit, hopefully they will start sucking up more H2o. Today is the beginning of wk 5 and the smell is getting alittle out of control with the door open. Not that its a bad thing lol...
OG Kush Mama is really stretching out nicely and looking nice and green.

OG Kush
IMAG02937.jpg
IMAG02948.jpg

Big Band 1
IMAG02986.jpg

Big Band 2
IMAG02967.jpg

Diesel
IMAG02977.jpg

Critical kali...Good genetics on these 2. Same exact height
IMAG02997.jpg

Blue Hash...She seems to be slowing down a bit, hopefully with up in dosage she will speed up her growth.
IMAG02958.jpg

Right side.
IMAG02917.jpg

Left side
IMAG02928.jpg

They are excellent. Have heard a lot of good things about OG Kush. What made you want to try this strain?

Thx twelve...I always wanted to try growing after I smoked sum with a buddy. It was a one hitter quitter for sure. And since I prefer quality over quantity, It was a no brainer. Can't wait to see how she turns out.

Week 6
OG Kush Mama
IMAG03064.jpg
IMAG03082.jpg

humidity was alittle lower than normal so i put a cup of water in the box. hopefully the Rh will rise
IMAG03093.jpg

Big Band 1
IMAG03075.jpg

the left and right side
IMAG03047.jpg
IMAG03039.jpg

A bud from my 1st grow
IMAG03028.jpg

Hey Oz , how often do u have to replace the bulbs in ur setup? My hps bulb doesnt seem as strong as the first grow.

well if you got the same bulbs I got with machines, they go about 3 cycles, at least thats what they said, but I don't have a light meter , so I really don't know if thats right, but I do know that the bulbs that came with it are cheap, I found some on ebay that where the same but cost less,but I'm going to try a different bulb after this grow. hope this helps

well if you got the same bulbs I got with machines, they go about 3 cycles, at least thats what they said, but I don't have a light meter , so I really don't know if thats right, but I do know that the bulbs that came with it are cheap, I found some on ebay that where the same but cost less,but I'm going to try a different bulb after this grow. hope this helps

yea thats what I thought also. I guess I will get one of each next week just in case. thx for help

:popcorn: Hey Luvpiff - hope you don't mind another follower. My first several grows were with a BCNL Mothership, which is a bit smaller yet with only one chamber for veg/bloom. They're not cheap, but they definitely work! Now to get caught up...

:popcorn: Hey Luvpiff - hope you don't mind another follower. My first several grows were with a BCNL Mothership, which is a bit smaller yet with only one chamber for veg/bloom. They're not cheap, but they definitely work! Now to get caught up...

Good to have u on board xlr8 :welcome:

Quick Update

Beginning of wk8, temps are 77 degrees Rh is 42%. Cant ask for more than that lol. OG Kush Mama is at wk 7 of veg,..shes really sucking up alot of nutes and water. So far I see 7 clones that are ready for clipping... ill prob take cuttings in 2wks or so. As for the rest of the girls they seem to be growing alot faster now, a few yellow leaves here and there but nothing major. I added Overdrive to the feeding regimen last week and used it today when i changed the res. here are a few pics

OG mama
IMAG03226.jpg

Blue hash
IMAG03218.jpg

Big Band
IMAG03198.jpg

Diesel
IMAG03209.jpg

Group shot
IMAG03245.jpg

Back
Top Bottom