DarkStar Project - Advanced Growing

Here are 2 nice pics of the DSM on day 57 in flower. These pics were taken 1 week before the plant was harvested.

002_DSM_rdwc_d57f.JPG

015_DSM_rdwc_d57f.JPG

What was the total weight

Heya Mr Smith -

Just hoping everything is cool and good in your world. Haven't seen you around in a few days, but I'm hoping your just lost in a cloud of Dark Star smoke, chillin' and basking in the fruits of your labors. Have a great weekend my friend!

Heya Mr Smith -

Just hoping everything is cool and good in your world. Haven't seen you around in a few days, but I'm hoping your just lost in a cloud of Dark Star smoke, chillin' and basking in the fruits of your labors. Have a great weekend my friend!

hehehe, he's prolly kicked back with a fatty forgetting life for a while!

My comp is broken. I can't do a proper update without it. Sorry for the wait but everything is good. Posting with phone is nowhere near as enjoyable, I really miss my comp.

Thanks for the update Mr Smith

Glad all is cool, hope you get your computer woes figured out soon, though! :goodluck:

My comp is broken. I can't do a proper update without it. Sorry for the wait but everything is good. Posting with phone is nowhere near as enjoyable, I really miss my comp.

-WHEW!- Thought you got really-really bad couchlock- like, for weeks, and forgot how to walk after all that bud. Hell, I'd burn a rope in a sealed room if I had just harvested all that. . . at LEAST smoke a lid in the first week or so.

Do you have a target-worthy pair? Are they really, really big?
:bigtoke:

:rofl: You made me choke on my vape hit Propa! I swear I was gonna rep you for that, but I can't...dammit!

For everybody that is following this journal I am very sorry I have not been able to update for such a long time. I have taken alot of pics and I get the comp back this week so I should be able to update and finish this journal very soon.

Good things come to those who wait! :)

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom