THC:
Percentage up to 24%

Sugar-punch-3jpg_.jpg

Software
Organic all the way !
80 times 5 gallon Root Pouches
Gold label Custom mix
Gold label Black worm castings
Complete Organic (sea weed powder, palm tree ashes, cotton seed powder, fish powder and volcanic loam)
Symbiosis mycorrhiza fungi
Sannies Bacto
Perfect start
Organic Buffer tabs .
Bac bloom
Yucca

foto_30_1.JPG
foto_36_1.JPG
foto_37_.JPG
foto_35_.JPG
foto_33_1.JPG
foto_34_1.JPG

Hardware
Powerboard 12 x 600 watt
8 or 10 times 600 watt Lumatek Dim.
Adjust a Wing
Torin Sifan Climate Control
Torin Sifan 3250m3 Blower
Phresh Carb Filter 1000M3
Can Lite carb Filter2500M3
Dark Propagator with 2 times 55 watt neon .(daylight)
Mabo automatic Fire extin.
RP Pump
Dab Pump 180 tma
Top spin irrigation system.
foto_38_.JPG
foto_29_.JPG
foto_32_.JPG
foto_28_.JPG
foto_19_.JPG
foto_20_.JPG

Also i bought this camera to make some better Quality shots , but i suck in gadgets like this bad ass .
Can't figure the set up out and how to shut down the gps .
foto_31_.JPG

Feel free to comment or share you thoughts.

Re: Sugar punch the organic way !

Holy smokes casa im the first here :party: hate that the other spot didnt work out, but on to bigger and better great equipment im in line for a can filter soon and maybe a 600 upgrade also, but to run like you is awesome cant wait to see more any veg time this round? How long?. Also great entries this month sweet nuggies :peace:

Thanks my freind and welcome , i hope to do a 2 week veggie period ,depends on how they develop and if i have some slow starters .

A carb filter isn't that expensive and would be a smart decision ,tell bama(avatar) to puff puff pass man this isn't the way we do it on the board

I hope so James ..

Yea I have one, but I want a can 33 filter to be reassured that no smell is leaving uncleaned but im on in a 2ft by 6ft by 10ft closet seperated in two layers bottom veg with 2/ 150 watt hps' and top flower room with a 400 on light mover and 4 inch inline 256 cfm intake and 6 inch 454 cfm out take pulling through filter but my outtake cant pull out as much air as whats being put in by the 4 inch buy im also still weening out strains and getting my numbers and dates set but im starting to get prepared for my outdoor this year 200+ outside I really wanna harvest 25 SOG colas a month out of my closet, enough blabbering in your thread man, maybe check my grow one day I know your a busy busy man :Namaste:

Yea I may also grab a good filter setup after I decide on which tent I will be ordering. Too many older people around me I don't want them to smell it & start asking for some of my harvest!!!

Nice welcome D. the more the merrier .

I'm taking it slow on this one ,first I have to make sure my equipment is as safe as possible and in stealth mode .
The air movement of the blowers are pretty loud and annoying .
But I will keep it updated where it's at .

This is the 3250m3 a new one and they used a different material like plywood instead of medium-density fireboard , these minor errors I have to fix first and it's getting late and don't want to disturb neighbors so tom I will continue ...
foto_43_1.JPG
foto_44_.JPG
foto_41_.JPG
foto_42_1.JPG

Also my Power Electric board I have to wire and connect myself and if I hate one thing its electricity so I have to call my
electrician to fix this , Safety First !
foto_39_.JPG
foto_40_.JPG

New toy arrived
Mabo fire extinguisher
foto_46_.JPG

Dear 420's

Today i popped the beans into the sponge pots with some Bacto .
I have 95 beans just to make sure i start with 80 later on instead of 70 something .

Not to much firework going on right now but here we go ..

DSC000996.JPG
DSC001026.JPG
DSC001017.JPG

Back
Top Bottom