Sabo's 2nd Grow Darkstar Project One Plant Only

Alright, Hatless!

0011785.jpg

:Namaste:

I learned on this forum that seeds should be planted deeper than I had been planting them. When you plant 'em 1/2 inch or deeper, they shed their own shell and membrane by rubbing against the soil as they come up. All my issues came from seeds that I shallowly planted. I haven't seen a hint of it since.

Hear ya, had her 3/4's & she still came up with her helmet on. Maybe, there wasn't enough friction to help her pull it off. Anyhows, Let's all :welcome: the 2nd & last premier of "Revenge of The Beast of the East, The 2nd Awakening"!

She's Baaaaaaaack!

:thanks:

:hmmmm: Well Lookie here.

"Ole Sabo" is pondering what Closetgro is up to :hmmmm:. "Ole Sabo" lives right smack on top of the Mason Dixon Line & had kin folk fight on both sides of the Civil War, he's seen the white flag trickery before :hmmmm:. Might have to ask Military Intelligence & my Scouts to keep a close eye out on ya for a spell, but if "Ole Sabo" catches you passing Intel onto Trichs about where my stash is, off to the Tar & Feather Barrel you go.

:welcome: Slowgro!

Guards! Keep an Eye on Slogro just in case. :rofl:

A truly wicked tah and featha requiahs the serlected genterman ta stroll dawn the Bahston dahcks wahr ships ah tahrred.

T'aint a proper tah and featha 'thout a hahbah.

A truly wicked tah and featha requiahs the serlected genterman ta stroll dawn the Bahston dahcks wahr ships ah tahrred.

T'aint a proper tah and featha 'thout a hahbah.

At least it's a short trip......

It's alive!

Alright, Hatless!

:Namaste:

good work SABO, one question about your 2nd baby & her safety??

we all know what happened to your last baby, she was murdered by Doogie the killer-capossum.

0011785.jpg

this baby

should

be kept

far away

from this

killer!!

Dookie.png

keep this under control tonight my friend, hope you got a chuckle :high-five:

Alright,

Wanna see something????? Yeah??????

Here is where "Ole Sabo" draws his water from his secret watering hole out in the boonies. I draw my water for my "Nip" here also. The reservoir is spring fed & this is the "creek (I call it crick) that runs out of it.

Nothing but the best for Maryilyn, (Alias The Beast from the East".

0011786.jpg

I'd say were even ol' SABO, that crick smack was brilliangt! the city-folk smack, brilliant, our water-smack, all true.

I think you are still up one gotcha?,,,, oh wait, no,,, I forgot, you clicked the :rofl: link I posted here a half moon ago

, just how many times did u click before LYAO?

If anybody wants to see what Im talking about, just click the word HERE

cant click it but when I think about it I don't know if I wanna click it lol

You experience troubles all growers encounter time and time again....

The old seedling stage ahh yes , no no noooo! (Not a guru nor a expert just bein goofy here) Ya I am goin through it as well atm :( Dropping a ton of beans at once to insure what I need for sure definitely hurts my brain atm.... I want only females outdoor first phase. Second phase undetermined sex but photo timed and hardened off in rubber made boxes in a shady spot. My fear is frost late again like last year.... I was fortunate those plants took it like champs lol....

The seed shell and the endosperm tend to stay harder and more rigid with our common methods of germinating. As a poster above mentioned he had been planting them too shallow and experiencing the same issue. I had this problem so many times it is not even funny any more lol so I do not fill my starter cells too full that way if the husk is still clinging I can add a light amount of dry soil over it and spray it lightly till moist enough. I am no expert either I am just being flamboyant with seeds atm and I wish I would have taken more time and care this time because I messed up quite a few so far recently.... Oh well , I am gonna smoke a King size Rizzla bursting at the seams and say f'it for tonight hahaha

Back
Top Bottom