CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & More

Re: CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & Mor

I'm always late on posts, but I too must share your pain as a similar event has recently occurred to me.

I sure have lost faith in people during some time too, but that feeling stays just for a while, as you live to breathe another day. Life itself inside of your mind will flourish and you will challenge yourself again.

I'm setting my new place too, but this time, with more time and care. This time I also have a new purpose to this grow, as cannabis once again showed to be medically beneficial for a specific illness of a family member (which I shall remain secret).

I'm up and ready for work. Shall we both take the next step?

Re: CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & Mor

Happy Daze Cajun...was good to see you back today:)....did all go well for you?....I hope your day is bright my friend:):passitleft:

Hey bro. I find out Monday what's gonna happen.

I don't recommend eating the vibes, and thank you bro. I still have a present for you in a month or so.

I'm sending you some extra special SkunnyVibes™ These will be absorbed through the frontal lobe when you next take a sh*t. Fear not brother, all will be fine :)

I'm sending you some extra special SkunnyVibes™ These will be absorbed through the frontal lobe when you next take a sh*t. Fear not brother, all will be fine :)

Lol. Trademarked eh? Man, I'm scared to go to the bathroom now.

Crap, cancer got me 420. Love you ppl. Keep going & growing. Be good to each other, it's important. Live fearless.
At the appropriate time, my favorite strains were AK-47, Blue Cheese & White Widow.
I am fascinated by all purple strains, but only grew 1 for some reason. I think the prices always threw me off.

Enough personal stuff. On with the grow.
The S. Lemon Haze, Blue Dream & C99 are almost ready. This weekend? Lots of cloudy, but still some clear.

I'll post pics this weekend. The buds have really swollen. Seems like I've become comfortable or something with Sativas & these are great genetics.

Glad to hear from you Cajun. So sorry to hear the cancer got you. So what's the plan now? I know you ain't just gonna throw in the towel and let it win. Our prayers and thoughts are with you man, I wish I could help somehow

Intense chemo for 3 months & then we do another CT scan to see how it went.
Glad I got meds. Whew.

Good morning weed cajun. Dam that's not good news. I got a call this morning from my nephew and his pancreatic cancer is on the move again also. I'm still trying to talk him into doing oil but he's still working and doesn't want to lose his job. I think he's crazy but that's just the way it is. You will be in my prayers cajun. You are a good man, raising awareness and healing, so you have a lot of Karma on your side. Be safe my friend. :volcano-smiley:

Cajun, please take some reading about a mushroom for complementary therapy. It's called Coriolus Versicolor and it has shown promise in both Human and Veterinary Medicine. It's a Immunity Modelator and much more. It showed beneficial in a lot of cancer cases I've laid my eyes upon such has: hemangiosarcoma (blood vessels cancer), bladder, intestines and some others. It isn't directed to a specific kind of cancer, as it stabilizes/normalizes various blood values that are usually low when you're doing chemo.

So, it is a perfect combo for chemotherapy. I've seen dogs that didn't do chemo but had this supplement given along with food, and it prolonged their healthy life time by an year (when they were initially given 2-3 months to live).

When applied along with chemo, you might feel "better" and have good health parameters throughout the treatment. It's a plus, a very big one.

Take care on finding a decent products with this mushroom as it must have a great % on it, otherwise you're just taking low class meds (just like "fake cheap" Gingko biloba that people take and think they are doing a tremendous job)

Usually this kind of "alternative medicine" isn't much heard and gets neglected. But since I know you have an open mind about the concept of medication, I really hope you read up on this.

Sending honest and real good vibes your way.

Sorry to hear the cancer got ya buddy & I don't envy the chemo one bit. Those mushrooms have got to be worth a try though :)

Back
Top Bottom