AeroFlo 96

Took these pics last night.

DSC01357_001_edited-1.jpg

This is the top of one of the chronic plants.

DSC01358_002_edited-1.jpg

The top of the biggest sage plant.

DSC01359_003_edited-1.jpg

Some sage buds that are bleaching out white because they have grown too close to the air cooled lights.

DSC01360_004_edited-1.jpg

DSC01361_005_edited-1.jpg

And here are some white widow plants, the second pic is the largest widow and is the most funktified. The mums suthered qite a bit in the hotbox and never recovered. I nolonger have any of these mothers because I am changing the genes.
DSC01362_001.JPG

DSC01363_002.JPG

If the widow plants were people they'd all be grey. They looked stressed out!! What happened? I thought WW was a pretty tough strain. I see ur still pushing them. I would too. No sense in culling a plant capable of pulling its own weight in the grow.

I have a veg cab in the room that suffered real high temps and it freaked all the mother plants that were in the cab out. They were 3 leafing or missing blades from multiple leaves and most of the mothers came from old seed stock I had to use up before I started switching to new genes. A clone can only grow as healthy as the genetic mother and if the mother plant is damaged the clones can be too. Took me a long time to learn this because I was use to treating moms like shit to control size and height plus save space and electrical power. I now have a whole kitchen dedicated to vegging but its for a different project and the gene change will be every other month so most of my mothers will be switched out before they even get a chance to get 5 months to a year old.

wow what a forest! thats a lot of buds

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

I google searched aeroflo 60 grow an this journal popped up I feel I have read it front to back with a hard on. I know this thread is old but I'm hoping your still an active member. In the start of the journal you only have the choc chunk spread out so far but then towards the end I noticed you skip a cup every clone...is this due to number of clones or roots getting out of control? My plan is to find an 8 week yielding indica for SoG nothing too bushy an aim for those fat colas....maybe I'm missing something I'm going to retread journal this evening but any input you have would be greatly appreciated. Also I know this thread is aged, are you using the same setup or have you found something more to your liking?

I google searched aeroflo 60 grow an this journal popped up I feel I have read it front to back with a hard on. I know this thread is old but I'm hoping your still an active member. In the start of the journal you only have the choc chunk spread out so far but then towards the end I noticed you skip a cup every clone...is this due to number of clones or roots getting out of control? My plan is to find an 8 week yielding indica for SoG nothing too bushy an aim for those fat colas....maybe I'm missing something I'm going to retread journal this evening but any input you have would be greatly appreciated. Also I know this thread is aged, are you using the same setup or have you found something more to your liking?

still active.
try these
Starting Over - Learning From Mistakes Or Making Them - Ramblings Of A Stoner

DarkStar Project - Advanced Growing

DIY Vertical Tube Challenges The Aeroflo 96 - The Goal Is In The Yeild

Back
Top Bottom