Sugar Punch The Organic Way!

Hi Casa,

When do you clean out the bottom limbs to prevent the little popcorn buds?

:thumb:

Day 13 12/12

SAM_02761.JPG
SAM_02902.JPG

POTENTIALS !!

SAM_02864.JPG
SAM_03012.JPG

i'm not cleaning anything ,no topping ,no removing fan leaves ,just balls out growing man ! there will be enough smoking gear in case a world war 3 breaks out !

The last few rounds ive did ,i spended way to much time on my plants and there isn't to much difference in yielding , with feminized beans/seedlings you have to be carefull you dont stress them to much to prevent hermi's .

Thanks for being here rico suavecito!

Day 19 12/12

Damn , i have some good "green" healthy plants ,some are showing light burned leaf tips ,so the tabs are doing a great job and i continue with giving just plain tab water .

I didn't spot any males so far ,and don't think i will see any.
SAM_03794.JPG
SAM_03851.JPG
SAM_03841.JPG
SAM_03912.JPG
SAM_03902.JPG
SAM_03882.JPG
SAM_03892.JPG

Temps are between 71.6 F(22 C) - 80.6 F (27), Humidity i forgot to check .

I flood ones a week 53 gallon's and twice a week plain oldskool handwatering (top).

There is a great smell to discover , but i can't seem to place it yet (to be continued)

The bigger ones that made a spurt i placed those on the outside , so it looks a bit weird .

Very healthy and happy looking plants casa verde!! nice leaf shine as well, I'm curious what your brix levels are at, seems to me they have to be pretty high to be shining like that!! ever tested or checked brix? Amazing grow!!

Day 27

I took a few out to get the idea of how they are developing at the bottom , i think i have some pretty good looking punches ,fckN! hughe but even the lower branches, like the second and third internodes are are following up pretty well .

SAM_06241.JPG
SAM_06251.JPG
SAM_0631.JPG
SAM_06402.JPG
SAM_06411.JPG
SAM_0643.JPG

Late to te party but oh man im glad i stopped by! loved watching all the seedlings and the construction of a most epic grow room! I dont think anyone minds the (awesome) cell phone pics! Excited to see how they do with no trimming toping or anything!

Awesome set up i cant wait to see how it turns out!!!!

Back
Top Bottom