Feral's 2016 Perpetual Garden - MH/HPS - Multi-Strain

Thc needs to be heated.. Maybe honey in coffee might give you a buzz.. Be good if we could chew buds like bacci and buzz away. Stealth :rofl:

Maybe they have...

Not sure what effects it gives if it makes you high or not but supposedly good for medical

edit..

And while no one has tested the THC percentages in the ‘cannahoney,’ it does have psychoactive effects for humans, so expect the entire state of Oregon and half of California to become beekeepers in the next few months.

I'm sure there'd be bee keepers around Mullumbimby been doing it for years. Everything is just too underground in Australia.. If not in that circle, you'd never know...

Or maybe not with what millertm just dropped on me.. Not trying to steal his thunder, just thought I better edit post... This Guy Trained His Bees To Make Honey From Weed

Finally got the chance to do a bit of topping and training tonight :) still a bit more to go with Red Diesel but im going to take clones from her now, just having a ciggie break :rofl: The untrained Ice Bomb has been stripped right back, took any lower branches that would not perform, topped every other branch and tied her branches down just a little to spread her apart a bit, man that sounds so wrong :rofl: The other Ice Bomb is almost ready for flower, one more top taken tonight from a leader as it would have completely overtaken the others, apart from that just a full on leaf tuck, good luck counting the tops, she is going to be huge :rofl: Psychotropic Mass was transplanted into the DWC last night, i usually wouldnt top so early but she was already busting out roots all over from the 6" netpot lid, also running GH Flora nutes, she was cut right back leaving the bare essentials, main structure i like to start with, 8 tops already at this stage and will thrive over the coming days :thumb: Took 2 clones from Ice Bomb last night, 2 from Psychotropic Mass tonight ;)
Pictures, few before and a few after :thumb:

Screenshot_1405.png

Screenshot_1412.png

Red Diesel

Screenshot_1410.png

Ice Bombs

Screenshot_1408.png

Screenshot_14111.png

Psychotropic Mass

Screenshot_1406.png

Screenshot_1407.png

Auto Berry

Screenshot_1409.png

:cheer:

We just get to used to seeing perfection in here, I guess we forget to say, beautiful, at times but are all thinking it..awesome mate...

Thanks Grizz, means a lot bro ;) sometimes can get a bit overwhelming with everything i have going on and spend so long on some of these updates, then get no replies, kinda feels like im wasting a lot of time doing them when i should be in the grow room :rofl: Its all good, i just spend more time in everyone elses journals :rofl:

Thanks photos :) Coming along nicely so far and getting more organized hehe, current girls in flower are kinda small but next ones should make up for that :rofl:

But anyways, here are some pics from last night in the flower tent :thumb:

Screenshot_1416.png

Viper Cookies, Day 13, I ended up giving her a defol after these pics ;)

Screenshot_1413.png

Screenshot_1425.png

Screenshot_1417.png

White Jack, Day 36, quite impressed with her and the way she is filling out tbh, using only the cheap nutes, cheap carbo and cheap bud bomb from my local hydro shop :thumb:

Screenshot_1414.png

Screenshot_1424.png

Screenshot_1423.png

Screenshot_1422.png

Lost Coast OG, Day 48, also had a defol after these pics.

Screenshot_1415.png

Screenshot_1418.png

Screenshot_1419.png

Screenshot_1421.png

Screenshot_1420.png

Should have some better pics tonight after their defol last night, also harvested the LCOG from the pollen tent and major defol of the mango sativa the night before :)

:passitleft:

You do so much in a 4x4:thumb:
Looking awsome as usual:)

Thanks Bro :) i seem to be able to utilize every bit of space in the veg tent, same doesnt apply to my 5x5 flower tent :rofl: I will be doing something about that very soon, plans are to have 4x 27L DWC's in the 5x5 soon, move a new girl in every 2 weeks, should end up with harvests every 2 weeks :thumb: thats plenty to keep me going :rofl: will almost be constant trimming lol

how much you take odf in defol this round im doung defol on some and none on others ,just like a memory jogger as i never used to defol , and yep im seeing again that with no defol bigger longer colas grow up out of the canopy and the plants definately grow larger than the defoliated plants , on the defoliated plants i see more of a uniform look to the buds yet they have not continued to growvas muxh onwards and upwards , im seriously thinking that i wont be doing any defol at all in the future ,been reading up on the buds too they only process the fr and ir i think it was i read , any way yield i think is always a mixed bag wirh some strains liking the defol and some not , ive been a big defoer for a while now but i think it does come at the price of not as many xtra large colas so im going back to the no defol club lol.

