CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & More

Re: CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & Mor

That's awesome Cajun! I know my Darkstar won't get that big, but now I'm really excited to get it going. Congrats on another spectacular harvest

Thanks bud. I like growing the DS. I wish I could've veg'd longer, but she grew nice.

Good Day weed cajun. :volcano-smiley:That BID is looking so nice. The only purple I have grow is purple because of the temps outside. That one of yours is gorgeous. Your harvest is also looking might hefty too. :goodjob:

Thanx Bill. This is my 1st true purple. I was happy with the color (obviously). Not a big yielder, but cool colors.

Congrats on your harvest buddy, it sounds like it'll be awesome after a cure :)

I think so too. This is stout smoke.

Ok.....just put Darkstar on my wish list:)lol......Love the purple nugs Cajun.....look so tasty:).....Congratz on the harvest.....they are some fat azz nugs:).....Happy SkunkDaze:)

Hey GDreamz. Thanks man. I recommend the DS just for the THC. Really strong indica.

Re: CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & Mor

Hiya CC.... Congrats on the multiple strain harvest...

Your drying cupboard looks better than any chemist ive ever seen !!!

Enjoy the fruits of your labours... It looks the nuts !!!

:high-five:

Hiya CC.... Congrats on the multiple strain harvest...

Your drying cupboard looks better than any chemist ive ever seen !!!

Enjoy the fruits of your labours... It looks the nuts !!!

:high-five:

Thanx BW. It's filling up!

Happy MunchDaze Cajun:).....just passing through and wanted to say :ciao:

Hey GD. Happy Munchdaze.

I chopped the Chiesel & Kalishnakova today.
I'll post drying pics & dry weights in a few days and wrap this up.
I'll post final thoughts, light reviews, smoke reports in a few days.

IMG_20150125_120953255.jpg

IMG_20150125_121016168_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150126_102431135_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150126_102447821_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150126_114429829.jpg

Go Army!
The scythe was singing a sweet song today. Congratulations, Brother.

Hooah. A singing scythe...I like it.

Well, my entire harvest was stolen except about an oz of mixed sugar leaves.
All of the Darkstar, all of the Kush & Chiesel. I'm assured it won't return.

That's a wrap.

Hope all is well in your world.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Stolen?? WTF I wouldn't be taking that lying down.

It was a family member. Took it while I was gone. Supposed to take care of it.

I'm so sorry to hear that Cajun. Can't believe it, and can't even fathom how that happened.

This sucks man. My Darkstar! Every last bit of it. The Chiesel too.

Hope all is well in your world.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thanx CH.

Man i was coming over to say Happy Daze, but htat is some fooked up shit right there bro.....man i hate to hear that......i am with Skunny....family just makes it hurt that much more.....and yes i hope you are able to recover some if not all of it......sending positive vibes your way my friend:):love:

What's bad is that they knew what all I'd gone through to bring the grow in & how long it takes, etc., etc.

Universal Law: If you know the grow, the blow is low.

Back
Top Bottom