Feral's 2016 Perpetual Garden - MH/HPS - Multi-Strain

One day I'll learn hydro. Great job keeping up with all the work Feral.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

It's looking beautiful in there all around, nice work. :Namaste:

Thanks CS :thumb: good to see you mate, got a new garden up and running yet? i still have dreams of that chem D cookies :rofl:

What a beautiful garden Feral! You definitely have your nutes dialed to a T! :bravo:

Thanks Doc :) plants are going great on all nutes, lets just hope i dont screw up when these flora girls get into flower :rofl:

One day I'll learn hydro. Great job keeping up with all the work Feral.

Thanks Miller ;) You will be surprised just how easy hydro is mate, you would get the hang of it real fast :thumb: If you every try it and need a hand or have any problems im here to help :) all i can say is if you can grow in soil then you will have no problems growing in hydro, to me its even easier as you dont have to worry about soil holding nutes or salts etc, the plant runs directly off what you feed it, as long as you keep the res in check they pretty much grow themselves :rofl: its great when you see deficiencies as you can deal with it and see results almost instantly compared to soil taking a few days :thumb:

It's looking awsome in all tents bud:thumb:

What size light are you running in your veg tent? I no it's in here somewhere but I'm lazy:) I hope your berry auto has more solid buds than my berry bomb,the nicest tasting but airy as hell

Thanks Bro :thumb: Running a 400w MH in the veg tent, Growlite 6" The Hood reflector :thumb: Still not sure if im going to keep the auto in there or just throw it in the flower tent with the others under 600w HPS 12/12, I know autos dont need to be in that schedule but im thinking the extra darkness may help solidify fluffy buds. The way i see autos is they will take the same amount of time to flower as a photo, its just they dont need changes in the light hours to start flowering and keep flowering, all my photo girls do fine under 12/12 so why shouldnt an auto :thumb: I have always been in the mentality of plants grow during dark hours, with autos everyone runs 4-6 hours of darkness compared to 12 hours on a photo ;)

Thanks CS :thumb: good to see you mate, got a new garden up and running yet? i still have dreams of that chem D cookies :rofl:

Thanks Doc :) plants are going great on all nutes, lets just hope i dont screw up when these flora girls get into flower :rofl:

Thanks Miller ;) You will be surprised just how easy hydro is mate, you would get the hang of it real fast :thumb: If you every try it and need a hand or have any problems im here to help :) all i can say is if you can grow in soil then you will have no problems growing in hydro, to me its even easier as you dont have to worry about soil holding nutes or salts etc, the plant runs directly off what you feed it, as long as you keep the res in check they pretty much grow themselves :rofl: its great when you see deficiencies as you can deal with it and see results almost instantly compared to soil taking a few days :thumb:
My issue would be a chiller setup. I've seen great system but if root zone goes warm it's game over, overnight. I'm on a limited power buget so soil is only way to go but those root balls are quite impressive.

Cheers

I thought i would need a chiller with my setup but made it through summer perfectly fine even with 40c+ days, i guess it depends on which way you go with hydro, with my 27L flower DWC's i find the res temps dont rise enough to need a chiller, the bigger the res the longer it will take to warm and in summer they drink a lot more, i add fresh cold water every night with nutes etc so never gets the chance to warm up too much :thumb: If you run a separate res you can add frozen water bottles which will cool things right down without needing any power ;)

I thought i would need a chiller with my setup but made it through summer perfectly fine even with 40c+ days, i guess it depends on which way you go with hydro, with my 27L flower DWC's i find the res temps dont rise enough to need a chiller, the bigger the res the longer it will take to warm and in summer they drink a lot more, i add fresh cold water every night with nutes etc so never gets the chance to warm up too much :thumb: If you run a separate res you can add frozen water bottles which will cool things right down without needing any power ;)
Famous last words, "I made it through". Knowing my luck...,. I need to learn auto pot DWC or something in my new setup. Thanks

Some updates from tonight, about to do a few things in there so will get this done first :thumb:

My new Early Veg Area ;) good news is my cloner is doing its job now it has had a good clean and disinfect :rofl: after this i will be filling the cloner with 2x Snake Venom, a LCOG and hopefully get Atomic back up and running again, the people that tried what i grew wont stop asking for it and i think i can do an even better job of her on another line of nutes :)

Screenshot_1477.png

In the Veg Tent now, anyone thinking improvements with the flora nutes? :rofl: bloody hell man even i was blown away when opening the tent tonight.

Screenshot_1478.png

Ice Bomb#1

Screenshot_1481.png

Ice Bomb#2

Screenshot_1480.png

Red Diesel

Screenshot_1482.png

Psychotropic Mass

Screenshot_1479.png

Auto Berry, somewhere in there :rofl:

Screenshot_1483.png

Moving over to the Flower Tent and looking good, i moved Mango Sativa in the big tent, stuck her in the back corner.

Screenshot_1484.png

Viper Cookies is starting to flower, Day 21 :thumb:

Screenshot_1485.png

Screenshot_1486.png

White Jack, Day 44, what can i say, just look at her and let her speak for herself :rofl: but seriously quality genetics right there :thumb:

Screenshot_1487.png

Screenshot_1488.png

Screenshot_1489.png

Mango Sativa, Day 57, hard to get a photo of her small buds because they glisten so much but i can tell you that all i can smell in the tent is mango, she overpowers all the others completely :) I mean she is nothing special but has potential, if her clones take i will do a more controlled run under the 600w HPS :thumb:

Screenshot_1490.png

Screenshot_1491.png

Screenshot_1492.png

Lost Coast OG, Day 56, should be right around harvest time for her but im thinking at least another week or two as im only seeing a couple of cloudy trichs, still clear all over ;)

Screenshot_1493.png

Screenshot_1494.png

Screenshot_1495.png

Screenshot_1496.png

Back to it i go, Its almost a full time job lately :rofl:

Dayum Feral, plants are looking awesome!

LCOG looks superb. Interesting that the trichs are still clear. Mine was done in 56 days. Hopefully it will pack it on while it finishes up. Are you getting the chemmy smells from it?

Still killin it I see

Not doing too bad mate :) good to see you :thumb:

Dayum Feral, plants are looking awesome!

LCOG looks superb. Interesting that the trichs are still clear. Mine was done in 56 days. Hopefully it will pack it on while it finishes up. Are you getting the chemmy smells from it?

Thanks Doc ;) Im not really getting much scent from her at all, she is in the back of the tent so has been overpowered by WJ through most of flower and now all i can smell is mango :rofl: even up close there is not much of a smell, i dont squeeze or rub my flowers though, just smell their natural BO hehe

Looking good Feral! My LC-OG went 68 and 70 days respectively. They also smell pretty gassy.

Oh yeah, I remember that. Doesn't really smell till you grind it up. Sweet chemmy smell. Nice flavor. Perfect potency for day time use. Not devastating lol.

Sounds very similar to Atomic taste and scent wise, just with devastating effects :rofl:

Looking good Feral! My LC-OG went 68 and 70 days respectively. They also smell pretty gassy.

Thanks Bro, I have a feeling my girl will end up being around that time also, the one in the pollen tent was harvested on Day 72 :thumb:

That mango looks sexy as

Thanks mate :) not going to get much from her but im hoping she tastes as good as she smells :high-five:

Updates from last night, jarred up the smokeable buds from the LCOG that was in the small tent, 10.3g :rofl:
So starting in the small tent, Seeds have all popped up :) Finally have a Sour D :cheer: the other night i took an extra clone from Atomic and put it in rockwool in the dome, also have one in the cloner ;)

Screenshot_1501.png

Screenshot_1499.png

Screenshot_1498.png

Screenshot_1500.png

In the Veg Tent, shits getting real :rofl: the difference over the last week using GH nutes is amazing, even the soil girls are starting to perk back up after a feed 2 nights ago :) if it works this well in flower i think i will stick with GH :thumb:

Screenshot_1502.png

Ice Bomb#1, her branching is absolutely nuts, will be the next one in flower as soon as LCOG is done ;)

Screenshot_1519.png

Screenshot_1518.png

Ice Bomb#2

Screenshot_1520.png

Psychotropic Mass

Screenshot_1517.png

Red Diesel

Screenshot_1521.png

Auto Berry, has just started the transition to flower, nutes changed out last night, the biggest auto i have grown so far :rofl:

Screenshot_1522.png

Screenshot_1523.png

Screenshot_1516.png

In the Flower Tent :) Viper Cookies has started flowering, very early stage but already wiped out the smell from mango, too early to put my finger on the smell she is putting off, its quite a pong :rofl:

Screenshot_1503.png

Viper Cookies, Day 23

Screenshot_1504.png

Screenshot_1506.png

Screenshot_1505.png

White Jack, Day 46

Screenshot_1507.png

Screenshot_1508.png

Screenshot_1509.png

LCOG, Day 58

Screenshot_1510.png

Screenshot_15111.png

Screenshot_1512.png

Mango Sativa, Day 59

Screenshot_1513.png

Screenshot_1515.png

Screenshot_1514.png

Hopefully sometime this week i will work out a way to mount this new wall fan i bought in the flower tent, then i can get rid of the shelves and free up a lot of space. Im also planning on re-hanging the hood soon, need to get it off the diagonal as light spread is way off.

:passitleft:

Looking beautiful feral.. Your keeping busy man, looks like things are expanding...

Thanks Grizz ;) not expanding really but just getting ready for more frequent harvests, should have a new plant in every 2 weeks soon, just waiting on a few of these current girls to finish up and free up some space :thumb: Both Ice Bombs are well overdue for the flower tent and are going to be massive, so 4 weeks after them Red Diesel should be huge too and another 2 weeks later Psychotropic will be on par im guessing, early veg booming and ready for netpot lids when i get a spare, have a few clones already rooted in the cloner for when i get a free netpot and now some seeds going :rofl: Been keeping me really busy last few weeks i ended up having an early one last night, woke up at 2am and started in the garden :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom