Bloombox Hydroponic Grow - Chrystal

Re: Bloombox hydroponic grow "chrystal"

For some reason I never had any luck with the bcnl way of growing a mother plant,so I just made a dwc with a lowes bucket ,works real well :high-five:

I will keep that in mind. Can u school me on how u hooked urs up? i def wanna try that method. thx:bongrip:

I will keep that in mind. Can u school me on how u hooked urs up? i def wanna try that method. thx:bongrip:

well i just use the veg side of box for my clone machine,my 5gal DWC buckets go in my grow tent for mothers,the buckets are cheap at lowes,and I ordered lids and air pumps online ,but u can get the air pumps
and air hoses at fish/pet stores, I use 400w MH for veg in the tent,then flower with a 600w or 400w hps,depends how long i veg for. which has been up to 7 weeks , my cloner will hold 49 clones,but I do 9 first,then 18 a week or so later so when its time to dry so i have room in my 2 dryers, IMHO if I had to do it over again I would of got 2 or 3 tents ,its way cheaper but a little more work, only around 1100.00 per tent with equipment,and u really don,t need co2, also be careful with the nutes,sometimes less is more,also I'm not sure which ph tester they sent u,but if its a hanna pen ,beware I had 3 from them and they all said something different in same test water,was driving me crazy,so i got a milwalkee. payed more ,but much better,let me just say that i have nothing against bcnl products, shit I spent over 10.000 with them,and it has paid my back because no more black market bullshit for me. only kind bud and i know where it came from :yahoo:, sorry to ramble on,hope this helps and ask anytime. also don't ask for the rep named Jaks,he has no skills IMHO just a smartass:high-five:

well i just use the veg side of box for my clone machine,my 5gal DWC buckets go in my grow tent for mothers,the buckets are cheap at lowes,and I ordered lids and air pumps online ,but u can get the air pumps
and air hoses at fish/pet stores, I use 400w MH for veg in the tent,then flower with a 600w or 400w hps,depends how long i veg for. which has been up to 7 weeks , my cloner will hold 49 clones,but I do 9 first,then 18 a week or so later so when its time to dry so i have room in my 2 dryers, IMHO if I had to do it over again I would of got 2 or 3 tents ,its way cheaper but a little more work, only around 1100.00 per tent with equipment,and u really don,t need co2, also be careful with the nutes,sometimes less is more,also I'm not sure which ph tester they sent u,but if its a hanna pen ,beware I had 3 from them and they all said something different in same test water,was driving me crazy,so i got a milwalkee. payed more ,but much better,let me just say that i have nothing against bcnl products, shit I spent over 10.000 with them,and it has paid my back because no more black market bullshit for me. only kind bud and i know where it came from :yahoo:, sorry to ramble on,hope this helps and ask anytime. also don't ask for the rep named Jaks,he has no skills IMHO just a smartass:high-five:

Wow sorry to hear u had a bad experience with them. They have been pretty kewl with me, I deal with myles...he's a very mellow down to earth dude. Thx for heads up on the DWC setup. I will dwf put that in my arsenal.:thanks::peace:

Updates!!
These babies are swelling up nicely. Really plump!!
IMAG01846.jpg
IMAG01812.jpg
IMAG01824.jpg

Temps are back to earth. Mama tangerine dream is really improving fast. I took 8 clones from her yesterday. Couldve taken more but I wanted to try a few different strains...critical Kali mist, blue hash, and big band. If anyone has sum experience with these strains pls feel free to drop sum knowledge. 12 days til harvest.:yahoo:

Ez, Glad to hear things are getting back to normal, I am very interested in seeing how your grow goes, all the research I have done so far on the BCNL boxes is that they tend to like Indica's more than the streachy Sativa's, anyway I am gonna stick around and watch this one out.

8 TDream clones, 2 critical kali mist, 1 blue hash, 1 big band
IMAG01837.jpg

Recovered mama tdream.
IMAG01802.jpg

Ez, Glad to hear things are getting back to normal, I am very interested in seeing how your grow goes, all the research I have done so far on the BCNL boxes is that they tend to like Indica's more than the streachy Sativa's, anyway I am gonna stick around and watch this one out.
Good to have on board s.indica. :welcome:
I'm looking to have an above average harvest. Yes ur right about these boxes leaning towards indicas. I have a plan to keep them from stretching too tall. There's an anti-stretching solution that can be used for this type of problem. My peeps on this site that have been following my grow have given me sum excellent advice.:bravo: Medium size plants can fit perfectly in this setup. I suggest topping all ur plants just to be on the safe side.

Does that prevent growth height? Or more branching?

if done to young plants you can train them to and keep them short and bushy during your veg period and it will encourage twin Kolas possibly more also flowering early will help for sure on the height on some strains.

Strictly Indica

if done to young plants you can train them to and keep them short and bushy during your veg period and it will encourage twin Kolas possibly more also flowering early will help for sure on the height on some strains.

Strictly Indica

Sounds good...I def learned a lot in this grow. I flowered the Crystal at 5 inches and didn't top them. They almost hit the glass (3of them). Topping or pinching from now on!

temps in my neck of the woods reached 104 degrees, which is a shock becuz that never happens. I replenished her water so now I have to keep a close eye on her since I plan on taking cuttings from her in 10 days or so.

Ez luvpiff, just a quick one for you and ozric420 if its not too much trouble, regarding your res do you top this up during the week ? if so how many times a week are you topping up and do you also top up with nutes keeping in line with your PPM ?

strictly indica

Ez luvpiff, just a quick one for you and ozric420 if its not too much trouble, regarding your res do you top this up during the week ? if so how many times a week are you topping up and do you also top up with nutes keeping in line with your PPM ?

strictly indica

Yes I top them off once a week. After week 2 I had to keep an eye on them.
Week 3-7 they will suck up about 3 1/2 gallons in about 4 days. I only add distilled ph balanced water...no nutes. I try to keep at least 3 1/2 gallons in the res at all times. Hope this helps. Peace

Yo piff these look reAlly dope! Wanna see how they turn out cause I might pick up a couple of those seeds! Goodluck

Updates!!
Middle of wk 8
These girls are really flexing their muscle!! Triches are still clear, and the smell...unbelievable!
I didn't think they would turn out this good. I was ina daze for 10 min. LOL
I decided to top mama TDream becuz her top main branch was getting too close to the light causing her leaves to turn yellow. I trimmed her up and she looks a lot better I think.
IMAG01898.jpg
IMAG01877.jpg
IMAG01851.jpg
IMAG01865.jpg
IMAG01846.jpg
IMAG01802.jpg

strictly indica

I top off every week ,sometimes every day with ph balanced water only,I never add nutes,and I have never had a problem with this, seems to me that every time i check my ppm its between the levels ,so no need to feed:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom