AeroFlo 96

This is a new grow setup for me. The room is still in its testing stage. I combined a aeroflo 36 to a aeroflo 60 for space saving.
These pics are from day 3 in flower. Clones are chocolate chunk that finishes in 7 weeks. (yes a 7 week flowering period)
cc_d3_1.jpg

The lighting is 4 600w hps. Heat might be a issue so I may be forced to cycle some of the lights.
cc_d3_2.jpg

Random pic of some of the equipment. Can 75 filter, 8in Elicient fan, 3 digi ballast and 1 old school magnetic ballast.
cc_d3_3.jpg

I hoped I sparked a interest and that you enjoy this testing of the new grow room. I was a ebbnflow grower for a few years but after playing with the aero 36 I saw its advantages right away.

Kewl, you still have those glass thingies on your roto chadelier. I'm gonna like this one- 7 weekers wit no veg. Proper SOG. Nice feedbags on your 'babies'. Nice goggles on your Eyes. Tubular. Run what you brung, Mr Smith. We're in for a treat! PG
+rep style

Thanks PG.
I forgot to mention that one of the endcaps on one of the rows started leaking and I had to move the plants onto one machine so I could recaulk the endcap with silicone and let dry for 24 hour.
Then on day four one of the new ballasts took a shit but temps in the room were perfect with 3 lamps running. I be getting this md hydro 600 digi exchanged as soon as I can and will be cycling the lights when needed.

That is very nice setup Mr. S I have been looking at the same setup for my indoor meds. Its a 60 can expandable to 120. with 40 gal tank. I was told I just beat the odds being 4yrs out from removal of tumor and 1/2+ of rt lung. Dang dirt just getting to heavy to be packin all the time...lol Good job on the room... moslowjj

Bada Bing, I thought I caught the onset, but the fast forward is fast gratification. This is good propagation, next batch cut out already. This aint your first ride on the meds express, Mr Smith. Good luck with your leak, may you make the spread before the girls comingle their roots. PG

I meant to update this sooner. These pics are from day 31. Ph fluctuation seems to be handled by a 2day flush with floraclean. One resevoir is still dropping its ph but not as fast. Flush is done half way thru the grow for maintenance of machines along with cleaning filters for the pumps. They look healthy.

DSC00857_002_edited-1.jpg

DSC00856_001_edited-1.jpg
cc_d9_1.jpg

Comparison to day 9.

DSC00858_003_edited-1.jpg

DSC00859_004_edited-1.jpg

Should be adding more clones monday. Figure we try perpetual for awhile.

The goal is to pull 1 to 1.5 pnds dry weight every 45 days. I dont know if I can do it but I will try in this thread for at least 5 groups of clones averaging 30 clones every 30 to 45 days. Just need to get things dialed in. I will be happy to answer any Qs about this project but for the most part I keep it simple. Ther are 4 600w lights but only 3 are used at a time cycling a light every 4 hrs to keep temp in check. This room is a hot spot in the house but its great in the winter. I already own the co2 stuff but it would be a waste the way I have to vent and cool the room for now.

My cousin Agent Smith was in the matrix. I am just a plain old dumpy every day John Smith lol.

Back
Top Bottom