Iceman420 DWC Indoor Hydro Grow

I'm
Hope that's what I have to look forward to nice girls.Mine will not be close to that ya know hydro vs soil but can't wait to see your outcome
excited to see growing different meadiens and how they differ I've considered venturing into coco kinda like dirt but I enjoy then hydroponic style

That's 11 week shot of my critical purple nugs off a video screen shot Second week Of flower the video isn't shitty quality only able to upload 20mb and my videos are 250 plus mb and after compacted aren't worth seeing

Loving it. So I just started my gorilla glue seed we will see what happens. I only germinatied one hope I get lucky Atcually started it Easter Day

That's some frosty stu:ganjamon:stuff
Starting to get frosty so I hit her with flourish plus and flora bloom the plus is for essential oil's production And the bloom is for bud bulk

Good stuff over here Iceman, I’m liking your dwc setup. Those girls are looking happy. Is that the gorilla glue in the last pic?
No that's the critical purple my gorilla glue is in seed faze

Dude I just spit my ice tea through my nose I'm not going to be able to get that picture out of my head for a long long time bahaha
So what are you growing do you have a Journal Going I'd like to check it out

Back
Top Bottom