Bloombox Hydroponic Grow - Chrystal

luvpiff

Hello all!
In my first grow ever I decided to purchase a bcnl bloombox. The product itself is very efficient and worth the $ in my opinion. and since I am new to this I wanted to make sure I got it right the first time. Im growing a strain called chrystal aka Northern lights x White widow F1 hybrid 50/50 Indica/Sativa. The mother plant in coco is tangerine dream 80/20 Sativa/Indica.

For nutrients I am feeding them:

Sensi Grow A&B
Sensi Bloom A&B- wk 1-8
Bud Candy- wk 1-8
Big Bud- wk 2-5
B-52-wk 3-8
Bud Factor X- wk 1-8
Overdrive- wk 6,7 only
Final phase- wk9 only
Voodoo juice- 1st 2wks only
Piranha- wk 1,2 only
Tarantula- wk 1,2 only

Re: Bloombox hydroponic grow "chrystal"

wk 1 of flowering
IMAG00757.jpg
IMAG00757.jpg

trimmed a few bottom leaves so when I turn on the T5's i wont burn the plant
IMAG0088_1.jpg
IMAG00886.jpg

Mama Tangerine Dream:
She has been in veg for 7wks. These pics are a few wks old. I will post a new one of her saturday.
this one is at wk 2 of veg
IMAG00779.jpg

this one is wk 3. leaves turned yellow but I fix it by using just distilled ph balanced water for 1 wk
IMAG00896.jpg

wk 5
Turned on the T5's so that the lower leaves can absorb as much light as possible to increase yield.
IMAG01163.jpg
IMAG01155.jpg
IMAG01143.jpg

Luvpiff,

Guess I can't send you the detailed PM (private message) I typed up for you because I don't have 50 posts. :surrender:

So in short. Any heat issues that you can foresee if I place a BB Royale with 430 watt air cooled HPS with a T5 4 tube fixture that sits over the reservoir in a closet ?

My closet is 5'x5'x8'= 200 cubic feet. I know I will have to exchange the air in the closet just not sure how much $$ I have to put into the effort. I do need to be quiet and odor free. Thanks for any input and I will pull up a chair and follow your progress. :popcorn:

I have mine in the garage and it seems to be just fine and I live in the northeast. Temps seem to be steady. No heat issues at all. Very quiet. Although I did make the mistake of not disconnecting the airline that ran from the air pump to the flower side when I was just vegging. bcnl replaced it no problem. With the strain I'm growing I havent needed to use the filter yet and im on the end of wk 5. Ur setup seems good. I would put a fan or keep the door slightly ajar just to make sure of no heat issues. Don't put the filter on until u have to. As far as transferring the heat I think the BB royale comes with 25ft of ducting so I don't think u would have to come out of pocket unless its really hot in ur neck of the woods. An air conditioner will work also. Hope this helps...any more questions or concerns feel free to hit me up doc...Thx for stopping by

Thank you for your kind response. I guess I will just proceed when the time comes and see how it shakes out. Not sure how quick I can get started as I have wedding to pay for soon-no not me- my lovely daughter. I am however trying to lay the plan and do some prelim setup and preparation-kind of like "getting the baby's room ready". Instead of pink or blue I am going with green. :)

I will be following several journals and your BB grow will be closely watched. Looks like you have an amazing grow going on in your garage. Best of luck.

Kewl... Thx capt. Bcnl is the way to go. I did 3months of research and took the plunge, (hurt like hell...lol) but it was the best investment I have ever made. I wish I thought of this years ago. My next step is to get a producer w/ sensory override upgrade. If u have questions about the boxes talk to Myles or Kyle....good peeps. ;)

tangerine dream mama...next week i take clones for rd 2 and same myself 2wks of downtime...nice!
IMAG01176.jpg

girls are sleeping. buds popping up everywhere. I just changed the res and added overdrive from AN. lets see what happens. beginning of wk six tomorrow.
IMAG01227.jpg

IMAG01202.jpg

So you are from the NE. I thought so with the "Piff" thing goin on. We don't hear that term much in the midwest. I think it started in NYC area. I think I will throw that term at my buddy and he will be like "what the hell". One thing for sure you probably aren't isolated up there unless you are rural. With this great crop you have going there will be no shortage of "taste testers" standing in line. lol. But is there a shortage anywhere for that matter. Just watch out for the secret shoppers. :peacetwo:

I have been giving her a few drops of vitaboost, voodoo juice and sensi grow A&B and she seems to luv it. I can prob take 6 or 7 clones right now.
IMAG01185.jpg

buds forming on the bottom...nice
IMAG01215.jpg

pic came out blurry. I was dummy'd up when i took it. got my hands on sum afghan kush and it was off to the moon;)... I will get a pic of them with the lights on today. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom