Iceman420 DWC Indoor Hydro Grow

What's up Iceman hope all is well. Got an issue with just1 of my girls hope everything is ok with your girls thinking of checking out that auto ducks foot looks pretty fn awsome tis getting outd:peace:oor gardening season ya know

Up to speed.
:thumb:
Nice to hear GC replaces poor/non germing beans for you guys.
Thanks for looking @TurboBucket any suggestions. To better my grow. Also growers choice is a really good co I've tried plenty and this is the first one to back up there seeds

What's up Iceman hope all is well. Got an issue with just1 of my girls hope everything is ok with your girls thinking of checking out that auto ducks foot looks pretty fn awsome tis getting outd:peace:oor gardening season ya know
What's the issue your having

Dude I had the one that popped with the3 leaves well the seed was small than the other4 and light in color so don't know but just looks like its getting burnt starting to yellow think it could be a hot spot in the tent? I had her in the middle because the airpot is smaller than the smart pots don't know so I just moved her to the corner for time out all the others look ok put pics up but kind of out of focus

Dude I had the one that popped with the3 leaves well the seed was small than the other4 and light in color so don't know but just looks like its getting burnt starting to yellow think it could be a hot spot in the tent? I had her in the middle because the airpot is smaller than the smart pots don't know so I just moved her to the corner for time out all the others look ok put pics up but kind of out of focus
Keep an eye out for over saturation that could b why she is yellowing a seed to wet will kill its self off fast

So i just gave the girls a rez change and they are looking amazing my god the critical purple smells so intence like a massave grape explosin or fruity pebbles i think im 3-4 weeks from harvest ive bin on my desk top so im going to put up some shots with my nikon d7100 now the tangerine deram is also amazing it has a lighter smell and bud color but has a massave amount of bud sites and the balking is going well it seams further behing the purple but thats not a issuie

I've just picked up a new reverse osmosis system. Extra Fresh water here I come

Tried it out by making some chicken broth with cannabis infusion don't really know how it went But I smashed then went to bed lol

The girls look delicious lol can't wait for mine to hit puberty
I was really excited with the critical purple buds the smell is amazing I just switched it to kool bloom dry for bulking and oil production I give her 4 weeks

Back
Top Bottom