Feral's 2016 Perpetual Garden - MH/HPS - Multi-Strain

~$20 a bottle is about what FF costs over here, but your flowers are not wanting anything.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Was $20 for the pair of a+b, $20 for carbo and $8 for bud bomb ;) for GH Flora it cost me around $20 a bottle so base nutes at $60 straight up, connoisseur base nutes around $80 :thumb: $48 for base nutes and flower boosters not bad ;) WJ is lacking just a little as im running her on a lighter feed this time also, getting a lot more fade to the fans :)

hell yeah , haha cheapo nutes are kicking arse

Not doing a bad job at all :) although will be running GH nutes all in flower soon so is good to know i can get a cheap backup option that works if need be, I may end up doing a run side by side with GH vs cheap nutes in the future ;)

Looking fantastic Feral. How are you finding the GH nutes?

Thanks mate :) So far so good :thumb: Still only running it on a couple of plants so far but seeing some awesome results already, the ones running on GH seem to be reaching a lot more for the light and the Ice Bomb i cut right back has already started powering back on, its only been about 3 days :rofl:

Ok, keep that shit to yourself man...we don't want the masses to start growing awesome plants. LOL! :)

Me and Monsanto don't hold hands.. Damn, I want awesome plants also...

I learned on General Hydroponics ferts. Some folks I know have been using them for 20+ years. They were bought out by Scott's but have kept the recipes alive. That sh!t can grow some weed. I used to crop 2x what I do now, but I'm starting to catch up lol.

I swapped all DWC girls over to flora nutes last night, the growth and the way Ice Bomb is thriving after swapping her out is enough for me to change them all over. Res was changed out about 3-4 days ago and had gone through another 6L in that time, not to mention she has taken up a lot of the nutrients in the mix as the EC was down to 0.6 from 1.8 the other day :)
While i was at it I changed out reservoirs to Viper Cookies and White Jack, LCOG wont get any more nutes :thumb: I also dropped Viper Cookies down to the next level on the pot stand to allow more room for her to grow, the defol i did to her the other day has had no affects to her upward growth and she was taller than LCOG :)
I was up till late getting everything sorted so did not grab any pics, will make tonights pics that much better :thumb:

I love to live vicariously through you two (DCan), but all looking well. It's not the nutes, it's how you use them. You are showing that now. Regardless of brand, you are experienced on their use.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks miller :) very true, its all about knowing what the plant needs and when, what to add if you have problems etc. First thing i do is throw all manufacturers recommendations out the door, most are trying to sell more of their product and want you to mix it stronger so you will use more :thumb: Can grow good plants with just about anything but you really notice the difference between brands and nute lines, Plants seem to love the GH nutes a lot more in veg than the Dutch Master nutes i was using, cant wait to see it in action in flower, AN Connoisseur kicks ass over DM Gold Flower nutes, will be interesting to see AN vs GH :)

Scotts is Monsanto's exclusive agent for the marketing and distribution of consumer Roundup.....1998 - Monsanto: Scotts entered into a collaboration with the Monsanto Company to apply products of biotechnology to the multi-billion dollar turfgrass and ornamental plants business. Under the agreement, Scotts and Monsanto agree to share technologies, including Monsanto's extensive genetic library of plant traits and Scotts' proprietary gene gun technology to produce transgenic turfgrasses and ornamental plants.

This is just lazy wiki shit
Sorry feral, tried to keep this in private message, don't want to fill next few pages up with this, private message is probably best spot..

Few Quick updates tonight, mainly pics, but before i get to that i have decided that once im done here im dropping another 3 beans in :)

First up will be Cali Connection Sour Diesel, has to work for me at some point :rofl: im sure i covered the strain details before so i wont bother reposting it, we all know what Sour D is :rofl:
A bit of Info on the other two ;)

HSO - Raspberry Diesel
Hybrid of a Sour Diesel #2 and a Sweet Cherry Afghan is vigorous and has big spaces between the nodal sites. Its vegetative stage is quick due to the double activity during flowering period. To get maximum out of this variety trellising is recommended. Raspberry Diesel produce rock hard buds around bottom of the stem. Its aroma is sweet berry with some anise and gassy undertones. Its effect is light and suitable for all day use.

Genetics : Sour Diesel #2 x Sweet Cherry Afghan
Flowering Time : 63-70 Days
Sex : Feminized
Type : 65% Sativa / 35% Indica
Area : Indoor and Outdoor

Moxie Seeds - Grape Kush
Not much info out there on this one but keeping with the moxie theme in the garden :rofl: but everything moxie have are supposed to be straight up awesome, this is one of their main strains they have used to create others :thumb:
The Legendary Kush change the direction from sweety plant into more kushie roots. Grape Kush has purple leaves with bright orange hairs and thanks to its strength and pests resistance got a model role in Moxie Seeds collection. Decent nutrition will result in decent harvest.

Straight into the flower tent ;)

Screenshot_1451.png

Viper Cookies, another moxie strain, Day 17 and powering on

Screenshot_1452.png

Screenshot_1453.png

White Jack, Day 40, looking amazing as always :)

Screenshot_1454.png

Screenshot_1455.png

Screenshot_1456.png

Screenshot_1457.png

Lost Coast OG, Day 52, not overly impressed with the size of her or her flowers, will defo get more veg next time around and maybe flora nutes may help :thumb:

Screenshot_1458.png

Screenshot_1459.png

Screenshot_1461.png

Screenshot_1460.png

In the pollen tent, the mango sativa, cant wait for her to be done so i can get this early veg area happening.

Screenshot_1462.png

Screenshot_1463.png

In the Veg tent

Screenshot_1464.png

Ice Bomb #1

Screenshot_1466.png

Screenshot_1471.png

Ice Bomb #2

Screenshot_1465.png

Screenshot_1470.png

Auto Berry, so far one of the biggest autos i have grown and its not even flowering yet :rofl: she probably stands in at 9" tall lmao

Screenshot_1467.png

Screenshot_1472.png

Red Diesel

Screenshot_1468.png

Early Veg, LCOG and Viper Cookies are taking off, Snake Venom starting to get a bit of health back into her leaves so wont be long till she starts thriving too :thumb: White Jack probably still a few weeks off that

Screenshot_1469.png

:passitleft:

*Pulls up chair while hitting Doob... Don't mind if I do, looking good brother!!! Hit this and keep up the good work!!

Check my Journal out
First Timer - Let's Grow!

Thanks mate :) Welcome :welcome:
I will have to stop by and check your journal out when i get a chance ;)

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom