Screenshot_1527.png

Screenshot_1528.png

Screenshot_1529.png

At this point i start cutting branches

Screenshot_1530.png

Screenshot_1531.png

then followed by final trim

Screenshot_1532.png

and hung up in the cupboard, for such a small plant the yield looks to be pretty decent :thumb:

Screenshot_1533.png

Screenshot_1534.png

:passitleft:

Nice feral.. I wanna try some...

Couple of pics from the flower tent last night :thumb:

Screenshot_1535.png

Day 1 for Ice Bomb#1, was a hard decision to make between which IB would enter the flower tent first, im actually in two minds about cutting out Mango Sativa and moving the second IB as she is getting out of control in the veg tent :rofl: Couple of things stopping me from doing that, waiting on a mango sativa clone to root, dont have any spare 27L DWC's so will need to order them or run it in a bucket (smaller Nutrifield DWC's only hold 8L in the res and she is going through that in less than 2 days, too hard to manage). I also really need them shelves gone from the flower tent or she will not fit but to do that i need to install the wall fan, I dont exactly have a wall to bolt it to and if i start adding more beams to the tent i have a feeling it will collapse :rofl:

Screenshot_1536.png

Screenshot_1537.png

Viper Cookies, Day 26

Screenshot_1541.png

Screenshot_1542.png

White Jack, Day 49

Screenshot_1538.png

Screenshot_1539.png

Screenshot_1540.png

Mango Sativa, Day 62

Screenshot_1543.png

Screenshot_1544.png

Looking killer Feral! The next step for me, is to get a setup like yours going. The grow I start now should be the last grow before upgrading to perpetual. Fingers crossed!

Speaking of clones, just checked on mine and one of the Mango Sativa's has rooted :) So i might chop the big girl out of the flower tent and replace her with Ice Bomb#2, while im at it im thinking of moving the Auto Berry into the corner of the big tent and free up some major space in veg :thumb:

Used gh again on this new tent setup . Big stems and big fan leafs hope you seen the same results

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey there, Fez... Always the same in here, so clean and pro looking. It shows in the plants; spectacular. I think I'm more jealous of your veg area!
Hope you are well. :thumb:

Thanks santb :thumb: Im absolutely lovin the way the veg area is performing right now, definitely think it has a lot to do with the GH nutes, after one feeding to the soil girls they are almost as green as the DWC girls :) will have to grab a pic tonight ;)

I did plan on moving a lot of stuff around last night but had one too many cones and ended up too lazy to bother :rofl: I will have to harvest Mango tonight though or i wont have the free space in my drying cupboard to harvest White Jack when she is due in a week. Did manage to get the wall fan sorta kinda bush mechanic style hanging in the corner of the tent using tie wire :rofl: will fix it up a bit tonight and move the shelves out somewhere, who knows where as i have no room in this house for it lol.

Last night while i was stoned i had a good play around in photoshop and made up a couple of feed charts, i hate having to calculate mixes every time i need to change out the reservoirs and this will make it a lot easier. One for my 15L DWC's that hold 8L and the other for my 27L DWC's that hold 20L (they dont hold the full 15L + 27L because of the depth of the netpot lids).

Ferals8LFeedingSchedule.png

Ferals20LFeedingSchedule.png

I will be adjusting this as i get through the next few grows upping it as i go, pretty light feeding schedule to begin with which should peak around 1.6ec :thumb:

Thanks 7 :thumb: probably not much use to anyone else but has made things a lot easier for me :)

Some flower updates from last night, I harvested Mango Sativa and moved Ice Bomb#2 into a 20L Bucket DWC in her position. I then pulled down my hood and all the fans, ducting etc and cut a big hole in the top of my tent :rofl: i then drilled new holes in the roof beams and added some new strong hooks, rehung the hood which is now straight and not on the diagonal, lifted the hood to its maximum position and ran all of the ducting on top of the tent :) My hood is now about 4" lower than the roof of the tent, apart from that the only other part of the whole system inside the tent is the carbon filter which gives me a shitload more grow space :thumb:

Here is how it looks inside the tent now

Screenshot_1545.png

Screenshot_1560.png

Screenshot_1546.png

And dont forget the new one down the back, Day 1 for Ice Bomb#2 ;)

Screenshot_1558.png

Screenshot_1559.png

Day 5 for Ice Bomb#1

Screenshot_1548.png

Screenshot_1549.png

Day 30 for Viper Cookies

Screenshot_1555.png

Screenshot_1556.png

Screenshot_1557.png

And Day 53 for White Jack

Screenshot_1550.png

Screenshot_1551.png

Screenshot_1552.png

Screenshot_1553.png

Screenshot_1554.png

Plans for tonight will be changing res on viper and sorting out the veg tent :thumb:

Last night while i was stoned i had a good play around in photoshop and made up a couple of feed charts, i hate having to calculate mixes every time i need to change out the reservoirs and this will make it a lot easier. One for my 15L DWC's that hold 8L and the other for my 27L DWC's that hold 20L (they dont hold the full 15L + 27L because of the depth of the netpot lids).

Ferals8LFeedingSchedule.png

Ferals20LFeedingSchedule.png

I will be adjusting this as i get through the next few grows upping it as i go, pretty light feeding schedule to begin with which should peak around 1.6ec :thumb:

good lord, I ran nothing close to that with GH trio

Back
Top Bottom