Manifolding LSD & Heavyweight Fruit Punch LED Organic

OH...MY...GOD...is how they smell. The LSD is probably the strongest smelling of the bunch. I have to be careful when kids are home because just breaking up on j can and will smell up the whole house. As far as the smell itself. Iv never been good at describing taste and smell but me just trying I would say a mix between like,,,,a skunk, some ceder, with an unidentified oder. The Fruit Punch Has of course...a slight fruity smell. I havent smoked any yet as Iv been letting it get a good cure. But have one rolled right now that I plan to smoke in a bit. It is probably the oiliest bud Iv ever had or even come across. I can break a bud in half and rub it across your finger and your finger will shine like baby oil is on it. and as you rub your fingers together you can feel the thickness of the oil which eventually turns to very sticky and gummy. It is the HFP 1. The one that was in the back left. It looks just like it was rolled in powered sugar. Trichomes are VERY thick on this one. As for the High of the LSD. Its a good name for it. It of course doesnt make you trip or see shit but does have a very strong psychedelic affect.
I unfortunately ran out of b-62 packs after I jarred the LSD 1 and HFP 1. So I had to cure the last to the old fashion way. Of letting the moisture build up and the dry it out and re jar. I thought It was stable. Left it for almost a week. Realized it was silly, and stupid not too at least check on them to make sure no moisture has built up. So I checked them and thank god I did. I was scared at first. Thinking I was too late and they were molded. But I was all good. I put them all in bowls and let them dry over night then rejarred them with B-62 pack that finally came in. If your not using B-62 packs I highly recommend for curing and long term storage. I am in know way affiliated with them. You can go back in my journals and probably see where I learned about them and started using them. Anyway my point is they make curing SO MUCH EASIER!! no guess work. No 60 RH monitors. Just dry. Jar with Packs, And let cure till ready to smoke. At least that has been my experience in the last 3 grows Iv used them.

Awesome! I was quietly watching this grow for a while because I was interested in growing barneys lsd. This journal has given me plenty of information for me to use in future grows. Thanks for the tips and such a good grow journal!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thank you for noticing Drazel. I do these journals mainly for 2 reasons. 1) So I can keep up with myself. So I know when I did this or how much I fed at this time. When and why a problem arose and how did I fix it. How long have they been in flower. All the stuff I would forget and get mixed up on. I can just go back through my journal and look it up. AND 2) is so people who are just starting out, or thinking of trying something I am. Like a strain or nute. I hope they can read my journal and it give them the answers they need. Or at least let noobs know they arent alone in being confused lol. Plus I love to talk shop. I didnt have alot of people in this one talking so I didnt get to do much of that but I dont talk to ANYONE about my grows outside this site so I try to get it all out of my system here.

I smoke the Heavyweight Fruit Punch last night. I was already ripped as we had already burned a couple doobies of someone elses stuff. But as soon as I lit it. I seen everyones nose raise up. EVERYONE there was like...Whats that. Someone just lit some KILL! I was like...Oh, This ol thing. This is Fruit Punch. They were like. "Its smells GREAT!" I passed it around and everyone couldnt stop talking about how great it tasted. And it did. It has a real spicy earthy taste. I think I already said how oily it is. I rubbed a buddies finger with it and he agreed. It was the oiliest shit he had ever come across too. He had never seen anything like it. And when you hold it under the light you can see that it is just CAKED with Trichomes. Heavyweight Fruit Punch was like a top seller or something at Herbies. And I see why. Plus its a Sativa Dom so good for day time. I dont know that to be fact tho As I was already ripped on several different strains at the time. But am smoking it right now this morning and will let you know the high. As of right now tho. I recommend HFP all day. But Im a nobody in this world to be honest. I live in a place where you can go to the dispensary and get any type of smoke you want. So trying different strain around here is almost impossible. Before I started growing my own. It was pretty much just press weed. With seeds and stems all in it. Occasionally Some good shit will come in. Skunk AK Sour D stuff like that. So I havent got to try alot of different strains. But so far. HFP is one of the better ones. And as far as growing it has been one of the better ones also. I think I got over 3 zzs from each plant. In 3 gallons fab pots. Looks are superb. Oily sticky. Not a real strong smeller. Not like the LSD anyway. The grow was pretty painless and simple. They didnt give me too much trouble. Other than the cal def. And thats completely on me. I slacked off of it for some reason till she started showing signs.

