SlowToke's High Brix Cancer Killer Grow Journal - Blue Dream/Critical Cure/Darkstar

Re: SlowToke's High Brix Cancer Killer Grow Journal - Blue Dream/Critical Cure/Darkst

Good God mi amigo, that's incredible! Those colas are hiding a NOTM. You better find it. :laughtwo:

A respectable haul from arguably our finest HB kit grow this season. You were brilliant. :high-five: You bet you get reps for this as well as treating them with the respect due. :hug::hug::hug: I couldn't be more impressed.

Just a couple weeks now and you'll be making your first batch of oil. Dry it, jar it and cure it at least two weeks. That's as long as you need to wait for the first batch. :slide:

Re: SlowToke's High Brix Cancer Killer Grow Journal - Blue Dream/Critical Cure/Darkst

It's not colas anymore, it's ropes of weed. Call lord greystoke, he would have fun jumping from one to another.
impressive size and density.
:thumb:

(ps: no macro?)

what's the length of the longest branch?

Good God mi amigo, that's incredible! Those colas are hiding a NOTM. You better find it. :laughtwo:

A respectable haul from arguably our finest HB kit grow this season. You were brilliant. :high-five: You bet you get reps for this as well as treating them with the respect due. :hug::hug::hug: I couldn't be more impressed.

Just a couple weeks now and you'll be making your first batch of oil. Dry it, jar it and cure it at least two weeks. That's as long as you need to wait for the first batch. :slide:

Thanks so much, Sue! I'll just may have to give the NOTM thing a shot. We'll see what comes off the drying line, and go from there. One thing's for sure, I do love those colas! It was fun trimming the fan leaves. I rested the cut end of a cola on my thigh, and rotated it with my left hand while trimming fan leaves with my other hand. I have a bunch of BD#1 clones in the veg tent. I may go with four of these for the coming bloom cycle. I bet that would be impressive!

Definitely time to start thinking about cooking up some oil and making suppositories. I will be in touch shortly about making oil. A shortcut to CCO production best practices would be appreciated!

It's not colas anymore, it's ropes of weed. Call lord greystoke, he would have fun jumping from one to another.
impressive size and density.
:thumb:

(ps: no macro?)

what's the length of the longest branch?

Thanks, Spacef! I appreciate it. Yeah, still working on my macro technique. Not quite there yet for this batch, but I'll have it figured out for the next bloom cycle.

The longest cola is 25 inches of continuous flower, from the base of the bud cluster to the tip. :yummy:

That was a beautiful harvest SlowToke! Great on you for some good looking herb!

More reps!

It's been two weeks. How're they looking? Smelling? Tasting? Inquiring minds want to know. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Hi Slowtoke, I'd love a smoke report or "epilogue" too.
any thought of doing another session? etc? thanks!

Ok mi amigo, you're worrying me now. Touch base please. Tell me you're on vacation. :circle-of-love:

I get like this when I have a particularly good batch, especially if I make oil. You might not see me for days. I suspect slow is taking many many tokes and enjoying the heck out of it... but soon everyone hits the cap, and you acclimate, and you suddenly realize... hey...
I haven't checked in at :420:lately!

Let's hope that's the case Emmie. Thank you. :love:

Ah, too bad we can't transform this thread into a "guess what happned contest" with led panels and stuff to win :)

My theories are different:

1/ growing weed was such a pain in the ar*e that slowtoke was more than happy to finish it and never come back here with us geeks and stoned nerds of a different dimension :D

2/ the crop was lost, and the efforts wasted, because of mold, or mismanipulation when storing/transforming it into oïl or whatever. The self-shame feeling must be strong.... enough to hide.

3/ Slowtoke (who is not a regular user of cannabis as I understood?) took a toke and was so stoned and badly tripped that he threw everything in the garbage , "this stuff is not for me" , and so he went back to other methods of getting what he needs.

We'll never know for sure as long as Slowtoke does not tell us (you should dude, whatever is the reason, if you can tell us, please tell us, it is important for everyone even if you think it is not or that we don't need that info, on the contrary, what you'd say can have a huge impact on someone's life , be it positive or negative, it is always important for someone... thanks)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I never give up. We're eternal beings SlowToke.

:hug:

Great grow ST! Now go kill some cancer.
If you need any feedback when you make the oil, let me know.

Back
Top Bottom