Feral's 2016 Perpetual Garden - MH/HPS - Multi-Strain

Looking awsome everywhere,even your veg tent is ready for the flip:thumb: looks like you are going to be very busy for a while now

Thanks mate, i was thinking the same thing, would be easy just to flip the whole tent :rofl: Once i work out a good rhythm things will slow down a lot, cant wait for the temps to rise outdoors, all the soil girls will end up out there this year rather than throwing them away, when that happens i get my tent back :rofl:

Updates from last night, jarred up the smokeable buds from the LCOG that was in the small tent, 10.3g :rofl:
So starting in the small tent, Seeds have all popped up :) Finally have a Sour D :cheer: the other night i took an extra clone from Atomic and put it in rockwool in the dome, also have one in the cloner ;)

Screenshot_1501.png

Screenshot_1499.png

Screenshot_1498.png

Screenshot_1500.png

In the Veg Tent, shits getting real :rofl: the difference over the last week using GH nutes is amazing, even the soil girls are starting to perk back up after a feed 2 nights ago :) if it works this well in flower i think i will stick with GH :thumb:

Screenshot_1502.png

Ice Bomb#1, her branching is absolutely nuts, will be the next one in flower as soon as LCOG is done ;)

Screenshot_1519.png

Screenshot_1518.png

Ice Bomb#2

Screenshot_1520.png

Psychotropic Mass

Screenshot_1517.png

Red Diesel

Screenshot_1521.png

Auto Berry, has just started the transition to flower, nutes changed out last night, the biggest auto i have grown so far :rofl:

Screenshot_1522.png

Screenshot_1523.png

Screenshot_1516.png

In the Flower Tent :) Viper Cookies has started flowering, very early stage but already wiped out the smell from mango, too early to put my finger on the smell she is putting off, its quite a pong :rofl:

Screenshot_1503.png

Viper Cookies, Day 23

Screenshot_1504.png

Screenshot_1506.png

Screenshot_1505.png

White Jack, Day 46

Screenshot_1507.png

Screenshot_1508.png

Screenshot_1509.png

LCOG, Day 58

Screenshot_1510.png

Screenshot_15111.png

Screenshot_1512.png

Mango Sativa, Day 59

Screenshot_1513.png

Screenshot_1515.png

Screenshot_1514.png

Hopefully sometime this week i will work out a way to mount this new wall fan i bought in the flower tent, then i can get rid of the shelves and free up a lot of space. Im also planning on re-hanging the hood soon, need to get it off the diagonal as light spread is way off.

:passitleft:

Just a re-quote to bring it to the new page :)

My plan was to use the same EC i have been sticking to and i probably will push the limits on a few down the track, i wish i could say i had a special formula but i stick to the original recommendations, kinda... If you go through their website and get to the nutrient calculators i use the Flora Recirculating one, their recommendations are for how much to add per gallon which is roughly 4L, I basically half what they say and my Reservoirs are 8L so i use exactly what is written on the chart for 8 instead of 4 :) If that makes any sense :rofl:

Just beautiful Feral. That mango looks sick. That's gonna be some top shelf personal if it's as powerful as it looks.

The white jack is sensational as well. Who is the breeder again?

How far out is the LCOG? Any amber trichs yet? :bravo:

Crap, that WJ is only a few days ahead of mine. Great job. That Mango is off the charts. I'm glad weather is turning here. I'm up to 630 in tent and Temps under 80°. I'll be starting new grow here soon.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Wow, those plants are really popping now. Looking great Feral!

Thanks Bro ;)

Just beautiful Feral. That mango looks sick. That's gonna be some top shelf personal if it's as powerful as it looks.

The white jack is sensational as well. Who is the breeder again?

How far out is the LCOG? Any amber trichs yet? :bravo:

Thanks Doc ;) White Jack comes from Dready Seeds :thumb: I checked in on LCOG last night and she is a little further along than initially expected, mostly cloudy with 1 or 2 amber here and there. I am thinking about chopping her out saturday :)

Crap, that WJ is only a few days ahead of mine. Great job. That Mango is off the charts. I'm glad weather is turning here. I'm up to 630 in tent and Temps under 80°. I'll be starting new grow here soon.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks miller :) Awesome news on the new grow and upping the power ;) Weather turning here too and getting warmer, actually perfect conditions right now and wish it would stop :rofl: gonna try keep running this setup all through summer then hopefully change to a 1k in the flower tent, 400 is killing it in the veg tent so will leave that alone hehe.

Back
Top Bottom