Feral's 2016 Perpetual Garden - MH/HPS - Multi-Strain

good lord, I ran nothing close to that with GH trio

DWC for me i can run higher EC and the plants love it, if i were to switch to soil id probably cut my measurements in half again ;), saying that though i wouldnt just give them these mixes from day one, need to build them up a little first :thumb:
My girls usually live off water for the first few weeks of their lives, after this they enter early veg which i mix up about 0.4EC, they then stay in there till im ready to move them to veg, could be a couple of weeks or couple of months before they even see these charts :thumb:

I jarred up LCOG last night and as expected im pretty disappointed, 84.17g, bang on 3oz. Tastes like crap and doesnt have much strength to it, lucky i should only need to smoke it for a couple of weeks and then WJ will be done :thumb: hopefully after a cure will be better ;)

Ahh shattered man.. Was looking forward to talking crap in here now with mine down.. Hard in same country when shits illegal. Especially if you smoke too much, get paranoid too easy..

Time to call it quits on here, had enough of updating and spending hours on shit for no reason, goodbye. You would think after a year id have a friend on here but seems not to be the case, seriously i dont know why i even bother!

Ouch! :ciao: Feralx

it was nice to follow your grow. Take care.

Hey Feral,

I found your grow journal while searching for Nutrifiel pro pot system in google, after searching long and hard for someone that at least has tried using them! So hard to find and pretty rare!

Anyway i came across an image of someone using this system as DWC, I clicked the photo and read your journal, signed up to 420 (thanks to you) and just need to know how you setup the DWC in the pro pot system??

I currently run Drain to Waste with Coco coir and have been for a year now. Works great but I want to try hydro!

Any blogs on how to set it up, or tips and tricks? Ive read fro your blog that the 27ltr works great. I use the 15 ltr at the moment.

Thanks man,

John

Hi Dr John :thumb: I have covered this in my new journal along with a whole heap of great info and techniques :) the example i use is a bucket but it follows the exact same principle with the Nutrifield system :thumb:

Feral's Journal Of Insanity & Some Growing

You know i get funny looks at the hydro shop when i buy these pots, they are always going on about how it doesnt work and the feeder rings always block up, not with a DWC system as we dont use the feeder ring for anything other than a base to fit the netpot lids in the 27l pots :)

Thanks for checking it out and welcome to 420mag mate, hopefully will see you over in my other journal, any questions its best to ask over there as i dont check this one very often :)

:passitleft:

A bit of background information on the current flowering Atomic :thumb:

27th November, 2015 Life was started as a clone just before her mother was flowered.
11th December, 2015 First visible signs of roots
9th January, 2016 First signs of deficiencies, First day of nutes
16th January, 2016 Transplanted to 8" Nutrifield Netpot lid
19th January, 2016 First cut back
23rd January, 2016 Second cut back
5th February, 2016 Final cut back, current clones taken
15th February, 2016 Light schedule changed to 12/12

This finally brings us to today standing 36" tall on day 16 of flower :)
She is going to be a big girl :rofl:

Screenshot_302.png

Wowsa 36' on day 16 I'm in trouble lol I measured the tallest sister at 40 ' on day 4...... ahhhh my light is as high as it can go for the time being.

Grow With Me - My Grow Journey

Seedlings last night, getting bigger, finally worked out that if i focus my camera then lift it around 3", it will focus on the leaves rather than the soil :rofl:
Tonight i will be switching back to 16/8, lights would have come on around an hour or so ago under that schedule so around 15 hours before they see their first dark period in 3 days. Currently running straight from the mains but will later be running back through the analog timer. The seedlings stems are all pretty long right now but wont really make a difference once i repot, just means they will be buried further in the soil, i expect this to happen in about a week or so.

Psychotropic Mass

Screenshot_350.png

Viper Cookies

Screenshot_351.png

Grand Daddy Purp

Screenshot_352.png

Ice Bomb

Screenshot_353.png

Lost Coast OG

Screenshot_354.png

Every day i am still looking at new strains in the seedbanks, almost made another purchase yesterday lol. I figure i can wait about a month, usually some awesome deals around 4/20, only thing is i have to shop around to get the beans i want :rofl:

Looking for anything specifically??

Grow With Me - My Grow Journey

All these girls have been flowered out now, actually most of these are producing seed for me right now in the pollen tent and outside ;) this is my old journal, My journal link in my sig has all the latest stuff in there :) I am still going through multiple strains looking for quite a few things, something that reminds me of what I used to smoke years ago, need something for sleep and a good daytime smoke :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom