Bloombox Hydroponic Grow - Chrystal

Re: Bloombox hydroponic grow "chrystal"

Hey Mshuffle,
Also, when u start using the veg tub ( by that I mean water filled and up and running at full force) U have to disconnect the one airline that runs to the flowering side. This has to be done once u flip the switch in the back it activates both sides.

my rep just told me to plug the airline with a golf tee? or anything to create more pressure on the veg side? lol in the manual it just says to unplug the water pump...those guys are stressful lol but I will disconnect the airline now from the air pump

my rep just told me to plug the airline with a golf tee? or anything to create more pressure on the veg side? lol in the manual it just says to unplug the water pump...those guys are stressful lol but I will disconnect the airline now from the air pump

yea i figured it out the hard way lol. keep an eye on it and you'll be fine. check it periodically so that if u decide to go away for the weekend ur roots wont drown and ur pump won dry out

Not looking that good at all. This heat is killing me. Here's a pic from lastnight. Comments pls
imagejpeg_22.jpg

Hey ozric420,
Ur expertise is required my friend. What can u make of this bid dawg? I'm alittle worried that I have come this far and fumbled the ball.

yeah that's pretty hot lol can you get your hands on an ac/dehumid? my temps were 85-90 and humidity was 75...I had to get an ac/dehum and now temps are the last thing I'm worried about

yeah that's pretty hot lol can you get your hands on an ac/dehumid? my temps were 85-90 and humidity was 75...I had to get an ac/dehum and now temps are the last thing I'm worried about

How much did urs cost u? I'm on a budget right now lol. Can't even get a dryer

like one of the dryers from bcnl? or a dryer for your clothes? lol if your talking bcnl, I know I was choked to pay 700 for a dryer but if your talking clothes lol then defs buy the dryer first! but my ac/dehu is a 12,000 btu Brada that only cost me 250$ from the brick! it was 100$ off but I bought it two years ago...for 200$ I'm sure you could get a more than solid one. maybe craigslist too

like one of the dryers from bcnl? or a dryer for your clothes? lol if your talking bcnl, I know I was choked to pay 700 for a dryer but if your talking clothes lol then defs buy the dryer first! but my ac/dehu is a 12,000 btu Brada that only cost me 250$ from the brick! it was 100$ off but I bought it two years ago...for 200$ I'm sure you could get a more than solid one. maybe craigslist too

a dryer from bcnl... Kewl I will look into that. thx mshuffle

Update:

LMAO...I dont get it, I checked on my girls on my lunch break today and things are looking awesome! Lastnight I froze a case of bottled water and dropped a 12pk in the res and when I checked on them this afternoon...totally different!! I took a close up so u guys can see for urself. Crazy...trichs are now milky white and about 10% amber. Thursday is chop day:party:

Im trying to come up with a way to dry these babys without having to cough up a few hundred dollars. Heres what I got in mind.

Taking a clothes hanger (the kind that fold up like a slinky lol) and putting it in the flowering side, remove the res, and use clothes pins to hang each plant. I figure it has a filter so no odor, no light can penetrate, and I could put a small fan in there so I get proper circulation. What do u guys think?

Ez Luvpiff, glad to hear it all came good in the end. Hey regarding your drying solution cant you macgyver a table out of PVC pipe and make a screen with chicken wire, you could possibly go 2 or 3 levels to dry your goods in the flowering side of your bloombox.

Ez Luvpiff, glad to hear it all came good in the end. Hey regarding your drying solution cant you macgyver a table out of PVC pipe and make a screen with chicken wire, you could possibly go 2 or 3 levels to dry your goods in the flowering side of your bloombox.

Nice work!! That def sounds like a good way to go, Thx for the inpu:bravo:t

Back
Top Bottom