DarkStar Project - Advanced Growing

I did take pics. Moved the light to get some good shots, even took a few closeups of the buds of the DSM. I took pics of before and after I trimmed the plants in the vert monday. It was a heavy trim too lol. The next day I went to pull the memory card from the camera and it wasn't in the camera. I left it on the desk so all those pics I thought I took were never recorded. What can I say, I am sorry that I am a stoner dumbass at times. I'll take pics next visit.

ROFL! Ya know what I believe? Shhh.. "It happens! To some of us that's on a regular basis..."

Hi Mr. Smith -

I responded to your questions in my journal regarding strength of nutrients, etc. Let me know if it leaves additional questions or if I missed something. Also, don't be afraid to offer advice/suggestions if you have them. Bummer about the pics - I've done stuff like that.

Hope you're well!

My SLR camera is a Sony AX200. It has no internal memory. I just retook pics last time I visited the grow.
Here is a pic of the vert grow at day 23 in flower. They had a severe trimming 5 days ago.

007_DS_VERT_D23F.JPG

These are pics of the DSM day 49 in flower. 3 more weeks before she gets chopped. Harvest day is set at day 72 in flower.

011_DSM_rdwc_d49f.JPG

009_DSM_rdwc_d49f.JPG

014_DSM_rdwc_d49f.JPG

016_DSM_rdwc_d49f.JPG

018_DSM_rdwc_d49f.JPG

021_DSM_rdwc_d49f.JPG

She's fat and nuggy all around. We have 3 weeks wait til chop time.

Broadside seems like the ONLY way to get that sort of nugs all the way around. I don't think even 1kw would reach all the way down form the top for that 1 plant.

<sobs> It's just... so... so... BEAUTIFUL!!

The center of the DSM still has a shitload of popcorn bud. I'll be making alot of bubblehash with the trim and popcorn. Light penetration is about 8 to 10 inches deep all around so I am still expecting a very impressive weight number for this one plant.
Broadsiding the plant with light is probally the only way I can grow a huge plant in this room. The ceiling height is only 6ft6in.:thanks:
Just did another BPN purchase.

I was just beginning to do a long update and answer your question Heisenburg but I am being kicked off the comp buy my daughter and its not easy for me to post with my phone. I'll try again at a later date.
Damn, the kids grow up so fast and what's mine has become theirs. I lost the xbox and the wii a long time ago, now they want my comp. What's next? It won't be weed, that's for sure.
I'm a fucking slave for plants, kids, my job and my wife. These are the days I wished I grew bigger balls, sheesh. Bout the only thing they do now is hang lower.

I will be harvesting the DSM tonight. As soon as I catch up to my life I should have some nice info and pics. I am going to have alot of info to cover real soon. I try to keep a good journal so please don't be annoyed because I am delayed.

I have a feeling you'll be harvesting it tonight, tomorrow night, the next night... Good luck with the harvest - hope you are happy with the results, that is a beautiful beast! :morenutes:

The grow room is the only place I can find peace and quiet at our house sometimes. The computers are all in use, there is xbox and wii monopolizing the TVs, and the kids eat all the snacks. I have my grow room, and that's it - I go there to medicate and meditate. Get away from the commotion. My balls hang so low now that I need to brush the gravel off of 'em once in a while...

I will be harvesting the DSM tonight. As soon as I catch up to my life I should have some nice info and pics. I am going to have alot of info to cover real soon. I try to keep a good journal so please don't be annoyed because I am delayed.

Ladies and Gentlemen! What you're about to see will astound and amaze you! Darkstar has been months in the making, and soon we will have the results of the most spectacular single plant in recent history. The most stupendous effort put forth my one. 'MR. Smith'!

I direct your attention to the center ring, and please we need Ab-so-lute SI-LENCE...

<Pause for effect...>
<all lights go out>

Drum roll please........:tommy:

<Single spotlight goes on from high above>

<whispered>Ladies and gentlemen, I remind you, we cannot break his concentration. Dizzying figures are being computed at lighting speed. Those shears he has are LASER SHARP. . .Any distraction at all could be. . . CAT-ASTROPHIC.

<the audience takes a collective breath and sits on the edge of their seats in suspense>

The grow room is the only place I can find peace and quiet at our house sometimes.

I know that feeling. All my life I've heard about people having certain things that relax them or "help them find their center." For some people it's painting, hiking, or running...stuff like that. I always thought for me that it was video games. I mean, I've always loved them so it had to be. I was wrong. I am definitely most at peace tending my garden. That was kind of a shocking realization for me, that I could go through so much of my life and not really know myself.

I know that feeling. All my life I've heard about people having certain things that relax them or "help them find their center." For some people it's painting, hiking, or running...stuff like that. I always thought for me that it was video games. I mean, I've always loved them so it had to be. I was wrong. I am definitely most at peace tending my garden. That was kind of a shocking realization for me, that I could go through so much of my life and not really know myself.

I'm w/ you Heisenberg.....tending my garden, with music (headphones to block out the other noise)

What are you running now? (i know you probably said but I can't find it)
I just got his 3 part + bloom booster for my next run because of all the BPN love on this forum. Looking forward to it!

For the DSM I started off with the BPN 2part and switched to the 3 part once I was out of the 2 part. I have been following the BPN chart mostly but I used boomblastic for a booster instead of bpn blue booster afterweek 5 in flower at 2 to 4 ml per gallon. The max I am trying to run the DSM is 1350ppm. I did go over 1400 by accident and it showed its mark with a lil burn. I normally try to stay within the 1200ppm range but I felt I had to push it a bit because um well because.

I don't get a chance to relax much when I am tending the gardens. Too much shit to do and never enough time. When I first started growing it was like a place of zen and stuff. I would sit there and get high and stare at the plants. Now its like check this, check that, is this thing working?, time to clean this, water change after water change plus filling and emtying the barrel so water can age, is this thing dying?, what the fuck's wrong now?, is that a leak?, will the filter make it through another grow?, blah blah blah, yackity yak, water changer. The cycle repeats itself daily,weekly, monthly...Worry,worry,worry.Smoke a bowl, relax, fuck it I made it through another day. My back hurts.

Back
Top Bottom