Im not sure what Im going to buy next. Im thinking of maybe going exotic. But they have a habbit I think of not being big yielder. Or maybe not exotic exotic but.....IDK maybe something like a Chem Dog. Or idk. I will prolly get HFP again. Any thoughts?

Sorry I haven't been posting man but your stuff sounds amazing I love a good sativa... one of my favorite strains I've had around here is blueberry headband... If you go on Leafly.com you can look at different strains and see the reviews and effects and stuff for different strains some of them have a cannabinoid chart... I hope to start another grow soonish but I have to figure some stuff out first like my exhaust system...

Hey, just wanted to say thanks for being so thorough in your grow log! I'm currently growing HWFP (20F) and you've been the most helpful resource I've found. Being able to compare photos during the stretch has helped a lot, since I'm growing mine in a 3' high space. I used mainlining, a bit of lst, and SCROGged for the first 4 days of flower, then let it grow up through the net based on how much yours stretched. It's working out perfectly! Extremely helpful to see the progress as you went (i've probably read your entire diary 3+ times, and then some hah). Looking forward to seeing your next grow!

I would suggest Orange Bud, one of my favourite sativas together with Jack Herer. I know those are no exotic but nice smoke nevertheless. From the hybrids I like my White Russian (Ak47xWWidow) it's a creeper but it's very happy relaxing and creative high that lasts. As for the Indica my friend grew outdoors some Bubba Kush 2.0 and it was one big girl and strong too, quite a blast for outdoor plant I quite like Blue Widow, nice berry aftertaste. Buy from good seed breeders! My Shark Shock ought to be nice smoke too like 12/12% THC/CBD. I bet you are gonna get something nice. :thanks: :cheer: :Namaste:

Hey, just wanted to say thanks for being so thorough in your grow log! I'm currently growing HWFP (20F) and you've been the most helpful resource I've found. Being able to compare photos during the stretch has helped a lot, since I'm growing mine in a 3' high space. I used mainlining, a bit of lst, and SCROGged for the first 4 days of flower, then let it grow up through the net based on how much yours stretched. It's working out perfectly! Extremely helpful to see the progress as you went (i've probably read your entire diary 3+ times, and then some hah). Looking forward to seeing your next grow!

Man....Thank you for stopping in and making my day. :) I had hoped that it would come in handy for someone. It is half the reason I do the journals. The other half is so I can keep up with what Im doing. And can go back like you. And look at the pics from previous grows and see what was going on. Im glad it has helped you. If you have any questions, please feel free. I love to help and talk shop. I will stop by your journal as soon as I get time. I dont know if you have grown HFP or smoked it. But Its great. Very gummy, oily, Trichomes on top of Trichomes. Taste is great. Buzz is very uplifting. And was pretty easy to grow, control, and maintain.

@howsjosh.....Whats going on with your exhaust? Sorry to hear your having problems.

I would suggest Orange Bud, one of my favourite sativas together with Jack Herer. I know those are no exotic but nice smoke nevertheless. From the hybrids I like my White Russian (Ak47xWWidow) it's a creeper but it's very happy relaxing and creative high that lasts. As for the Indica my friend grew outdoors some Bubba Kush 2.0 and it was one big girl and strong too, quite a blast for outdoor plant I quite like Blue Widow, nice berry aftertaste. Buy from good seed breeders! My Shark Shock ought to be nice smoke too like 12/12% THC/CBD. I bet you are gonna get something nice. :thanks: :cheer: :Namaste:

Love the info. Very informative. Iv been thinking about the old famous Jack Herer for a while. Im not sure why. But it seems to be an extremely famous but not so famous strain. What I mean by that is any hardcore, connoisseur of cannabis will know that strain. Anyone that follows strains will know that strain. (would love to know why) But people that dont really follow strains. People in the Bible belt of the US that are still illegal, most wont know that strain. Most will only know ones like OG Kush, Sour D. Skunk Afgan, Northern Lights, Strains like that. But you talk to growers, or look up the best strains, and Ole Jack is always in the talk.
Anyway, So Im thinking of it, and have been thinking of some Sour D. Mainly because Iv never had the honor of smoking it. I hear good things. :) The white Russian you mention sounds interesting. I have smoke Ak 47 before but never had the honor of smoking WWidow. I want a strain that smells like it was pulled out of a skunks ass. And one that is has just a super powerful smell of fill in blank. I did some research a while back about what were the strongest smelling strains out and then the strongest tasting strains. I unfortunately dont remember the results.
What do you think the strongest skunk smelling strain is? I had a buddy give me a pinner a couple years back. It stunk up the WHOLE house by just having that little pin J in the house. I had to take it outside. And when I smoked it, it was like sucking on a skunks asshole. Iv smoked some skunk #1 before and while it was good it wasnt this. Maybe one was grown better than the other IDK. Maybe one was Hydro. But I was under the impression you can grow just as strong weed in soil. Any thoughts on that? I thought Hydro was just slightly quicker? But potency would be about the same?

I just moved my tent to the basement of the place I'm at and I need to take out a window put in some plywood with a hole for my exhaust and I'm going to mount my exhaust fan right in front of the window so it's out of the tent and I get a little more room for the lights

I think you never smelled skunk to be making that statement :)

Let me tell you man, the Herer smells a lot but it's such a nice sweet smell. I think most growers know the work of Jack Herer that should be compulsive to read for everyone still deciding if he fancies cannabis. Not made to smoke a lot, I think pure sativas should be used in moderation, or you can mix it with some good happy Indica.

I know WW smells a lot, my friend had some with him and man, so smelly. Or try the Skunk strain, to see how it smells. Cheese is also very smelly.

Have fun shopping! :love: :Namaste:

Good news!!! Got my exhaust system all mounted up and good to go got my tent all setup with my lights... cleaned the whole room with bleach and my grow tent... should have a grow with clones going in a week or two just have to pick up some clones from a dispensary and I'm good to go... I'll send you a link when it's all started

Hello everyone. I have been a busy beaver. :)

First, I cleaned my grow room. As I do after every grow. Sweeped, Dusted, Cleaned up, Then wiped everything down with bleach water. I Also removed the tanning bed that was in the room to make more room.

Second, I scrubbed my Fab pots, then put them in the washer with an extra rinse.

Cleaned my cloth filter that goes over my charcoal filter.

3rd. Decided on my new Light......Drum Roll Please......:tommy:.......I went with......:tommy:.......
AMARE TECHNOLOGY SOLAR ECLIPS 450 WITH UVB BULB

11110.PNG
SSS.PNG
2222.PNG
proof3.PNG

I will go into more detail about it over my next grow journals.

4th. (no idea why im still numbering these lol)

5th. Bought a new Grow Tent. I got a Gorrila Grow Tent Shorty....My ceiling in my grow room is only like 6.6 or less. And I dont know if yall have noticed, but when you get up to the 4x4 and higher. There really isnt alot of tents that are 4x4 or higher and 6 ft or lower. and the ones that are are too short. So this one is 4 ft 11 and comes with an extension that will take it to 5' 8 with is only 3 inches lower than my current tent.

aa.PNG
aaa.PNG
aaaa.PNG
aaaaa.PNG

6th. I dont want to grow in the summer to to the heat. I think Iv explain all this before. I need 24 ozs a year to get by. Cant or just wont grow for about 3 or 4 of the 12 months. Added up I figure I can get 3 full grows in a year without growing in summer. Which should be enough to get me thru. SO...I figure I have 2 lights and 2 tents. (or will have) So my plan is to grow 4 plants in my 4x4 under the new light. After I turn to flower, I will start 4 more in my 3x3 tent with my mars light. By the time my big tent is done it will be time for the ones in the smaller tent to switch to flower. So I will move those into the 4x4 and flower under the AMARE LED and the start 4 more in the small tent again. This way I should be able to harvest every 2 months and skip summer all together.

So after planning all this in my head. Summer is almost hear. I dont really have time to get another full grow in before the heat hits. The heat will hit right at the crucial part of flowering so Im not gonna do that. Plus I dont want to start off with my new light under BS conditions. I wanna know what this baby can do. :) But I dont currently have enough smoke to make it to Jan, which is when I think my next harvest will be. SO I decided I will grow a round of Autos. That way I can get another harvest in before the massive heat. I have a couple auto already. But I want to make sure I have enough, which leads me to my next endeavor

...I got lost for a couple days in strain research and buying some seeds. Its so fun to just look at all the different strains and effects. So I bought some more auto seeds. but figured im paying that heavy shipping price either way, so I might as well go ahead and get my next round of seeds too.
I went with

order.PNG

I usually go thru Herbies but they no longer accept credit cards. only cash. So I went with Sensible Seeds. Never used them before and couldnt use credit card with them either but they have a way around so you still can. But like I said never used them before and their shipping is high. But more free seeds than anyone else I seen.

Well I think thats it for now. Im sure I am forgetting some stuff but I got the most of it. Thank you all for participating in my GJ and anyone in the future reading this,if you have any ???s feel free to PM me or post.

Whoa, what an upgrade! The next show is gonna be awesome for sure! :thumb: :love:

Well the next show is actually just gonna be an Auto grow to make sure I have enough smoke to get me until the next "actual" show. :)

Im still going to do a Journal on them. But Im not going to judge my new light on this next auto grow. Because Iv never grew an Auto before. So Im sure what ever my results will be. Will not do the light Justice. And I need to make sure I know and believe that, so I dont get discouraged if this next Auto grow doesnt turn out like I want. So Im going to judge this new, very expensive, light based on my next Photo grow. Which will be a manifold based grow like this last one. And if I can get 3zzs a plant. I will be satisfied. If somehow I can get 4. :party:

I got everything in. I will take some pictures later. But Everything is here now. Which is a load off my mind. Especially with the seeds. I always stay pretty nervous when I order seeds. Plus it was the first time I had used Sensible Seeds. Before I had only ordered from Herbies and Single Seed Centre. I got a total of 20 freebies. Which is part why I went with them instead of Seedsman. They, from what I seen. Still take credit cards. But was only going to give me 5 freebies for a $200 order. Nope..Hu uh....Not this stoner...Herbies, is ALWAYS good about freebies. You wont get 20 like I did from SS but still a good amount and they hand out GOOD freebies. Like the Delicious Candy. Which is a great strain. Very potent. And they give you the option of taking 5 regs or 2 Fems. But as of right now you must send them cash. They have a bank transfer but only for UK people. Im not sending $200 across the ocean in an envelope. Step your game up Herbies. As for Sensible Seeds. They, as of making this post, dont take credit cards either. But you can buy a Amazon Gift card with your credit card or debit card, and then pay for your seeds with it. And they give you an extra 5 beans for the trouble. Now THERES a company that gets it. But their freebies....IDK about. out of 20 freebies. There were only 2 different strains. 5 Semi-Auto Outdoor Sativas. That I reckon have to be grown outdoors for its size. Which really does me no good. I dont have anywhere really to grow outdoors. Nor do I want to run the risk....And then 15 Old Man Socks Fem. Which is a supposedly real stinker. When I read up on it. It said that it was recommended to double up on your carbon filter. I dont know about that. But sounds good. :) although THC levels are fairly low. with a 14% but supposed high CBD. So again. I dont know if I'll even use the freebies. They have a bigger selection than Herbies but their shipping is pretty high. They only guarantee delivery if you pay for the insurance. Which I think is BS. ( dont remember what Herbies policy was)

As for my light. It came in yesterday. I havent opened it as Iv been real busy. Only here right now cuz im smoking :blunt: THen off again. Hope to put it all together tomorrow and get started with my Auto grow. As far as light...

My light came from Hong Kong. Which is a little misleading cuz it was suppose to be a U.S. based company. And they shipped it via DHL but it was then handed off to the Postal Service a state or so away. I dont have a mailbox, I have a po box, Which I didnt give them because I assumed that me paying $70 for shipping......Yea......$70...that it would be delivered to my doorstep. Via UPS or FEDEX or even DHL. Luckily for me...I get alot of packages from my po box so they know me and know my name. And when they seen my package....My light, they put it to the side and gave it to me when I came in. If not...Not sure what would have happened. I know they wouldnt have brought it to me cuz iv been through it before. I just dont remember the outcome. I just know it was a pain. ANYWAY....
:) I have it. Thats the main thing. And Im just gonna assume. That they packaged my light properly to be able to withstand going through the regular mail.

And for the tent. It was the first to come. Thank you AMAZON...lol but its still in the box. Just been busy. I hope to put it up either later this evening or tomorrow. Not sure what to expect other than a grow tent. But for $350 it better be a portal to Narnia or something. lol You pay for quality I guess. So I guess thats what I expect. Quality.

What kind of tent are you guys/gals using?

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

:goodjob:

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom