420's Hydro Soil-less Indiana Bubblegum x Darkstar Kush Grow Journal, 2021

Here's the dirty lowdown. The seeds you are being sold legally today are actually hemp seeds, not marijuana seeds. Hemp is very low grade marijuana which typically has no buzz which is why I can't seem to get high off it. Here's a pic from a TH Seeds pack I had in the fridge.
IMG_1507_DxO.jpg

Enjoy your taxation!

Here is a tidbit that has helped ease some of the burden in my life when I shared it with others.

Amendment 1: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

Plus a belief that taxation is a sin and that Jesus died on the cross for it

Equals federal taxation is now a crime under federal law!

Enjoy

Finally figured out why organic is so much better for you than chemical. Water soluble nitrogen is combining with carbon in the soil to create cyanide. It is in all the food we eat that is grown chemically and also why there are dead spots forming in our oceans and lakes. This in turn is killing off marine life (phytoplankton and diatoms) which in turn is causing a spike in the CO2 levels in the atmosphere and global warming. It is making the people who eat it sick as well.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!

It is ammonia nitrogen (NH4) that is creating the cyanide. Substances that release ammonia are also included such as urea and formaldehyde. Using these products on the soil or combining them with water creates aqueous cyanide. This is what is polluting our food and making the gov't think people have Covid as well as creating the greenhouse effect.

PLEASE SHARE WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW

It affects smokeables as well as edibles and all foods basically anything made from plants grown from the ammonia. I'm switching all my plants to organic now. I noticed the difference when I increased the ppm of ammonia on the last grow (feelings of sadness to the point of weeping and excessive mucous as well as difficulty breathing). All I do is smoke it, never eat.

Back
Top Bottom