Iceman420 DWC Indoor Hydro Grow

So the tangerine dream she is a beauty I see little amber in the microscope a lot of cloudy and some clear still so I leave for vacation in 2 weeks I’ll let her go till then and hang her while I’m gone maybe lol but here is a few pics

Just... Beautiful. 3oz is still a good pull. Id be lucky to get that off mine. Thelma had a great stretch, she will produce some nice colas. Louise on the other hand hardly stretched at all, still really short and bushy but man she is frosting up already in some areas, while Thelma hasnt at all, it's crazy. Tried to tuck leaves on her last night (Louise) and that turned out to be more of a pain than I thought just one dense bushy

That Tangerine Dream has some nice colors going on and looks like she has produced some nice frost on her.
I love it now hopefully I’ll pull at least 6 oz off that girl. And my gorilla glue is just starting flower already also I’ll have to scrap the scrog idea I’ll save it for another grow Also still waiting on my sponsor seeds now that’s going to b fun. Lol I really want the t shirt so I can walk around San Diego sporting it haha

That’s not the half of them but all top nugs are really dense and super sticky and smelly. But the lower nigh was really airy and light. I’m not to happy with it. They clam it’s a 10 oz plant and I only got 3oz I thought the grow went well not to many issues well really none except the beginning but only 3oz makes me sad. But I have plenty more to try. Stop in @ our sponsored grow myself and a few well known others are in it together. I’m not a professional grower but I’m pretty good with the dwc bucket. But working with these other guys that know lots and we are all growing the same thing starting basically the same time. I’m gonna learn till my brain bleeds

Ok harvest complete Tangerine dream yeald was 7 oz dry. I believe I hade more. I wan on vacation and hade a helper look after the plants. And it seams they helped me with my drying stash as well. I hade 3 empty hangers when I returned home. Hey but at least. I have more and a home to return to. Now on to taste. The tangerine dream is light citrus taste and burns really clean. It seams to have a deeper high. And gives me the munchies extremely. It’s more of a relaxing bud not active. Thanks to everyone who has shown interest in my grow. There’s only one way to grow and that’s up. Till next time icemann420 out.

I’m thankful for the help by keeping my ph stable. But he over filled the buckets and who really knowns what he did other then smoke my stash lol. And my Brooklyn. Never got top fed. SO she is a little dry and the top is curled up. I slapped a humidity dome on her to help out. And my gorilla glue is like 6 feet tall also. And was growing into the light. Also all dry on top. Now the buds that are starting are really fat so far id sat biggest nug starters I’ve sean in all my growing.

Back
Top Bottom