Tangerine Dream - Big Band - Critical Kali Mist - Blue Hash - Hydroponic Grow

Re: Tangerine dream, big band, critical kali mist, blue hash, hydroponic grow

Quick update:

1 more critical cali went shit the bed on me so that makes 3 out of 5... which I think sux!
Anyways,
temps are starting to mild down dramatically which is great becuz I plan on putting these babies to flower in about 10 days, except for the 2 that are a week ahead, they are going to 12/12 in a week.
IMAG02262.jpg
IMAG02197.jpg

Big Band roots
IMAG02244.jpg

IMAG02254.jpg

Blue hash and her roots
IMAG02225.jpg

IMAG02234.jpg

OG Kush
IMAG02215.jpg

The critical cali in the front row of the tub looks alittle deformed. Has anyone ever experience something like this?

quick update;
I trashed the deformed critical cali... thats 4 out of 5 that didnt make it so I am now left with 1 critical cali, 2 big band, 1 diesel, 1 blue hash to transplant into the flowering tubs. I was looking to fill every spot but I guess it was not meant to be. so far I have lost 8 clones and 4 seedlings...ouch!

The kids are growing pretty fast...I topped 2 of them, hopefully everything will go well.

Before

IMAG02282.jpg
IMAG02305.jpg

After
IMAG02365.jpg
IMAG02354.jpg

The only critical cali to survive
IMAG02327.jpg

The rest of the pack
IMAG02316.jpg
IMAG02294.jpg

Hey buddy ,everything ok ?:popcorn:

just check'in in, power loss sucks.we got lucky and dodged that bullit, :peacetwo:

whats up man? Hurricane Irene knocked out my power for 6 hrs. Its ugly in my neck of the woods.

UPDATE:

group shot
IMAG02446.jpg

Blue Hash is looking very strong and healthy, No issues what so ever.
IMAG02519.jpg

The roots are nice and white but theirs a string of auburn hairs hanging from the roots. any input on this would be much appreciated.
IMAG024512.jpg

Temps inside the box
IMAG02478.jpg

Big band is already reeking of diggy dank. Critical Cali is looking good very promising... OG Kush was transplanted into Fox Farm Ocean Forest. Diesel Is still in veg, her roots are not are as well established as the others.
IMAG02509.jpg
IMAG024911.jpg
IMAG02489.jpg

Quick update:

All of the girls are in flowering, heres a group shot.:roorrip:
IMAG02528.jpg

Blue Hash
IMAG02537.jpg

Big Band
IMAG02549.jpg

Critical kali
IMAG02556.jpg

OG Kush
IMAG02566.jpg

Temps are lovely
IMAG02578.jpg

Today was the first res change...I added these nutes at alittle over half of what the bcnl chart called for...sensi grow A&B, voodoo juice, bud blood, bud factor x, bud candy. OG kush mother is responding well in her new home.
IMAG02586.jpg
IMAG02596.jpg

Looking good buddy .:bravo::bravo::bravo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Hey Oz...do u use the co2?

Yes I do,a 20lb tank for both,but they run out before the end of Flower,but if you back off the pressure it will go longer:peace:

Ez luvpiff, Looking very good indeed sir, your OG looks more than happy in the Fox Farm, just one question thou are you gonna top the plants in the flower cab.

Ez luvpiff, Looking very good indeed sir, your OG looks more than happy in the Fox Farm, just one question thou are you gonna top the plants in the flower cab.

Whats up brotha? Thank u sir...No i will not be topping the girls that are in flowering. The two that are topped are blue hash and 1 Big band, which are in the front row. I didnt top the other 4 becuz i wanted to practice my tie down skilz.

Ez sounds like a great plan you got there, keep up the good work cause them girls look super happy.

Back
Top Bottom