your nugs are looking great fezza, white jack ia a winner for sure ,sorry to ramblec bit stoned haha

Thanks bro, im kinda doing the same thing and testing this time around, i have my defol in veg down pat and i pretty much work off the same principle in flower depending on what stage its at. Main thing i do when defoliating in flower early is only take the fans from where secondary branches are forming, this will stop all the growth to that branch and will force all of its energy to the actual flower sites, the main fans for each main branch you will want to leave on so they will continue with upwards growth throughout the stretch period but are fine to take off once that is over, you will find they will start to die off around this time anyways as they are no longer needed :thumb: Late in flower i remove most fans to allow good light penetration to the lower sites which turns them from popcorn into solid nugs, basically remove any fan with a long stem and all the rest stay on till harvest ;) Hopefully this works out and i will put up some pics like i did with my veg defol :)

White Jack just keeps on going, man what an awesome strain, she performs so well compared to just about everything i have grown no matter what i do to her :rofl:

Thanks Bro :) i seem to be able to utilize every bit of space in the veg tent, same doesnt apply to my 5x5 flower tent :rofl: I will be doing something about that very soon, plans are to have 4x 27L DWC's in the 5x5 soon, move a new girl in every 2 weeks, should end up with harvests every 2 weeks :thumb: thats plenty to keep me going :rofl: will almost be constant trimming lol

I was going to reply to you in my thread with fairly much the same explanation except every 2 half to three weeks for me :rofl::rofl: damn us Aussies spend to much time here, start thinking the same :rofl::rofl:

Those are impressive white colas. Cheap nutes my arse. You grow same style I was using and I love how you trim the top and let the light down in steps. Looking very healthy Feral.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

I was going to reply to you in my thread with fairly much the same explanation except every 2 half to three weeks for me :rofl::rofl: damn us Aussies spend to much time here, start thinking the same :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: every 4 weeks is good now but 2 weeks is better :rofl: Hard to keep up with the demand around here, only got 2oz left of the last harvest and that will be lucky to last a week lol

Those are impressive white colas. Cheap nutes my arse. You grow same style I was using and I love how you trim the top and let the light down in steps. Looking very healthy Feral.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks mate, quite happy with her results on these nutes, will grab a pic of them later but pushing to find any info about them, doesnt even have ingredients or dosing info on bottles :rofl:

Some quick updates for tonight, in the flower tent

Screenshot_1426.png

Viper Cookies, as you can see the defol has really opened her up allowing them lower branches to get some good light for the last week or so of stretch, all the fans for the main branches are intact so should still stretch a bit more :)

Screenshot_1427.png

Screenshot_1428.png

Screenshot_1432.png

White Jack

Screenshot_1429.png

Screenshot_1433.png

Here's the nutes im running on WJ, also DM silica and a bit of calimagic :thumb:

Screenshot_1450.png

Lost Coast OG

Screenshot_1430.png

Screenshot_1431.png

The Mango Sativa

Screenshot_1434.png

Screenshot_1436.png

Screenshot_1435.png

In the Veg tent

Screenshot_1437.png

Ice Bomb #1

Screenshot_1440.png

Screenshot_1444.png

Ice Bomb #2

Screenshot_1439.png

Screenshot_1443.png

Red Diesel

Screenshot_1441.png

Screenshot_1445.png

Auto Berry

Screenshot_1442.png

Screenshot_1446.png

Psychotropic Mass

Screenshot_1438.png

And here is the drying LCOG from the pollen tent, can see the treated branch, i left the leaf on to protect as much pollen as possible if there is any left lol

Screenshot_1447.png

Screenshot_1448.png

Screenshot_1449.png

:passitleft:

Going to be massive flowers on viper, man I've never seen branches so thick.. Are they really thick or just photo..... All looking awesome mate..

Back
Top Bottom