Sugar Punch The Organic Way!

Thank you for the warm welcome Casa! :Namaste::circle-of-love:

It feels awesome to be apart of this! =) Things are looking super promising already!! Very nice looking babies and I love your idea about covering the top of the medium with...mylar is it?...sometimes I notice the top of my soil can get a little warm maybe I need to steal that idea lol!...Is this run going to be ebb and flow again? I'm just so dang excited!! lol:circle-of-love:

Thanks spirit !

Anytime Miss ,could be anything except any plasticizers, i used some heating isolation foil (cheap as poss) i'll take it away when the leaves are covering the top soil to prevent dried up soil and for stable temps .

I'm still thinking about how to water , i made it like this just in case ... the thing is i'm going to run from 19:00 - 07:00 and the irrigation system i have makes a splashing sound , so if you water every day at the same time neighbours would notice the splashing and start to figure out whats up ?!? so i have to brainstorm a bit harder !

Cu soon Miss Thanks for being back again !

Hi 420's

Still nothing to big going on right now but i have to keep this thread alive and No worries ,you all get used to my shitty phone cam pic's

Day 3 - 12/12
sp31.JPG

sp41.JPG

sp23.JPG

sp14.JPG

sp7.JPG

Holy smokes!! You have an enviable setup there breddah! My jaw dropped open as I scanned through your journal and saw your room come together. Very well done!!
How many watts and plants do you have in that little oasis?

Thanks for sharing, I'll be following along :Rasta:

Amazing SOG going on Casa Verde!! that is one heck of a grow room!!! I'm so far enjoying the grow show! and love the cell phone pics!!!

Thanks ice :thumb:

Day 7, 12/12

And it's smells like teen spirit allready .
I removed 5 of them because they were too young and ugly but ther are more candidate's to put on the bus back ,time will tell they say.

There is some mad pheno. difference what i personally think is great, but some do explode ,so i changed the bigger one's to the outside and the other way around.

Anyways enough yip yep pictures say more than word's

And till the next one,

td4.JPG
td11.JPG
td2.JPG

Shake'N'Bake

Hii dude sorry my thread is kinda bored and dead but some asshole stoled my shitty phone cam .
I ordered a new one on the internet still waiting for it to arrive .

Yeah every two day's i hand water them ,i keep doing this untill week 3 of flowering ,after that i'm going to flood it .
It's better this way because i have some difference in the punch,and now i can give them just what they need and not what the pump and timer is giving them.

Sorry i didn't stopped by at your journal but iv'e been busy as hell ,so get that cup off coffee ready dude

Incredible man, love the setup! Really hope to get the space/equipment to get a grow like that someday. Your first set of pictures on page one of all the planters are really trippy looking if you scroll through them fast, kind of an optical illusion hurts my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom