Feral's 2016 Perpetual Garden - MH/HPS - Multi-Strain

Nice mate.. What camera you got again? My phones not getting the trichs like I'm looking at them here, shitting me :rofl:

So Veg tent next

Screenshot_1388.png

Early Veg

Screenshot_1387.png

Auto Berry

Screenshot_1386.png

Red Diesel

Screenshot_1385.png

The trained and topped Ice Bomb

Screenshot_1384.png

The untrained Ice Bomb, She now too is running GH Flora Nutes :thumb:

Screenshot_1383.png

And the soil girls, starting to get a bit of green back into them again ;)

Screenshot_1382.png

In the Flower Tent

Screenshot_1394.png

Viper Cookies Day 11

Screenshot_1395.png

Screenshot_1396.png

White Jack Day 34

Screenshot_1397.png

Screenshot_1398.png

Screenshot_1399.png

Screenshot_1400.png

Lost Coast OG Day 46

Screenshot_1401.png

Screenshot_1402.png

Screenshot_1403.png

:passitleft:

Looks awesome Feral.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks mate :)

That mango plant looks promising. I hope she gets massive buds that continue to reek of mango.

Im thinking she is almost done, only under a little 125w CFL, smell is even stronger today :)

Nice mate.. What camera you got again? My phones not getting the trichs like I'm looking at them here, shitting me :rofl:

:rofl: Im using my phone for pics, S6 Edge :thumb:, takes a mean HD pic without needing to know advanced photography :rofl:

Almost done? Ok, so you were just pheno hunting and now you're going to take a few clones and flower her out properly?

Tbh i just put one in to see what id get indoors, mate said good luck finding a fem, first one i popped was :rofl: Had no plans to flower her in the big tent and put her in the pollen tent with LCOG, might end up with some fem seeds crossed with LCOG if im lucky. She has been in flowering for 47 days now so im thinking about 2-3 weeks and i will chop her out :thumb: I will grab a few clones from her tonight and see if i can get them to root but if not i will have to reveg her before i can flower again, I would just drop a few more seeds but dont have the space to pheno hunt right now and might risk not being able to find another mango anyways, as i said i have been growing with these seeds for 10+ years and never come across one yet ;)

I saw that one, sounds very similar but is still a 50/50 indica/sativa, I know this one probably wont be from any breeder, we have been growing it outdoors for 10-20 years but never got this smell from it (Dont really get much flavor from outdoor), The guy i got the seeds from has never even seen a seedbank or know how to buy them, has been growing them for 30+ years :thumb: I will try grab a pic tonight :)
That's awesome! I have a seed buying addiction and had to hold myself back so I didn't go looking for that! ;)

I always tell people that smoking pot isn't an addiction, buying and growing seeds is!

Sent from my SM-N920T using 420

Oh, no, brother. :( I know how you feel, but you can fight this, it DOESN'T have to consume your whole life and dresser drawers! . . .

I don't know how many seeds and/or strains I have. *hangs head in shame*

But I have been telling myself if I keep buying seeds, they'll get old and that I need to use what I have first! No purchases this month yet!

:rofl: :rofl: I have tried fighting it but its too damn hard with everyone growing such awesome plants on here lol, when it comes time for picking a new strain to germ i still find myself looking through my whole collection and want something different :rofl: its like a curse lol, I just keep telling myself that one day in the future i will own acres of farmland and i will need them :rofl:

That's quick... Good stuff.. Now you can look to buy some more, pick something you want to grow now :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: I have tried fighting it but its too damn hard with everyone growing such awesome plants on here lol, when it comes time for picking a new strain to germ i still find myself looking through my whole collection and want something different :rofl: its like a curse lol, I just keep telling myself that one day in the future i will own acres of farmland and i will need them :rofl:
Me too brother. Preach on my friend. I suffer the same addiction.

I hear your words and feel your pain, dear brother!

I can't keep room over 50% between 43-52... sour to flip and doesn't like below 50... Don't know what to do.. I want a sour to smoke not hermi for the compost pile..

Just had a thought, anyone see the news yesterday about cannahoney? first organic edible :) the bees collect pollen from flowering cannabis plants and make the honey, bees are not affected by the thc as they have no endocannabinoid system :thumb:
Would be interesting to try it out :)

Just had a thought, anyone see the news yesterday about cannahoney? first organic edible :) the bees collect pollen from flowering cannabis plants and make the honey, bees are not affected by the thc as they have no endocannabinoid system :thumb:
Would be interesting to try it out :)
I posted it on my FB account. Oregon has been making it for a while now. I have not tried it but will when I can.

Back
Top Bottom