Bloombox Hydroponic Grow - Chrystal

Re: Bloombox hydroponic grow "chrystal"

Hey hypo hippy! Good to have on board:welcome:. I have heard the same thing from alot of growers about TDream. I wanted to yry it so bad that I ordered 1 seed from single seed centre. So far so good. Mine likes vitamin B, I give her about 2 drops and she live it. I guess o lucked out with this one. I kept the seed in tje frig for a month or so and it popped in 1 day.:yahoo:

Hey man glad it popped for ya ,hope ya get a huge harvest.I can't remember which seed co i got it from.I wanted to try it because of the sativa in it.I have been growing indica dom ,i have a pound of vanilla kush,la woman,papaya(combined),which is all good weed but its all pretty much couch lock,lol. I had the TD in the ice box for abt six months,it should have at least cracked,some of the last grow the seeds had been in the fridge for over a year.
I think i'll check and see if i ordered from SSC,i'llemail and see if they will do any thing .
I'll keep up with your progress.
HH:roorrip::bong:

Hello,congrats on your bloombox,I'm the proud owner of one,I also have a producer,going on 2 plus years,if there is anything I can do for you let me know,after a few mistakes that I made early on I now get a little over 2 1/2 lb between the 2, I use a grow tent for my mothers. just thought Id offer. peace

Hello,congrats on your bloombox,I'm the proud owner of one,I also have a producer,going on 2 plus years,if there is anything I can do for you let me know,after a few mistakes that I made early on I now get a little over 2 1/2 lb between the 2, I use a grow tent for my mothers. just thought Id offer. peace

hey ozric420!! glad to have on board and I will def be hitting u up for sum knowledge. if theres anything u see thats not kosher pls feel free to send me a shout out. how much yield did u get from the bloombox? im hoping to get at least 10 oz. do u think thats possible?:welcome:

Looking good LuvPiff! :thumb:

Sorry to hear that you are having to deal with the horrible heat issues that are effecting most of the country! Fortunately for us up here, the Sierra is currently being spared the brunt of this latest high pressure heat lamp!

I'm subscribed and will be following your progress!

Hey man glad it popped for ya ,hope ya get a huge harvest.I can't remember which seed co i got it from.I wanted to try it because of the sativa in it.I have been growing indica dom ,i have a pound of vanilla kush,la woman,papaya(combined),which is all good weed but its all pretty much couch lock,lol. I had the TD in the ice box for abt six months,it should have at least cracked,some of the last grow the seeds had been in the fridge for over a year.
I think i'll check and see if i ordered from SSC,i'llemail and see if they will do any thing .
I'll keep up with your progress.
HH:roorrip::bong:

i hear ya... Im a sativa guy myself. after a good sativa blunt I like to clean the house, mow the lawn, etc...lol. From the research i have done, if a seed is kept in the freezer for a long period u have scrape the outer part of the seed very lightly with sandpaper. it takes off the little frozen layer so that the seed has a better chance of germination. example: roll up a piece of sandpaper like if u were gonna roll a joint. place the seed in the tube. place ur thumb and index finger over the 2 sides and shake it like a margarita. hope this helps

Looking good LuvPiff! :thumb:

Sorry to hear that you are having to deal with the horrible heat issues that are effecting most of the country! Fortunately for us up here, the Sierra is currently being spared the brunt of this latest high pressure heat lamp!

I'm subscribed and will be following your progress!

hey goose! yea the heat was brutal for about a week. everything is back to normal now and the ladies are really swelling up. I was gonna post pics last night but something came up. I will try to post updated pics today. :welcome:

hey goose! yea the heat was brutal for about a week. everything is back to normal now and the ladies are really swelling up. I was gonna post pics last night but something came up. I will try to post updated pics today. :welcome:

Cool! Looking forward to see your latest pics! :thumb:

Updates!! Tangerine dream mama is a mess...I saw alot of nats in the coco soil so im guessing those #uckers are hurting my plant. if anyone has any advice on how to fix this pls feel free to hit me with instructions. as for the other side everything is going pretty smooth, i added 2 gallons of distilled ph balanced water. Ph is at 5.7 and all is well. I was really shocked at how they swelled up. So what do u guys think?
IMAG0174-1.jpg
IMAG01717.jpg
IMAG01695.jpg
IMAG01687.jpg
IMAG0172-1.jpg
IMAG01644.jpg
IMAG01605.jpg

Hi luvepuff,i just tried 4 tangerine dream (4 barneys farm) not one cracked after 6 days,only time in yrs that i couldn't get a seed to germinate.
I have also read several articles on TD with flower problems etc.
Any way i'm in,good vibes on the rest of your grow.
HH

hey hypo hippy...I guess I spoke too soon, tdream is a disaster right now. Im freaking out. i have 2 options. 1: start a new batch of seeds asap so when i harvest they will be ready for flowering. 2: If she recovers, let her veg for another 7-8wks then take at least 12 cuttings to fill up the tub. what should i do guys?:passitleft::passitleft:

hey hypo hippy...I guess I spoke too soon, tdream is a disaster right now. Im freaking out. i have 2 options. 1: start a new batch of seeds asap so when i harvest they will be ready for flowering. 2: If she recovers, let her veg for another 7-8wks then take at least 12 cuttings to fill up the tub. what should i do guys?:passitleft::passitleft:
Hey man sorry to hear of your troubles,hope she recovers.
I gave up on the TD seeds,not a one even cracked.I did germ 5 lowriders which are auto flowers.Wish i could help but have no experience other than hempy.I did email Single seed about the TD seeds but no response,which is no surprise,lol:bigtoke:
HH

Bummer Dude! :phew::yikes::trance:

I was wondering as I was reviewing your latest photos if all the BROWN I was seeing was actual leaf damage or just the color of your grow lights. Looks like it was the former huh?

That really sucks. Just shows you what too much heat can do to these things if it goes on too long. Another thing a lot of folks fail to take into account is the heat of the actual pot/soil in these situations. If the roots get baked then it is GAME OVER! :(

You might also want to make sure what your temps are under normal growing conditions with all your lights on. It could be that the grow room might have been in need of better venting even before the heat wave hit?

Double whammy basically.

Hang in there! These are all learning experiences. Even the unpleasant ones.

Cheers. :peace:

hey ozric420!! glad to have on board and I will def be hitting u up for sum knowledge. if theres anything u see thats not kosher pls feel free to send me a shout out. how much yield did u get from the bloombox? im hoping to get at least 10 oz. do u think thats possible?:welcome:

Looks like you are doing what I did to begin with,and by that I mean plant all from seed ,The very best way to get the most out of these boxes is to use all clones,since all plants grown from seed will very in size, before u buy another box ,look into a 4x4 grow tent to grow mothers,then buy a cloneing machine and use the veg side for it,then go to flower them when they are 3 or 4 inches,depending on the strain they will grow like crazy,and still stay far enough away from lights so they don't burn,for these to work really well keep tops at least 6 inches from glass,or they will burn and top half of bud will not grow right. and yes I believe with this box 10 oz is possible,but that will also depend on strain, also think about cutting lower branches off to get bigger top buds, as for what i get in my bloombox, somewhere between 8 to 12 oz,my producer does a little over a 1lb and 1/2. sometimes more ,my tent when i flower the mothers about a lb and 1/2. . if you have any other questions i will be happy to help if u like. peace my friend.:yahoo:

Looks like you are doing what I did to begin with,and by that I mean plant all from seed ,The very best way to get the most out of these boxes is to use all clones,since all plants grown from seed will very in size, before u buy another box ,look into a 4x4 grow tent to grow mothers,then buy a cloneing machine and use the veg side for it,then go to flower them when they are 3 or 4 inches,depending on the strain they will grow like crazy,and still stay far enough away from lights so they don't burn,for these to work really well keep tops at least 6 inches from glass,or they will burn and top half of bud will not grow right. and yes I believe with this box 10 oz is possible,but that will also depend on strain, also think about cutting lower branches off to get bigger top buds, as for what i get in my bloombox, somewhere between 8 to 12 oz,my producer does a little over a 1lb and 1/2. sometimes more ,my tent when i flower the mothers about a lb and 1/2. . if you have any other questions i will be happy to help if u like. peace my friend.:yahoo:

thx ozric420...I will trim sum more lower leaves tonight and I will post up more pics. def gonna be asking u for info. good to have u in our presence my friend. :peace:

I forgot to say that Heat will most likely be a problem for these machine in the summer months,my fall and winter grows are soooooooooooo much nicer:peacetwo:

thx ozric420...I will trim sum more lower leaves tonight and I will post up more pics. def gonna be asking u for info. good to have u in our presence my friend. :peace:

what week are u in flower

Buds are smelling and swelling...Yummy! The brown tips are a real eye sore but the buds are looking lovely. Trichs are still alittle clear almost milky white. Trying to avoid the couchlock.
Tangerine mama is looking better, I think she will recover. I decided to germinate 4 seeds last night...2 critical Kali mist, 1 big band, and 1 blue hash to go with my tangerine clones. Has anyone ever tried these strains be4?
IMAG01782.jpg
IMAG01801.jpg
IMAG01791.jpg

Buds are smelling and swelling...Yummy! The brown tips are a real eye sore but the buds are looking lovely. Trichs are still alittle clear almost milky white. Trying to avoid the couchlock.
Tangerine mama is looking better, I think she will recover. I decided to germinate 4 seeds last night...2 critical Kali mist, 1 big band, and 1 blue hash to go with my tangerine clones. Has anyone ever tried these strains be4?
IMAG01782.jpg
IMAG01801.jpg
IMAG01791.jpg

For some reason I never had any luck with the bcnl way of growing a mother plant,so I just made a dwc with a lowes bucket ,works real well :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom