Iceman420 DWC Indoor Hydro Grow

@Bowl Nugz n' harmony o man 2x2x4 your going to b stuffing that plant in there lol everytime you open her up it will b crazy shit falling out like a fat chick in yoga pants lol
Please dispense with the “fat chick” jokes. If you must poke fun at obese people, use a man for the foil.

thanks @Pinktiger777 I run all hydroponic dwc setups. I have another active grow going it’s a gorilla glue. And a Brooklyn Sunrise sponsored grow. Also I have blueberry kush about to sprout and a lsd 25. Stick around. So what’s your method of choice. And how’s it working out for u. And any questions I can help u out with

The only grows i have done are in my 2x2.5 ft. Tent, with ebb and flow. I want to switch to dwc

5c9eeb9c59899631d898f6181bd2d829.jpg
my seeds are in now to sprout let's see how this goes. So the critical purple sprouted fast and strong. Now the tangerine dream looks like a dud the bean cracked but looks brown After 3 days no change in the tangerine but the critical is really strong and ready day 5
61edbdc72cdcc1d29d0c7f40190f2278.jpg
the purp is in the rock wool still no luck with the tangerine so I'll pop another seed and see well well 2 days later the tangerine looks really strong now I'll. Put her in rockwool next

Hope I learn from this grow I'm doing a critical purple right now with dec very similar! Check out my grow and help me out cause im gonna need it !

Yes they do. Always in the water. Deep water culture. Dwc. Is the name of my system. It’s all home made. But there is a big air stone in the bottom of the bucket. That’s how the plant stays alive. Without the oxygen the roots would rot and poof dead. Basically it’s coco but not lol. My Hydrotun replaces the coco and they always have nutrients and oxygen 24/7 that’s how they grow big fast.

This is the only way I have ever grown. I started hydroponic because they said it’s the hardest to do but the best results. But it’s so easy as long as you have a understanding of hydroponic growing. My best advice is read as much as possible and ask questions. And apply your knowledge to a grow. You won’t be disappointed

Iceman, I seen your seeds looked great off the start better than mine. When you put them into the system, did you top feed or rely on water bubbles to touch the bottoms?

Mine just don’t look like they’re taking off and I think it may be because of the top feeding being too high. They don’t look like they’re suffering visibly aside from a lack of growth in comparison to yours.

I’ll top water until roots are sticking out of the net pot bottom. . After that I stop and let the air pumps do the work. As long as you have a splashing effect at the bottom of the pot. You will be fine. If it’s to over filled you wont Develop proper roots. They need to search. For the water. It gives them the drive to grow.

No it would be empty. And twice a day I’d pour water around the plant just a little. I use rapped rooter plugs and they hold 10x there weight in water. And if you keep them wet they can die fast. Basically drowned and stunned root development

No it would be empty. And twice a day I’d pour water around the plant just a little. I use rapped rooter plugs and they hold 10x there weight in water. And if you keep them wet they can die fast. Basically drowned and stunned root development

Yeah I think this was my issue fully. I turned off water pump. I’ll just hand water from now or just turn the pump on quick to water then shut it off. How wet did you get your rapid rooters. I’m using them also.

I soak my plugs for 24 hours in ph water of 5.8 with great white bacteria added. It’s a good bacteria and a root stimulater. Then I’ll take the plug and shake it a few times to get the heavy water out. I like them damp. Like not able to squeez water out.

If you check out my Brooklyn sunrise grow. Now that was a fun one. But super long with 14 others. There was a guy doing a type of dwc running a drip system. It didn’t turn out to well. Soaked them. But they pulled through.

Yeah I think I started the drip too early. Not enough roots to use the water they’re just getting overwatered right now. My one seedling broke fully in half now so I just stuck it in the rapid rooter and put a pop bottle over it for humidity. Fingers crossed it re roots. I didn’t have any rooter gel or powder so I’m relying on the plant wanting to live lol

At the pace my first seedling is going I could probably start another and catch up as long as I don’t mess it up again. They have been over watered and started 12 hours without light.

Back
Top Bottom