I'm looking for suggestions with the strain Critical Purple

Mamadankdou

420 Member
I'm looking for any suggestions from folks that have grown critical purple {indica} and tangerine dream{sativa}. I haven't started them yet. One is Indica and the other is sativa. Can I grow them in the same tent or should I plan to do different grows for the different strains. BTW this is my first ever grow.

Never grown them, potentially the same tent so long as they veg for the same number of weeks and then are flipped to flower at the same time. Just be sure they are either both photoperiod or both autoflower strains. You can mix photos and autos but that complicates things...

hope it helps - welcome aboard, more will jump in later

I’m going to ask the mods to move you to the faq page - this is for intros only, it’s all good you didnt know but this shoukd appear in the Grow Room - Frequently Asked Questions page in a few days

Welcome aboard @Mamadankdou

So what are your plans, have you figured out what medium you will use using?

Like @013 said this is a introduce yourself, but that's cool. The point is too start a dialogue about you and growing.

When your ready this is the place to start, How to Make a Grow Journal

If you look around you will find the the site has a vast amount of information and more. Check out 420 Contests and see what some other growers are doing.

Hi Mamadankdou and Welcome! Yes you can grow them both. One will likely grow taller than the other. That's the only difference I can think of. Does that matter much? I don't think so in your first grow. Try it and learn how they go together. I do it most grows and if needed I raise the pot up so they share the light the same or close to the same. Make a grow journal and hang for a while so you can take pics and share.

Never grown them, potentially the same tent so long as they veg for the same number of weeks and then are flipped to flower at the same time. Just be sure they are either both photoperiod or both autoflower strains. You can mix photos and autos but that complicates things...

hope it helps - welcome aboard, more will jump in later

I’m going to ask the mods to move you to the faq page - this is for intros only, it’s all good you didnt know but this shoukd appear in the Grow Room - Frequently Asked Questions page in a few days
Thank you. I will move the discussion once I figure out how...lol Both strains are autoflower.

Thank you for the response. I plan on taking pics and journaling the whole time. I hope you check in from time to time and offer any advice along the way.
When you post make sure to add the journal title in your signature like the one in mine below with the beating heart so we can find you. Finding you will be the trick. Come visit mine and other journals to see things going on and for us to see you as well. Add a @ before our names and it will summon us like this, @Mamadankdou, in our alerts.

biggest issue will be flower time. check with the breeder's time to finish flower if you mono crop. otherwise the one (indica) , is gonna be ready way earlier and may degrade before the other (sativa) is ready.

always recommend doing one strain for a first grow. far easier to play with. indica and hybrids are many paces easier than a flat out sativa as well. tangie is not bad for sativa. expect it to want attention.

if you have a separate area to hang and harvest them it won't be an issue. if you depend on the one space to grow and hang them you may wanna plan ahead.

i have grown tangie before. great plant great smoke. it went longer than what was claimed by the breeder to mature.

Back
Top Bottom