Bloombox Hydroponic Grow - Chrystal

Re: Bloombox hydroponic grow "chrystal"

Kewl... Thx capt. Bcnl is the way to go. I did 3months of research and took the plunge, (hurt like hell...lol) but it was the best investment I have ever made. I wish I thought of this years ago. My next step is to get a producer w/ sensory override upgrade. If u have questions about the boxes talk to Myles or Kyle....good peeps. ;)

Great setup good sir! So I'm sort of in the same boat as you 3 months ago and I've been eyeing that fine piece of machinery but am in a toss up between the bloom box royale setup bcnl has vs the supercloset deluxe 2.0??

Any imput would be much appreciated and I'll be following your grow looks great:bravo:
And that tangerine dream....... I tried @barneys in Amsterdam and it is a superb strain enjoy:peace:

Thanks for stopping by rupertone. Good to have u on board :welcome:. From all the research I have done bcnl is leading the pack by far in my opinion. After week 2 of veg so its pretty simple. The royale package is the bees knees no doubt. 1 yr of nutes, all back up parts, super stealth, self timed, super quiet, and a dryer...awesome!! When my friends and family visit they walk right by it and never know its there...lol I luv this thing. I just ordered a producer also. If i had the cash I would have purchased the full meal deal. Hope this helps and if u have anymore questions feel free to hit me up brotha. :peace:

Thx for the input on the TDream Rupertone. I'm dying to try it... I keep hearing that its an unstable strain. I also thought that when she turned yellow on me but i guess u have to play with her alittle to she what she like and doesn't like. Mine seems to luv vitamin B. I wanna take a trip to Amsterdam someday and check out all the shops. Can u tell tell me about ur experience in ur travel to MJ heaven? what strain was ur favorite? Which shop did u go to the most? What's strain is the champ over there?

Kewl... Thx capt. Bcnl is the way to go. I did 3months of research and took the plunge, (hurt like hell...lol) but it was the best investment I have ever made. I wish I thought of this years ago. My next step is to get a producer w/ sensory override upgrade. If u have questions about the boxes talk to Myles or Kyle....good peeps. ;)

Hey, luvpiff. Great set-up. I've been waiting to see a Bcnl grow.
It seems a bit small, though. Are you satisfied with the overall size of the box itself? It's looks crowded in there(not that that's a bad thing lol).

I'm in for this one.:popcorn:

:goodluck: :peacetwo:

Hey AmGrowR, good have u on board!! :welcome: I let the girls veg alittle too long due to the fact that I ran the air pump dry... I for got to disconnect the airline that runs from the pump to the flowering side, so I had to replace it and hand water for a week til I got the new one. The roots were ridiculous be4 I transplanted, I had to top 3 of them becuz they were gonna touch the glass. Right now they are about 3in away from the top and have shown signs of spreading out but no longer growing in height. As far as the height of the box I am very satisfied with it, I think its a great product to have if someone is serious about stealth (cant put a price on stealth) and odor control. These girls are very bushy so tomorrow I will trim a few fan leaves to let more light pass thru since theres only a few weeks left :yahoo:. thx for stopping bye:peace:

:welcome:

yea nice looking plants dude and cool setup.. but it is pretty crowded in there.. you need light penetration and more vertical space to produce the big buds your nute regimen bolsters..im growin dro too check me out...its in the sig :high-five:

Oh yea btw whats the lighting setup in there?

hey che bubblez!! thx for stopping by :welcome:. yea I gotta give them a haircut tomorrow. I will post updated pics. my light setup is on the veg side is a 125 watt CFL and on the flowering side i have a 400 watt HPS. I will certainly check ur grow out brotha...:peace:

ok so here are some updated photos. I gave the girls a haircut and they seem to be right on schedule. Mama Tangerine dream has some signs of yellow leaves. I think its becuz these past few days the temps in my neck of the woods reached 104 degrees, which is a shock becuz that never happens. I replenished her water so now I have to keep a close eye on her since I plan on taking cuttings from her in 10 days or so.
Wk 7
IMAG01438.jpg

IMAG01446.jpg
IMAG01459.jpg
IMAG01475.jpg
IMAG01483.jpg
IMAG01494.jpg
IMAG01504.jpg
IMAG01515.jpg
IMAG01524.jpg

Hey, luvpiff. Things are looking good in there. :bravo:

Is that the beginning or end of week 7?
They definitely look like they still have some ripening to do.

That heat has been brutal, man. I've been trying to stay inside, in the AC, the past couple of days.
That's why I'm a winter person. You can always put more layers on, but you can only take so many off. That and snowboarding.:rocker:

hey AmGrowR, Thx...its the beginning of wk 7. weather has been insane lately, i had to open my garage just to keep the air (hot air) circulating. thx for stopping in :)

Next grow, try going 12/12 from clone. You will keep the height down. It seems that these boxes lend themselves to SOG/SCROG style of growing more than growing out bushes.

Also, if you're doing 12/12 from clone, you aren't vegging so you can get more crops per year in the box.

Kewl I will do that and Thx for the info stevehman. This my first grow so I want to start from seed so i can get familiar. I will be taking clones from my Tangerine dream mother next week. Is it ok to go straight to flower after I clip em? Will that affect yield?

Kewl I will do that and Thx for the info stevehman. This my first grow so I want to start from seed so i can get familiar. I will be taking clones from my Tangerine dream mother next week. Is it ok to go straight to flower after I clip em? Will that affect yield?
Put your cuttings into your cloner until they have a large enough root mass to support the transition. I find that mine take three weeks from the day of cutting until they go 12/12. If you plan ahead you can take your clones 3-4 weeks before your harvest date, so that as soon as you harvest you have another round of girls to go into bloom.

I also top/FIM my clones about week two in the cloner to get extra tops, instead of one cola. If you are short on space you would want a single cola, but your system looks like it could handle 4-6 tops per plant.

I would stick with strains that are indica dominant so that you don't have crazy stretch once you put them into 12/12 (some will stretch up to 3x's when they go into bloom). My current grow has some Gigabud going and they had very little stretch.

I grow moms out from seeds, take clones and then straight into the box. It doesn't seem to affect yield too much. Last grow was 20+ ozs of trimmed-cured buds in a 2x6 space.

Thanks for the info. I will be topping all my girls from now on. Tangerine dream is suppose to be a medium size plant so I will put them in the dome til I see a tap root and veg them for ten days. While in veg I will top all of them and put them to 12/12. From my first experience I realized that let the girls veg a few days too long and as a result of that I had top 3 of them becuz they shot up like they were on steriods.

Hi luvepuff,i just tried 4 tangerine dream (4 barneys farm) not one cracked after 6 days,only time in yrs that i couldn't get a seed to germinate.
I have also read several articles on TD with flower problems etc.
Any way i'm in,good vibes on the rest of your grow.
HH

Hey hypo hippy! Good to have on board:welcome:. I have heard the same thing from alot of growers about TDream. I wanted to yry it so bad that I ordered 1 seed from single seed centre. So far so good. Mine likes vitamin B, I give her about 2 drops and she live it. I guess o lucked out with this one. I kept the seed in tje frig for a month or so and it popped in 1 day.:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom