Iceman420 DWC Indoor Hydro Grow

Sorry type o my phone is crazy Im happy with the buds and the weight looks good idk about 200-300grams tho the smell is amazing wish u could smell it you will b happy

I have a gorilla glue going now just about ready for the nutrients check it out in my signature I'm going to scrog it first one ever lol but I was also thinking of starting a white widow or a blueberry kush with the gorilla glue I kinda wanna have a monthly going on

I have a 6 bucket 3 and a half gallons system from bubble brothers came with air stones hoses and pump for50 bucks but I don't think I have enough room in my tent for all6 its only39x39x70
That would b a nightmare a 6 bucket setup 4 was challenging all with individual Rez made it simpler but still a beast to tame

You would have to change the water1 at a time right wonder if you could just run2 and block the other4 hoses off or3 air stones in each bucket would probably f em up don't you think?

As long as they don't have a shaired Rez you can gun many as u want it just needs a lot of space think 4x4 around every pot your looking at 14 feet long 8 foot wide minimum and with a 5 foot tall bush i see headache but harvest time is happiness lol I've done 4 at once and it got hard due to all plants taking difrent chemicals and drinking faster then others. It seams like as soon as I got one good another wan was needing. But it was really fun now with the air I run 3 stones sometimes 4 depending on the root mass and the amount of bubbles will b ok it will just make the roots tougher

Was looking at the autopot xl one pot with air dome run50 coco 50 perlite pot is 6.6 gallon with a 12 glln res one good plant should fill the whole tent that's the plan anyway

I'm looking at the perfect sun Goliath 1000watt light she's kinda pricy but I believe we'll worth it. When time comes to replace my current light now I just have to convince the wife I don't have to talk you guys in to it because you would buy one If needed

All is well here the plants look and smell amazing looking through a scope you can see amber tricomes I'd say 2 % so I'm giving her another week of bloom and 2 weeks flush on the critical purple the tangerine has probably 4 weeks to go

The plants look beautiful and smell so amazing. The critical purple is close I'd say 5% amber tricomes I'd like to go to 25% so I fed her again last night this may b it's last feeding and then 2 weeks flush and the tangerine dream is 4-5 weeks away the buds are just starting to swell and she's drinking a lot I'm happy

so the critical purple has matured fastly over the last two days and is now ready to harvest so ill start flush and shoot for two days due to the amount of amber tricomes; now the tangerine dream is beautifal the look and color is what i like best about the plant

Man I don't know why I was so behind. I thought you havent uploaded on a while. I was wrong. That TD is a beast, I can't wait for her final swell! And the CP looks amazing. I bet those nugs are rock hard on her.

Back
Top Bottom