AeroFlo 96

Glad to help BWC.

Thank you 420fied.

Day 16 and day 2 in flower.
Found that the ice hermed. Old seeds I germed (24 in all) didn't take so hoping for new stock to arrive soon. After this grow the perpetual stops. Then it will be 45 plant or less grow ops for hopefully two shows. Trim work was finished on the 30th. Found that soaking and pouring direct bleach really helps unclog lines when cleaning between grows. The back row had all holes clogged but 2. Pressure is low on the side using the 36's submersible pump but resevoir temps are down because weather really cooled down.
Sorry no pics.

Day 17 and day 2 in flower. Partner said there was a light on when it wasn't suppose to be on, will verify and fix tonight. I removed all the ice plants that was growing on the left side because of the herming trait it showed and killed the mother. Should have the weight totals this weekend from last harvest.

DSC01292_001_edited-1.jpg

Looking great, Mr Smith!! I am very curious to hear that weight! Do you run those buckets in the same area as the AF? I am thinking you said that was somewhere else, or with someone else or something....

Who's WW were you not happy with? Did it start out that way or did it go down hill after generations? Well, I sure wish I could clone you up with the WW I've been running. Hate to even admit where it came from because I've only heard negative sh*t.... G-13 Labs......was a freebie fem seed that came from the attitude w/an order of Serious's AK47...... That one seed, wow......has done more for me than anything yet. <---the only BAD thing I can say is the odor is completely out of control! Just got that nailed down this last run.....but I 've never needed anything other than a Can50 before....

Well, dont want to keep running on! Sorry!

Keep up the great work and have fun!!

gman

Glad to help BWC.

Thank you 420fied.

Day 16 and day 2 in flower.
Found that the ice hermed. Old seeds I germed (24 in all) didn't take so hoping for new stock to arrive soon. After this grow the perpetual stops. Then it will be 45 plant or less grow ops for hopefully two shows. Trim work was finished on the 30th. Found that soaking and pouring direct bleach really helps unclog lines when cleaning between grows. The back row had all holes clogged but 2. Pressure is low on the side using the 36's submersible pump but resevoir temps are down because weather really cooled down.
Sorry no pics.

I ran some organic nutes the first time in my AF and clogged it all up, sticky shyte...... Got them clean but were never like new.....nothing compares to new when it comes to the 'laser drilled' lines......then poked pins, needles, up to push pins.......without the realization of how fine the original stream is......they're all the same too<---helps to even the pressure?<---I'd think... You know this, I know-----probably much more than I. But if not for those $10 spray lines, I 'd be diy all the way......

:peace:gman

Looking great, Mr Smith!! I am very curious to hear that weight! Do you run those buckets in the same area as the AF? I am thinking you said that was somewhere else, or with someone else or something....

Who's WW were you not happy with? Did it start out that way or did it go down hill after generations? Well, I sure wish I could clone you up with the WW I've been running. Hate to even admit where it came from because I've only heard negative sh*t.... G-13 Labs......was a freebie fem seed that came from the attitude w/an order of Serious's AK47...... That one seed, wow......has done more for me than anything yet. <---the only BAD thing I can say is the odor is completely out of control! Just got that nailed down this last run.....but I 've never needed anything other than a Can50 before....

Well, dont want to keep running on! Sorry!

Keep up the great work and have fun!!

gman

It was Nirvana White Widow. The seed was 4 to 5 years old and wasn't stored well. The plant didn't like to high heat temps I suffered in the veg cab this summer. Lost the chocolate chunk do to light reduction to lower temps. The bucket controller runs the same as a ebb in flow system.

Germing all 30 beans. Primary reason, to select 5 to 6 plants as mothers. Grow style will be ebb n gro multibucket system and a separate journal will be made til the harvest. I am happy to be able to start another journal, this one is very repetitious.

Today might be day 1 in flower. I think I fucked up programming the timers for the lights when I replaced the blown bulb so they were getting only five hours of light because one light stayed on a extra 7 hrs per day. Programming multiple digi timers while alternating lights to reduce power usage should not be done when stoned and by yourself.

I've been gone for over a month, wow, time sure does fly when your busy lol.
The harvest numbers were 186g chocolate chunk, 35g chronic 52g sage 141g ice.
I kinda lost interest in the 96 project since I decided to seperate the 36 from the 60 after this grow and my partner is doing all the maintenance so I only have to stop by when needed or just to check up on the girls. I have also decided to keep the aero flo 60 here with the 4 600w light setup but the veg cab is now a dry room lol. I can't control the heat without sacraficing light so its not worth destroying anymore mother plants.

He's a pic 10/11
DSC01295_002_edited-1.jpg

10/20
DSC01298_001_edited-1.jpg

10/27
DSC01306_002_edited-1.jpg

11/13
DSC01345_001_edited-1.jpg

harvest date is probally around 12/4 with the sage finished 10 to 17 days more. The accidental veg time made the girls get very crowded. Looks like it should still yeild well or at least I hope. Just started flowering my ebb ngrow, will be making a journal soon I hope.

looks very good...how did you come about the way of flowering right from clone? does that only work best in aro systems..i have never tryed flowering from clone and i guess i could never in vision a clone going to a 14 inch bud directly without it being flowering at 8inchs or feets rather..i guess its just the way i started..however i want to switch to flowering to from clone as it would free up a lot of time ..i dont mine taking extra cuttings..any info would be great...

setups riight now are 3 by 6 ebb and flow tables..2 1000s over each or 2 600 digitals.. grown in 5 inch by 5 pots with the bonicare Readygro aeration mix

As long as your clipping is rooted and from a mature plant you can flower at any height. Its a basic for SOG sea of green grow. This last one got a good veg time and well exploded. I can't see the back of it any more so I have no ideal if its healthy. Everything overall looks healthy so I hope for no pest or mold. I gotta pretty good grow temp environment this time of year and humidity is down a lil too far for my liking 38 to 43%.

will any good plant grow to 12 inchs if started from clone? how does that work?i so its basicly veggging in height then then flowering at the same time... my strains are purplekush...a pinnapple, a skishaberry sour desiel and germing seeds for serous seeds ak47 ( i think that strain would be good to flower from clone?) also will be having the big budda uk cheese and paridise seeds White berry

will any good plant grow to 12 inchs if started from clone? how does that work?i so its basicly veggging in height then then flowering at the same time... my strains are purplekush...a pinnapple, a skishaberry sour desiel and germing seeds for serous seeds ak47 ( i think that strain would be good to flower from clone?) also will be having the big budda uk cheese and paridise seeds White berry

What your looking for is a even canopy, not the mess I have. It depends on the strains charactoristics. If its naturally a short plant it will stay a short plant, if its a tall one then the clones will get tall. I take my clippings at 3 to 4 inches and root them for 2 weeks but as long as the roots is as long as the clipping you can take them earlier then put them straight to flower, no veg time and they grow 12 to 36 inches depending on the strain.(The sage is a tall strain)

LOL @ Propa Gator the wordsmith.
Mr. Smith, how do ur lower buds come out when u grow out the big bush like that?

We use the light and fluffy popcorn as a ingredient for hash or butter, the light only penetrates so far so you only get about 2 and half feet of bud, the rest is not worth the trimwork so it stays with the trim to increase the amount of whatever we make out of it.

Back
Top Bottom